Bird-X USX Ultrason X Bird Repeller
- The Ultrason X® is a high-quality ultrasonic bird repelling system. Bird-X developed it as the world’s first ultrasonic repeller specifically designed for outdoor, year-round use. Ultrason X utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to efficiently and effectively frighten, annoy, and repel birds and other wildlife within its 3,600 sq. ft. range. Ultrasonic means that it is “silent to humans”, so you can effectively get rid of birds while maintaining a comfortable environment for your guests, customers and employees.
What Will it Repel?
* Other Pests
* Many More
Where Can It Be Used?
* Semi-Enclosed Areas
* Infrastructure & Transportation
* Manufacturing Facilities
* Warehouses & Docks
* Airports, Rooftops
* Farms, Barns, Stables
* Restaurants & Storefronts
* Car & Parking Garages
* Any area with bird infestation
Why Use an Ultrason X?
Saves Money Eliminate expensive recurring cleanup and repair costs with a one-time solution. Installing an Ultrason X bird control system can save a substantial amount of money for you or your company. In general, we’ve found that :
* Small businesses experience 5-figure savings (recently a small business saved over $70,000 with our products)
* Six-figure savings in labor and materials for larger companies,universities, and municipalities
* Larger cities have spent over 1 Million a year on cleaning up bird messes. Our systems can solve this problem at a fraction of the cost
Reduces Damages & Repairs
* Saves roofs and insulation from replacement
* Decreases aesthetic and materials damage to property
* Stops corrosive droppings from destroying capital investments
* Decrease the need for repairs when you stop the source of damage
* Ending bird infestations with Ultrason X reduces health and liability risks associated with bird infestations
* Insure yourself against potential lawsuits and legal liabilities
* Reduce workman’s compensation claims
* No FDA and OHSA inspection failures
* Prevent Health Department citations and fines.
* Eradicate potential costly disease sources: Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonella,E. Coli
- Dimensions(unit): 9″x9″x5″
Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
Weight: 15 lbs
Coverage: up to 3,600 sq ft
Power Requirements: 110v AC (220V AC avail.)
Sound Pressure: 95-102 dB (each speaker) @ 1 meter
Frequency: 15-25 KHz
Compliance: UL and CE Listed
EPA Est. 075130-OR-001
Made in USA
- Owner’s Manual
1-Zone Connecting Block (4 Emitter Outs)
- You can now control up to eight A/V components in another room using your standard IR remote controls, thanks to Xantech. The 1-Zone Connecting Block is an integral part of Xantech’s IR repeating system, which sends IR signals over unshielded 3-conductor inter-room cable (sold separately). An IR Receiver is required and sold separately, as are IR emitters, which attach to your components, delivering your IR signals. The 1-Zone Connecting Block (4 Emitter Outs) provides a low-cost means of connecting Xantech IR receivers to one single or dual emitter and a power supply.
The 1-Zone Connecting Block has two inputs: a four-terminal VGS block for wired connection of Xantech IR receivers and Smart Pad keypads, as well as a 3.5mm stereo mini jack, which will accept any Xantech IR receiver equipped with a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, such as the Tabletop IR Sensor (sold separately). This connecting block features four 3.5mm mini jack outputs that can connect to dual IR emitters to control up to eight different A/V components. Also available is the 1-Zone Connecting Block with 1 Emitter Out (sold separately).
The 1-Zone Connecting Block has a status terminal, which provides a convenient tie point for voltage to drive the status indicator on certain Xantech products.
Power for the 1-Zone Connecting Block is supplied through its 2.1mm coaxial power jack for Xantech’s 12-Volt Regulated Power Supply (sold separately).
Manufacturer: Xantech Manufacturer Product No.: 789-44 UPC: 042777789443 Dimensions: 2 15/16″ W x 1 3/4″ D x 13/16″ H Inputs: 1 four-terminal VGS block for wired connection; 1 3.5mm mini plug Outputs: 4 3.5mm mini jacks Power Requirements: 12 V Warranty: 1 year, limited