Ani Mate Inc. 266 Fish Mate Pressurized UV Pond Filter, 2000 PUV
- The Fish Mate Pressurized UV Pond Filter utilizes the power of UV and biological filtration to keep your ponds sparkling and algae free. When green water comes in contact with the UV bulb, the algae will clump together and start to die off. After the water passes through the sponge pad, it comes in contact with the SUPRA Biological Filter Medium for the removal of ammonia.
Maintenance is as simple as turning a knob on this pond filter. The patented Powerclenz cleaning system automatically starts once the tap is turned to “Clean”, and the foam will be squeezed by up to 1,000 pounds of force through water pressure, forcing out pond sludge (instant garden fertilizer!). Includes universal barbed tubing connectors.
- Maximum flowrate: 1000 GPH
- Pond size: 500 – 2000 Gallons
- UV Lamp: 9W
- Inlet/Outlet diameters: 0.75″/1″/1.25″
- Sludge outlet diameter: 0.75″/1″
- Power cable length: 16′
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5″ x 11″ x 17″
- Owner’s Manual
Comelit USA CHDMI Balun Kit, HDMI to CAT5/5e/6
- Standard HDMI cabling loses signal and becomes cost-restrictive when running long distances. The solution to these problems lies in the Comelit CHDMI, a convenient and cost effective solution to transmitting HDMI signal over CAT5 cabling.
The CHDMI extends an HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cables up to 200 feet at 1080i or 90 feet at 1080P resolution. This kit includes a transmitter (CHDMI-T) and receiver (CHDMI-R). No power is needed for distances under 90 feet while an external power supply (available separately) is necessary for the receiver if transmission range exceeds 90 feet. HDMI compliant HDCP compliant.
- Extends HDMI signal over two CAT5/5e/6 cables
- Transmission range up to 200 feet at 1080i, 90 feet at 1080P resolution
- Kit includes transmitter (CHDMI-T) and Receiver (CHDMI-R)
- No power need for distance under 90 feet
- External power supply needed for receiver if transmission range exceeds 90 feet
- Hi quality digital video and audio over CAT5 without any signal loss
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
The transmission range varies based on the quality of the cable and HDMI equipment.
- Use CAT5E UTP cable up to 90 feet @ 1080p
- Use CAT6 UTP cable up to 100 feet @ 1080p
- Use CAT5E UTP cable up to 200 feet @1080i/720P
- CAT6 cable recommended if transmission range is over 100 feet
- Product Info Sheet
- Transmitter (CHDMI-T)
- Receiver (CHDMI-R)
Swann SWTOY-CONQOR-US Air Conqueror RC Helicopter
- The Air Conqueror RC Helicopter is built for flying excitement and domination just as its name would suggest. Conqueror the air indoors and out with a powerful 27MHz radio frequency transmission that allows for flying up to 100 feet away and its lightweight frame makes it perfectly suited for indoor excellence. The Air Conqueror has the ability to change flight speed with tail rotor control and advanced control for up, down, forward, backward, left, and right flight movements. Swann’s Easy-Fly Gyro technology assists to self-level and keep the pilot in control making it great for intermediate pilots. It has a flight time of up to 6-8 minutes per charge and takes approximately 45 minutes to fully charge the helicopter’s battery via AC mains. The remote control requires 4 AA batteries, sold separately.
- Manufacturer: Swann Communications
Manufacturer Part #: SWTOY-CONQOR-US
Helicopter Battery: Built-in 3.7V Li-poly rechargeable from AC mains
Flight Time: 6-8 minutes
Charge Time: 45 minutes
Remote Control: 27MHz radio frequency
Remote Control Power Source: 4 AA batteries
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Air Conqueror RC Helicopter
- 1x – Remote control
- 2x – Spare rotor
- 1x – Charging power adaptor
- 1x – Owner’s manual