Calrad 45-650-6 6V DC 1.0A Unregulated Mini Power Supply
- Have you misplaced or broken the original adapter for one of your electronic devices, or maybe it is old or just no longer works? If your device requires 6-Volt DC unregulated power rated at 1.0 Amp, you can replace it with this all-purpose adapter that fits most common electronic devices. The 2.1mm positive center barrel plug is a common size for typical electronics. The 6V DC 1.0mA Unregulated Mini Power Supply offers high efficiency and are very small for the amount of output current. It also features short circuit/over voltage protection. For use with 110V/120V recepacles only.
This Unregulated Mini Power Supply is also available in the followings Voltages/Amps:
- 3V DC 600mA
- 4.5V DC 800mA
- 9V DC 1.1A
- 12V DC 1.2A
- 15V DC 1.2A
- 18V DC 1.1A
- 24V DC 1.0A
Specifications Manufacturer Calrad Electronics Manufacturer Product No. 45-650-6 UPC 601520465036 Termination 2.1mm positive center barrel conenctor Voltage 110V/120V AC; Unregulated 6 VDC Amperage Unregulated 1.0 Amp (max) Cord Length 6 Foot
- 1x – 6V DC 1.0A Unregulated Mini Power Supply
Magic Showerhead SH2040N Handheld Chrome Showerhead with Temperature Sensitive Multicolor LED
- The Memowell Magic Showerhead Handheld Chrome Showerhead with temperature indication allows individuals to see that the water is at a safe temperature before entering the stream. How often have you burned yourself just by checking to see if the bath or shower water is hot yet? Thanks to Magic Showerhead, getting burned is history – the color will safely tell you if the water is cold, warm, warmer or hot. This protects yourself, your kids and elderly people from serious third-degree burns from scalding water. With the MagicFlow Technology the water consumption does not exceed 2.5 Gallon/min at 80psi.
The LED will change to the following colors according to the temperature of the water:
White = Cold, Less than 97°F (35°C)
Blue = Warm, 97° to 100°F (36° to 38°C)
Purple = Warmer, 100° to 104°F (38° to 40°C)
Red = Hot, Greater than 104°F (40°C)
- The color of the LED will tell you, if the water is cold, warm, warmer or hot
- 15 LED lights illuminate the water jet
- Removable transparent cover for easy cleaning
- Swivel connector to adjust the direction of the water jet
- Chrome Finish
- No battery or cable required
- No motor 100% water driven
- Fit to any standard 1/2″ shower pipe
- Easy installation – usually no tools required, sometimes a wrench to remove the old shower head
The Magic Showerhead Temperature Sensitive Handheld Chrome Showerhead is also available with the following finishes and styles, each sold separately.
Handheld Brushed Nickel
Fixed Brushed Nickel
How to Install:
Remove the shower hose from your old shower head. Replace the old rubber seal ring/O-ring in your shower hose with the new one. The new seal ring comes together with your new Magic Showerhead. Attach the hose to your new Magic Showerhead. If converting from a fixed showerhead you will need to add a Shower Arm Holder and a Shower Hose to complete the installation.
How to clean:
It’s recommended to clean from time to time the transparent cover. Just remove the transparent cover and clean it under running water.
Specifications Manufacturer Memowell Manufacturer Product No. SH2040N UPC 898475002540 LED Color White, Blue, Purple, & Red Color Activation Temperature Sensitive Showerhead Finish Chrome Showerhead Type Handheld Power Water Pressure Manufacturer Warranty One Year Limited
- 1x – Handheld Magic Showerhead
1x – Rubber Seal Ring
IntraSonic I1000MPAC 5 Room Music Intercom System Kit – White
- The IntraSonic I1000MPAC 5 Room Music Intercom System Kit delivers both high quality integrated multi-source music distribution and intercom at an affordable price. The Music Intercom System is an expandable integrated multi-source music distribution system with Automatic Selective Call Intercom or use the Hand Held Remote for room to room intercom. Plug in your iPod or MP3 player at the master and charge it while you listen to your favorite music or share your music with the entire house from the master. The Music Intercom System is expandable to 20 zones, integrating 15 Room Stations or Patio Stations and 5 Door Stations for communication and hands free Intercom with room monitoring throughout the home. You will need a Wall Housing to mount the Master Station, Surface Mount Box for the Door Station and a Recessed Box for the Door Station, each sold separately.
The Intrasonic I1000M Music Communications System is made up of the 5 components listed below.
Master Unit – The I1000M Master unit allows control of the music and intercom functions. It enables you to set the system music and intercom volume levels, bass and treble levels for the radio, clock settings, privacy settings and more. The integrated docking station allows you to play any portable music source at the master. External 30 watt 8 ohm ceiling and in-wall speakers (optional equipment) can be connected directly off the master station for improved sound quality. The master allows you to play music from the radio, local line source (3.5mm jack) and the auxiliary input wall plate.
Room Station – The I1000R room station is designed for indoor use. It will provide intercom, radio and input for any portable music source. You can communicate and monitor other stations including the master. Door communications can also be answered from room stations as well as the master and patio. External 30 watt 8 ohm ceiling and in-wall speakers (optional equipment) can be connected directly off any room station for improved sound quality. The room station allows you to play music from the radio, it’s local line source (3.5mm jack) and the auxiliary input wall plate.
Patio Station – The I1000P outside station is weather resistant. It is designed to require only minimal protection from the weather. The patio station can provide intercom communication and radio music. The system door chime will sound at the patio station so guests will not be missed.
Door Station – The I1000D door station is designed to require only minimal protection from the weather. It will allow communication with the master, room and patio stations and verify who is there before opening the door. With the optional door release mechanism, the door can be unlocked from any room of the home that has a room station installed.
Auxiliary Input Wall Plate – The AUXWP wall plate allows the input of most any music sources into the system and broadcast music to any room or patio that has a system station. This source can be a CD changer, portable music device or optional radio device. Note: There can only be one Auxiliary Input Unit installed per system.
- Owner’s Manual
- Installtion Manual
- 1 Master Station
- 5 Room Units
- 1 Door Unit
- 1 Patio Unit