AmerTac 73068CC Plug-In Miniature Automatic Fluorescent Utility Light
- The AmerTac 3-Setting Utility Light uses a fluorescent bulb to illuminate providing safety while walking around dark areas. Bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, pantries, storage areas, and many other locations around the home can be made safer and easier to navigate through. This device features three settings On, Off, and automatic. When on the automatic setting, this light will use the built-in photocell to determine whether the extra light is needed. Using a sensor to detect ambient light levels, the light will turn on when it is dark, and turn back off when there is a sufficient amount of natural light. Fits any standard outlet for use anywhrere around the home.
Specifications Manufacturer AmerTac Manufacturer Product No. 73068CC UPC 070686730683 Voltage 120VAC 60Hz
- 1x – 73068CC Plug-In Miniature Automatic Fluorescent Utility Light
- 1x – Installation guide
Sta-Rite 145359 Cristal-Flo II Top Mount High Rate Sand Filter, 35 GPM
- For use with residential in-ground and above ground pools, the Cristal-Flo II Top Mount Sand Filter has a flow rate of 35 gallons per minute (GPM). All necessary water movement functions can be performed as this filter has a six-position valve (filter, backwash, rinse, waste, closed, and recirculate) with an included transparent sight-glass adapter. The Cristal-Flo II has a large, easy to access water and sand drain plug for convenient servicing and winterizing with an internal air relief hole to prevent pressure buildup. The effective filtration area for this Top Mount High Rate Sand Filter is 1.4sq/ft and it has a max pressure of 30psi. It is constructed of an extra-thick durable one-piece molded polyethylene tank.
- Manufacturer: Pentair Ltd
Manufacturer Part #: 145359
Filter Area: 1.4sq/ft
Flow Rated GPM: 35
Max Pressure PSI: 30
- Installation Instructions
- 1x – Cristal-Flo II Top Mount High Rate Sand Filter, 35GPM
- 1x – Installation instructions
OnQ legrand WP3450-LA Category 5e RJ45 Keystone Connector, Light Almond
- Snap-in connectors are designed to work with Keystone, QuickPort and Modular style wall plates. These wall plates typically have from one to six inputs (ports) for snap-in connectors. Installing a snap-in wall plate allows you make wiring connections and runs inside your wall. You can use various snap-in connectors to customize your snap-in wall plate with telephones, networking, audio/video (AV) components, speakers and other cable connections. Having a central connection point on the wall is a great way to add a professional finish to your installation and is a simple way to manage your in-wall wiring setup that provides quicker and easier terminations.
This jack features a rear-mount, snap-in Keystone design and an easy-to-read color-coded wiring label. Its universal design supports either T568A or T568B termination standard. The jacks accept either RJ-45 or RJ-11 plugs for voice applications. For data applications the jacks can support standard 100 Mbps Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet (Gigabit network hardware required).
This product is also available in black and white, each sold separately.