BioBubble 15015703 Hamster Bundle Premium Edition, Green
- The Hamster Bundle Premium Edition from BioBubble is a unique and easy to setup home for a pet hamster or similar small animal. The BioBubble small animal habitat offers a 360° interior view and with super grip feet pads it can be placed safely on a counter, table or desktop without the fear of it being easily knocked over. Its 16 inch diameter dome and secure gripping feet also allow the BioBubble to be left out to provide non-stop daily entertainment for your other pets, such as a cat or small dog. Included with the Hamster Bundle is a bungalow platform that creates an upstairs loft in the habitat for your small animal to play on and get full use of the spacious interior. Cleanup has been made simple with the BioBubble removable bedding tray that includes carbon pads to absorb odors associated with small animal pets. When a change in bedding is needed the animals can stay-put in their home while the tray is slid out from underneath the cage, cleaned and then reinserted as the base. The Hamster Bundle is perfect for use at home, school or even an office and is ideally sized for small animals roughly the size of a hamster or gerbil. The BioBubble is 5 star approved by the American Pet Association (APA).
The Premium Edition Bundle provides you with habitat options. It allows for flexibility to be used as a small animal habitat as well as the option to be converted into an aquatic habitat should that ever be desired in the future. The Premium Edition Hamster Bundle is also available in blue, pink, purple and silver, each sold separately. If you don’t think you’d ever use it for an aquatic habitat the Terra Edition is available which is only for use as a land habitat.
Specifications Manufacturer BioBubble Pets, LLC Manufacturer Product No. 15015703 UPC 819189010157 Dimensions L 19in x W 19in x H 13in Weight 18 lbs Dome 16in diameter Aquatic Use Yes Color Green Construction Clear acrylic
- 1x – Premium base, green
- 1x – Dome cap
- 1x – Bedding tray
- 1x – 8″ riser
- 1x – Mesh riser insert
- 4x – Riser clip
- 1x – Bungalow deck
- 1x – Carbon fresh pad
Velleman PSI300U 300 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter, 12 Volt
- No power? No problem. With the Velleman Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter, you’ll be able to power appliances when electricity isn’t available. This power inverter seamlessly converts DC to AC power with reliable and consistent wave output. Simply connect the inverter to a 12 Volt DC battery using the included alligator clips or your car’s battery using the cigarette lighter adapter, and you’ll have AC power for many applications. Be assured that you’ll always be able to light your house or keep medical equipment running in the event of a brown or black-out. Power up a toaster or blender in the RV. Keep portable DVD players running for the kids during long drives. The power inverter comes equipped with an on/off switch and two AC receptacles, so you’ll be able to power multiple appliances at once.
- Wrong polarity protection
- Fused car plug included
- Compact dimensions
- Modified sine wave
- Output is short-circuit protected
- Battery-low alarm
- Battery-low shutdown
- Thermal + overload protection
The Velleman 300 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is also available in a 24 Volt Version, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Velleman Manufacturer Product No. PSI300U UPC 5410329376116 DC input/Operating Voltage 12VDC (10-15VDC) Output Voltage 110VAC/60Hz Zero-Load Consumption < 300mA Operating Temperature 50°F ~ 86°F Rated Output 300 Watts Dimensions 6 11/16″ x 4 9/64″ x 2 23/64″ Weight 25.57 Ounces Manufacturers Warranty 2 Year Limited
Leviton 40833-BWE QuickPort Binding Post Connector, White Base with Black Stripe
- Snap-in connectors are designed to work with Keystone, QuickPort, and Modular style wall plates. These wall plates typically have from one to six inputs (ports) for snap-in connectors. Installing a snap-in wall plate allows you make wiring connections and runs inside your wall. You can use various snap-in connectors to customize your snap-in wall plate with telephones, networking, audio/video (AV) components, speakers and other cable connections. Having a central connection point on the wall is a great way to add a professional finish to your installation and is a simple way to manage your in-wall wiring setup that provides quicker and easier terminations.
This QuickPort binding post adapter fits Leviton’s QuickPort wall plates. One striped color-coded module. Screw-on rear-side connections. Optional front-side connections-either screw-on or push-in-for banana plugs, speaker tip, spade tip, or bare wire. Be sure to pick-up its red stripe companion for a complete solution.
Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No.: 40833-BWE Dimensions: Click here for dimensional diagram