Calrad Electronics 28-122-S-2 Gold Designer Push Button Speaker Binding Posts, 1 Pair
- The Calrad Electronics Gold Designer Push Button binding posts provides a professional finish to any home audio speaker installation and is a great way to eliminate unsightly dangling speaker wires. This attractive, convenient wall-mount outlet makes your amplifier to speaker connections, whether temporary or permanent, attractive and easy. This piece of hardware features one pair of color coded terminals that feature connections on the front or rear.
This is a simple solution for routing speaker wires to the inside of your walls with clean connection points. The gold plated connectors accept banana connectors or screw open to accept 14-gauge wire and the rear connections accept up to 14-gauge bare wire. It has Decora-style design and when matched up with a Decora-style wall plate you get a clean, professional looking installation.
This Calrad product is also available in a 4 Post (2 Pair), 6 Post (3 Pair) or 8 Post (4 Pair) configuration, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Calrad Electronics Manufacturer Product No 28-122-S-2 UPC 601520221229 Number of Posts 2 (1 pair) Size Single Gang Front Connection Compatibility Single Banana Plugs
or Binding Post Termination
Rear Connection Compatibility 14 Gauge Wire Color White Power Handling Up to 75 Watts Style Decora-Style
- 1x – Push Button Speaker Binding Post, 1 Pair
1x – Mounting Hardware
Night Owl CAM-LA-BS14420-W LED Array Outdoor Camera White
- You need to know if there’s a approaching threat to your family. This camera can be mounted anywhere, indoors or out, to capture clear video day or night. There is are 4 arrays of infrared (IR) LEDs that gives a broad range of illumination, which won’t create “hot spots” like less powerful systems with tightly focused IR beams. The fixed 6mm lens will give you clear facial recognition of subjects up to 40 feet away. Its rugged aluminum construction is built for long life and weather resistance, with a rating of IP66. There’s an adjustable sun shield to protect the lens, and it comes with an adjustable mounting bracket. Runs on 12 volts DC from an AC adapter (included) and it comes with a 60 foot video/power cable. It even comes with mounting screws and security stickers.
Also available in Black.
Connect to a Digital Video Recorder
Old video surveillance systems used to require a remote access system, a camera multiplexer; a time-lapse VCR, and an unlimited supply of videotapes for remote viewing and digitally storing video from a multi-camera system. Now you can get the capabilities of all those products in one with a Digital Video Recorder (DVR). By connecting multiple cameras to a DVR, you will be able to record and review video footage of activity around your property. You can even remotely access your video footage using a Network Digital Video Recorder (NDVR).
Infrared (IR) cameras can pick up images in total darkness. Most IR cameras send out IR light from light emitting diodes (LEDs), which can not be seen by the human eye. This light reflects from objects, which can then be picked up by the camera in low-light and no light areas. These images are seen in black & white rather than color. The greater the number of IR LED illuminators, the greater the power of the camera. The LED Array Outdoor Camera has 4 IR LED arrays giving broad coverage up to 80′ without “hot spots.”
Lux rating is the amount of minimum illumination that a camera can have and still pick up an image, 0 being the lowest, or no light. So the closer the lux rating is to 0, the better the camera will operate in no light or low light situations. The LED Array Outdoor Camera can pick up images in 0.0 lux with the LEDs on.
Resolution is the amount of horizontal TV lines that make up a picture, so the higher the number of the resolution, the better clarity your picture will have. Note that the monitor or recording device you use must have a resolution equal to or greater than the resolution of the camera, as it will do you no good to have a camera that can output in 540 lines of resolution but have a monitor or recording devices that only picks up images at 300 lines of resolution. The LED Array Outdoor Camera has 420 lines of resolution, slightly less than broadcast television.
Ingress Protection Rating
Ingress Protection (IP) is a rating system for electronic products as it relates to the amount of sealing they have against the entry of solid objects and liquids. In its simplest form, the classification system consists of the letters “IP” followed by two separate digits, which denote increasingly greater sealing from solid objects and from water. The first digit refers to the degree of protection against access to hazardous parts and ingress of solid objects on a scale from 0 to 6. The second digit refers to the degree of protection against the ingress of water on a scale of 0 to 8. The LED Array Outdoor Camera has a rating of IP66, meaning completely dust-tight and no harmful effects from being sprayed with powerful water jets.
Specifications Manufacturer Night Owl Manufacturer Product No. CAM-LA-BS14420-W UPC 841808011665 Image Sensor 1/4″ CCD Resolution 420TV Lines Effective Pixels 510×492 Signal System NTSC Lens 6mm Fixed Viewing Angle 50° S/N Ratio >50dB Number of IR LEDs 4 Arrays IR Range Up to 80′ (24m) Minimum Illumination 0 lux IR On Cable Length 60′ (18.3m) Backlight Compensation Auto Power Requirement 12V 2000mA Weatherproof IP66 Operating Temperature -50° to 122°F (-45° to 50°C) Dimensions 6.625″ x 3.125″ x 4.125″ (168 x 79 x 105mm) Mfgr Warranty 1 year, limited
- 1x – LED Array Outdoor Camera Black
- 1x – Mounting Bracket
- 1x – AC Adapter
- 1x – 60′ Video/Power Cable
- 1x – BNC/RCA Adapter
- 3x – Mounting Screws & Wall Anchors
- 3x – Security Stickers
- 1x – Instruction Manual
Broan QTX110SFLT Humidity-Sensing Fan and 42-Watt Light
- Prevent excess humidity and mildew in your home with an ultra-quiet bathroom fan that automatically helps to prevent lingering, excessive humidity. Regular humidistats located on the wall simply detect absolute humidity levels and are prone to false triggers, but the Humidity-Sensing Fan and 42-Watt Light uses Broan’s proprietary SensAire® technology to detect rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling, where steam and humidity naturally rise. This high-performance fan features sensing circuitry that knows when to ventilate the room, so you’ll never have to worry about turning the fan on.
The Humidity-Sensing Fan installs in place of a standard bathroom fan using the included mounting materials. Just beneath the drop-down grille are easy-to-adjust sensitivity and run-time controls. The auto shut-off time is adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes. Choose your preference, set with a screwdriver and forget it. The humidity controller automatically turns the fan on when the humidity increases rapidly or when it rises over a user-adjustable set point. This fan runs so quietly, you’ll barely notice that it’s running. Of course, you can always override the sensor at the touch of a switch.
Turns Off Automatically
Humidity-sensing fans are ideal for anyone who leaves the house before humidity is properly vented. With a fan this quiet, you can’t forget to turn it off when the job is done. That saves energy and money.
Additional Fans Available
This fan comes with a 42-watt fluorescent light and features a 4-watt night light (bulb sold separately), as well. The Humidity-Sensing Fan is also available without the lights. A Motion-Sensing Fan is also available. Can’t decide? Try the Motion/Humidity-Sensing Fan. For maximum ventilation, install up to 10 Broan SmartSense Fans: These devices communicate throughout your house using INSTEON technology.
This product has been awarded the ENERGY STAR. Click here to view all ENERGY STAR products.
Manufacturer: Broan-NuTone Manufacturer Product No.: QTX110SFLT UPC: 026715164172 Dimensions: Fan: 10 1/2″ x 11 3/8″ x 7 5/8″; grille: 12 7/8 x 13 3/4″ Shipping Weight: 13.8 lbs. Amps: 1.1 Sones: 0.7 @ 0.1″ Ps CFM: 110 @ 0.1″ Ps Bulb Wattage: 42 watts fluorescent with a separate 4-watt night light Materials: Rugged, 26 gauge, galvanized steel construction Approvals: Energy Star, UL listed, HVI certified Warranty: 3 years, limited
- Duct Connector-6″
- Wiring Plate
- Screw, #8-18 X .375 (2 req’d)
- Wire Panel/Harness Assembly
- Blower Wheel
- Isolator (4 req’d)
- Motor Plate & Control Assembly
- Washer #8 (4 req’d)
- Nut, Hex Lock #8-32 (4 req’d)
- Blower Assembly
- Ballast Assembly
- Nut, Hex #8-32 (2 req’d)
- Grille Assembly
- Grille Spring (2 req’d)
- Bulb, 42W Fluorescent
- Spacer (2 supplied)
- Hanger Bar Kit
- Sensor Wire Harness