Cable Chase Kit, 37-High
- When bolted between racks, each Cable Chase kit provides additional room for wiring and power distribution in multi-rack configuration. Each kit includes cable chases for the front, rear and top channels of the rack, as well as mounting hardware. This option is required when installing doors on multi-bay Slim 5 racks.
Manufacturer: Middle Atlantic Manufacturer Product No.: 5CC37 CBL CHASE KIT 37 Compatible: Fits Slim 5 Series (5-37) 19″ Equipment Racks
- Cable Chase Kit, 37-High
Kele 567-351 Siemens 567 Series NEMA 1 Enclosure, Small
- The Kele 567 Series includes attractive, economical NEMA 1 enclosures designed to house controls and instruments in areas which do not require oil-tight and dust-tight ratings. The medium and large electrical boxes are over 9 inches deep allowing the installation of larger components. The 567 Series NEMA enclosures are furnished with a perforated metal subpanel for easy mounting of components. No drilling or layout, just set the control components on the panel and attach with #7 or #8 self-tapping screws in the pre-punched holes. Designed for use in Building Automation Systems, BAS, and HVAC applications, each NEMA enclosure in the 567 Series is UL listed and CSA approved.
Specifications Manufacturer Kele Manufacturer Product No 567-351 Enclosure Model 567 Series NEMA 1 Approvals UL File #E111475, CSA approved Perf Panel 14.5″ x 14.75″ (36.8 x 37.5 cm) Mounting Keyholes 16.5″ x 13.5″ (41.9 x 34.3 cm) Enclosure Rating NEMA 1 Materials of Construction 16-gauge steel Size Small Dimensions 19.5″ H x 16.38″ W x 5.75″ D (49.5×41.6×14.6cm) Weight 20.0 lb (9kg)
- 1x – 567 Series NEMA 1 Enclosure, Medium
- 2x – Keys
- 1x – User Manual
HDMI Cat5 Balun/Extender Kit with IR, 50 Meter
- The Vanco 280723 HDMI Cat5 Balun/Extender Kit with IR is the perfect solution for sending a long distance HDMI signal from an AV component to a HD display and transmitting an IR signal back to that component from the display. Connect the signal source such as Blu-Ray Player, Play Station 3, audio/video receiver, cable or satellite receivers and computers equipped with HDMI output interfaces with a short high speed HDMI cable to the HDMI Transmitter input. Connect the HDMI Transmitter output RJ-45 ports using dual-runs of Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cables to the included Receiver, which does not require a power supply. Connect the HDMI output from the Receiver to high-definition display devices such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP and HD projectors with HDMI input interfaces. Use high-speed HDMI cables that are recommended for the distances that are required for each connection.
Super IR Control
These active extenders units have the capability of transporting IR signals over the UTP cables. These extenders can control the source from the display. This is accomplished by using an optional IR Receiver pigtail attached to the receiver pointing away from the display and the IR Transmitter / Sender / Emitter pigtail attached to the sender and pointed at the source. (This product is only compatible with Vanco’s Super HDMI IR Accessories)
Over-Current Over-Voltage Protection
The circuit boards are equipped with both over-current and over-voltage protection and automatically power down if these are encountered. The power circuit will restore itself automatically once the excessive current or voltage conditions are rectified.
- Unique Circuit Design Allows for Protection against High Voltage and Peak Currents
- Tested for Compatibility with all leading HD Video brands
- Tested with 7.1 Home Theater Systems
- Shelf or Wall Mounting
Specifications Manufacturer Vanco Manufacturer Product No. 280723 UPC 741835091862 Dimensions 1.25″ W x .875″ H x 3.25″ D HDMI Version HDMI v1.4 with 3D HDCP Version HDCP1.2 Support HDMI Resolution 1080P/1080i/720P/576i/480P/480i Support Video Color Bit Deep Color 24bit/36bit Support Audio Format LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD Input Video Signal 5.0Volts/P-P Output Cable Distance 66 foot 24AWG Cable Input Cable Distance 66 foot 24AWG Cable Data Transfer Speed 6.75Gbps Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation) Operating Temperature Range -15 to +55 Degrees C; 5 to 131 Degrees F Power Adapter Format Input AC (50Hz.60Hz)100-240V Power Supply 5V DC, UL Listed Power Supply for Transmitter (included)
Note: Factory terminated cable assemblies be used and their length shall not exceed 164 feet of Cat 5e and 180 feet of Cat 6. HDMI cable lengths should not exceed 16 feet.
- 1x HDMI Transmitter (Sender)
- 1x – HDMI Receiver
- 1x – Power Supply
- 1x – Product Manual