Bird-X superBXP Super BirdXPeller PRO
- The Super BirdXPeller Pro electronic bird repeller expels birds by blasting them with sound waves. This bird dettering unit automatically broadcasts a variety of naturally recorded bird distress signals and predator calls to frighten, confuse, and disorient birds within its effective range. These high definition digital recordings are played on loudspeakers to ensure that the message gets across to pest birds:”Keep Out!”
How It Works
The Super BirdXPeller Pro broadcasts scientifically documented distress & alarm calls that birds easily understand. These sounds are played at a natural level in order to accurately emulate the calls of other birds and bird predators. The targeted pest birds interperet these signals as: “EMERGENCY: STAY AWAY” and avoid the affected area out of instinctual fear.
What Will It Repel?
* Other Pests
* Many More
Where Can It Be Used?
* Semi-Enclosed Areas
* Infrastructure & Transportation
* Manufacturing Facilities
* Warehouses & Docks
* Airports, Rooftops
* Farms, Barns, Stables
* Restaurants & Storefronts
* Car & Parking Garages
* Any larger area with bird infestation
Why Use Super BirdXPeller Pro
Saves Money: Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing a bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for your company. In general, we’ve found that :
* Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
* Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
* Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs
* Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
* Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to ledging, fencing, vehicles.
* Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
* Ending bird infestations with Super BirdXPeller Pro reduces health and liability risks associated with bird infestations
* Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
* Reduce workman’s compensation claims
* No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
* Prevent Health Department citations and fines.
* Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella,E. Coli
- Dimensions: Control Unit- 9″ x 9″ x 5.25″ Speakers- 4″x4″x6″
Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
Coverage: 6 Acres
Power Requirements: 110 or 220vAC or 12vDC
Sound Pressure (sonic): 105-110 db @ 1 meter (per speaker)
Frequency: 3-5 khz
EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
- Owner’s Manual
GE 17448 Utility Remote Controlled Light
- This utility light from GE, features six LED bulbs in-line on a mountable 12″ case. The lights can be turned on and off wirelessly with the included remote control. Ideal for spaces where you can’t run electricity, this device provides enough lighting for any small space, such as a bedroom closet, kitchen pantry, hallway, or laundry room. Both the light bar and the remote control are battery powered, so wiring is not necessary.
HDMI Female to DVI Female Jack Video In-Line Adapter
- The Vanco International 120239 HDMI Female to DVI Female Jack Video In-Line Adapter connects an HDMI component to an HDTV or other equipment with DVI connections. The Adapter supports high definition resolution 1080p and provides maximum noise rejection to ensure exceptional video quality.