12-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper
- As energy costs rise, it is important to find different solutions that help conserve energy and keep your heating and cooling expenses to a minimum. Because heaters and air conditioners are the largest energy consumers in homes today, one way to start reducing the use of energy is to install electronic air duct dampers. This 12-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper allows you to shut off airflow to unoccupied or unused rooms, which limits the flow of heated or cooled air to the areas that really need it. The airflow changes the temperature in the occupied areas faster than conventional air ducts, providing shorter run times for your heating and/or cooling system, allowing you to use less energy and save money. By adding one or more dampers you can create zones throughout your home that can be electronically controlled. A 24V AC power supply, sold separately, is required for use in a single-zone system.
Enjoy having complete electronic control of which rooms your HVAC system heats or cools by using dampers in conjunction with one of the following RCS HVAC air duct zone controllers and a multi-zone thermostat:
- 2-Zone Controller
- 4-Zone Controller
Single Zone Control with INSTEON
This electronic damper also offers the flexibility of being controlled from your INSTEON network by connecting a plug-in 24V AC power supply to the damper and plugging it into an ApplianceLinc. Once that connection has been made the damper can then be operated from any INSTEON controller, such as a KeypadLinc, SwitchLinc or RemoteLinc; all items sold separately.
For wiring between the damper and zone controller, damper and power supply, or zone controller and power supply, simply run 2-conductor wire between them. 18-gauge or 22-gauge wire is recommended.
Normally-Open or Normally-Closed Models
When no power is supplied to the Normally Closed unit, the damper will be closed. When no power is supplied to the Normally Open unit, the damper will be open.
Ultra-Secure Seal Eliminates Air Leakage
A specially designed solid positive seal eliminates air leakage, which can reduce efficiency and cause “wind” noise in the system. This duct damper is designed for virtually silent operation.
Additional Sizes Available
6 inch diameter
8 inch diameter
10 inch diameter
12 inch diameter
14 inch diameter
16 inch diameter
6 inch diameter
8 inch diameter
10 inch diameter
14 inch diameter
16 inch diameter
Residential Control Systems Product No.: 001-00019 12RDNO Dimensions: 13 1/4″ H x 12″ diameter Power Requirements: 24 volts AC at 500mA Current Consumption: .50 amp
- 12-Inch Diameter Normally Open Electronic HVAC Air Duct Damper
Corinex CXP-HAV-W2G GameNet AV – Dual Pack
- The latest generation of GameNet series is a HomePlug-compliant AV networking kit, it’s the fastest way to connect your game console to the Internet, from anywhere around the home without wiring with a max speed of 200Mbps over powerline. The Corinex GameNet AV creates a secure 200 Mbps connection using mobile adapters that plug in to any run-of-the-mill electrical outlet in your house. With one adapter plugged into your modem and a nearby outlet, the other adapter can be plugged into any other outlet in your house and, using the existing electrical wiring in your home, create a fast, stable connection between the Internet and any Ethernet-enabled console. The Corinex GameNet AV kit is a HomePlug-compliant powerline networking bridge.
Patio Pacific Thermo Panel IIIe Pet Door for 77in Sliding Glass Doors, #12 Extra Large Flap, Br Alum
- The Patio Pacific Thermo Panel IIIe Pet Door is the premium solution for adding a pet door to your sliding glass window. It is twice as energy efficient as cheaper single pane pet doors for sliding glass doors, and combines dual-pane, low “e” glass with the superior, award winning Endura Flap (see below). It is highly wind-resistant and includes a “draft stopper”. The Thermo Panel IIIe pet door is constructed of beefy metal framing and has a sturdy locking flap cover. No tools are required for installation and there are even a couple of built-in features that allow you to make a perfect fit or even make corrections to your installation, just in case your measurements are slightly off. All other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap – included with the Thermo Panel IIIe is the Bug Warden, a bug blocking gap filler that keeps pests from entering.
The heart of any pet door is the flap, and pet door flaps have always been a big disappointment to the pet door owner. They leak, they don’t insulate, they pinch the pet, they blow open, they don’t fit the pet and they wear out quickly so the user needs to buy an expensive replacement flap and start over again. Until Now! The award winning Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors is the premium solution for adding a pet door to your home. If you’ve never owned a pet door before, you’re going to be very satisfied – it does everything you think it should. But if you have ever owned a pet door, hold on to your socks. You’re not going to believe how much better this is that what you’ve had in the past.
The standards which the Endura Flap is built, and no other pet door is, are as follows:
- Be flexible and safe
- Seal tightly against weather – Insulate like dual pane glass – Not yellow in the sun
- Last ‘forever’ – Remain flexible in very low temperatures – Have appropriate dimensions
- Stand up to wind – Be visually clear – Be environmentally friendly
- Reflect superb engineering – Be Made in the USA
- For a detailed description of these features, click here.
Other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap, but the Thermo Panel IIIe Pet Door includes the free bug blocking Bug Warden
When choosing the correct Panel Pet Door for your Sliding Glass Door, please follow these considerations and then select from the following panel pet doors based on panel style (double or single pane), sliding glass door size, pet door size and finish.
Thermo Panel IIIe (Double Pane, Low “e” Glass)
- 77″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
More About the Patio Pacific Patented Adjustable Rise
The Thermo Panel IIIe Pet Door for Sliding Glass Doors features a User Adjustable ‘Rise’ – which refers to the height of the flap above the base of the pet door. The size of the rise is very important to the comfort of your pet – a higher rise gets the flap up higher for a taller dog which avoids him having to stoop to get through – on the other hand, a lower rise is less to step over for smaller dogs. The adjustable rise concept greatly increases your flexibility with the pet door. By simply removing the bottom flap assembly and cross pieces with a Phillips head screwdriver, you can rearrange the order of the cross pieces to get the rise higher or lower. The #12 Extra Large Flap pet door may be adjusted to have a 3″, 5″, 7″, 9″ or 11″ step-over which is just as important to comfortably fitting the pet as are the width and height of the flap opening. The 3″ rise will have a 26″ maximum height at the withers of the pet door, while the 5″ rise will have a 28″ maximum height, the 7″ rise will have a 30″ maximum height, the 9″ rise will have a 32″ maximum height, and the 11″ rise will have a 34″ maximum height.
More About the “Anti-Whoops” Height Adjustment
You mis-measured your panel pet door! Don’t panic, you may be able to salvage the situation by using the “anti-whoops” feature to make your panel about 1″ taller. You use 1″ lumber to raise you panel slightly; or to make your panel slightly shorter you may trim the flanges that accept the height extension with a hacksaw.
How will I lock up my house?
The regular height Thermo Panel IIIe, Quick Panel III and Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic all incorporate a “C Clamp” type lock that mounts on the top track wall behind the sliding door. These locks, while very effective, do not require any tools to install.
Another approach that can be used with all patio pet doors is to incorporated a “Charley Bar” either as the only lock or as a supplement to one of the above locking methods. The Charlie Bar is similar to the “broomstick in the track” idea but avoids the stooping and is adjustable. They may only be used with an inside track sliding glass door. One particular advantage of the Charlie Bar is that the pressure is applied near the center of the sliding glass door and the result is that you get more equal pressure and a better seal between the pet panel and the sliding glass door.
Specifications Manufacturer Patio Pacific Manufacturer Product No. 01PPC12 PS UPC 873653001379 Flap Size #12 Extra Large, 12″ (W) x 23″ (H) Flap Adjustment Rise Range 3″, 5″, 7″, 9″, 11″ Flap Max. Height at Withers (with Rise)
- 26″ with 3″ Rise
- 28″ with 5″ Rise
- 30″ with 7″ Rise
- 32″ with 9″ Rise
- 34″ with 11″ Rise
Overall Panel Width 17 1/4″ Sliding Glass Door Height Range 74 3/4″ – 77 3/4″ Glass Double Pane, Low “e” Finish Brushed Aluminum
- Installation Guide
- 1x – Panel Pet Door
- 1x – Foam Weather Strip
- 1x – Center Post Weather Seal Strip
- 1x – Sliding Door Clamp
- 1x – Installation Instructions