Bug Off Instant Screen Door with Magnetic Closure for a Single or Sliding Door, 32″ W x 96″ H
- If you live in an apartment or condo that doesn’t allow permanently fixed screen doors, or if you simply want a screen door that allows you to walk in and out of your home hands-free, look no further. This Bug Off Instant Screen Door mounts between door jambs on a single door frame or sliding door frame; no tools or expertise is needed. It installs and uninstalls in minutes, making it the ideal choice for your home or for taking it with you on vacation. Once it has been setup, the attractive and durable screen door remains sealed with magnets, keeping pesky bugs and mosquitoes out and allowing the fresh air of the outdoors in. Whenever you, your children, guests or pets need to go in our out, just walk through the screen and it will open right up, once you are through the center and bottom magnets will snap together, closing the screen behind you. No more screens left open and no more slamming doors. The Bug Off Instant Screen door can be used year-round, or temporarily, when and where you need it, as the space saving design allows for easy storage. Take it from door to door, to your vacation home, or store it away at seasons end.
Select the right size screen by measuring your door before ordering
- Measure the inside width of the door jamb where you plan to place the rod – the width variance is 2″, with the listed width as the maximum (i.e. if the listed width is 30″, the screen door will work on a door from 29″ to 30″ in width)
- Measure the height – the height variance is 2″, with the listed height as the maximum (i.e. if the listed width is 80″, the screen door will work on a door from 78″ to 80″ in height)
- For standard door jambs, measure the height from the top of the door jamb to the floor
- If you have a wood or metal threshold on the floor, measure from the top of the inside jamb to the top of the threshold
- If you’re installing Bug Off on a sliding glass door, be sure to measure from the top inside of the track, to the top of the bottom track.
Bug Off screen door notes: Single door and sliding door screens all open in the center. French door screens open in the center of one door only, but are reversible to accommodate either door
- An adjustable spring tension rod is included with each screen and installs into one of the two tunnels at the top of the screen. The rod is made of extruded aluminum and is powder coated black to resist the elements. The rod allows you to quickly install and remove the Bug Off Instant Screen Door without damaging your door frame.
- A second tunnel for height adjustment is sewn into the screen and allows you to install Bug Off on shorter doors. Install the rod into the first tunnel for 80″ doors, or install the rod into the second tunnel for 78″- 79″ doors.
- The center opening overlaps 2″ allowing the screen to snap closed behind you, using gravity and the center and bottom magnets as the closing force. This design also allows you to walk through the center opening with ease.
- Center magnets are sewn onto the screen to allow hands-free entry and exit. Pets can go in and out without assistance, so you don’t have to let them out. Bug Off should not be used if you do not want pets or small children to go outside.
- Pliable screen mesh is used, which is soft to the touch as you move through the screen. The Bug Off Instant Screen Door can be used permanently or temporarily, moved from door to door and used when and where you need it. We have added an overlock stitch on all the edges for added durability and a clean, professional, finished look.
- Hook & loop Velcro is sewn onto each side of the screen so you can quickly and easily secure the screen to the sides of the door frame. A white adhesive hook (which attaches to the doorjamb) is already attached to the loop that is sewn onto the screen.
- Bottom weights and magnets have been sewn into the screen to weight and close the bottom. Weather resistant webbing has been sewn to the bottom of Bug Off Screen for added durability.
Please Note: Bug Off Screen is not a security door and should not be used to keep pets or small children inside.
Manufacturer: Wolf & Moon Products, Inc. Manufacturer Product No.: 32″ x 96″ UPC: 0655056320963 Size: 32″ W x 96″ H