Carlon 15-236 Quart Size Wire Pulling Lubricant
- The Carlon 15-236 Quart Size Wire Pulling Lubricant features semi-synthetic base formulation. It retains lubricating properties and will not separate up to 200°F or after freezing. The non-toxic, no silicones, non-staining lubricant dries to a slick and waxy film and is easy to clean up. It is recommended for use on all commonly used wire and cable including high voltage cable and all U.L. listed conduits. Not recommended for use on asbestos or low density polyethylene insulated cables. This product is compatible with semi conducting jackets present on high voltage cable.
- Suitable for use with wire or cable insulated with rubber (R, RH, etc.), Neoprene, nylon and PVC plastics (T, TW, THW, THHN, etc.), Hypalon, high density polyethylene and Cross Linked Polyethylene (XLP)
- Meets the requirements of ICEA standards: ICEA #S-61-402/NEMA Pub. #WC5, ICEA #S-66-524/NEMA Pub. #WC7.
- Coefficient of Friction (wet and dry residue); sliding wet – 0.07, sliding dry – 0.08
- Weight per gallon: 8.26 lbs.
- Freezing point: +25°F (-4°C). High temperature stability – 200°F (93°C)
Intermatic WP1010C Guardian Weatherproof Outdoor Single Gang Vertical Mount Receptacle Cover
- The Intermatic WP1010C Guardian Weatherproof Outdoor Single Gang Vertical Mount Receptacle Cover can be used outdoors or in other wet locations (protects receptacles while in use for unattended applications). The cover is UL listed and meets the requirements for all outdoor low voltage landscape lighting as defined by UL 1838. It also meets UL and CSA Cold Impact Testing at -60°F (-51°C), is CSA certified, NEMA 3R rated and meets National Electrical Code requirements covered by Article 406.8(B).
- Brand: Intermatic
- Manufacturers part number: WP1010C
- Color finish: Clear/Gray
- Depth (inches): 2-5/8
- Height (inches): 5-1/2
- Width (inches): 3-13/16
- Weatherproof cover, base and gasket
- Toggle, round, GFCI and duplex inserts
- Baggie assembly with mounting hardware
Greenlite Lighting 26W/Q/2P/35K 26 Watt Quad Tube Plug-In 2-Pin CFL Lamp – Medium White
- The Greenlite Lighting 26W/Q/2P/35K 26 Watt Quad Tube Plug-In 2-Pin CFL Lamp in medium white is a 26W Compact Fluorescent Lamp that replaces a 100W incandescent lamp, it uses 75% less energy and costs less to operate. A Greenlite bulb equals 10 standard incandescent bulbs, and lasts up to 12,000 hours. The 26 Watt Quad Tube Plug-In 2-Pin CFL Lamp features an instant start, flicker free bulb and is ideal for wall scones, bathroom fixtures, under cabinet, ceiling and agriculture.
This product is also available in 26 Watt Quad Tube CFL Lamp – Soft White, 26 Watt Quad Tube CFL Lamp – Cool White, and 26 Watt Quad Tube CFL Lamp – Bright White.
What is a CFL?
A compact fluorescent light bulb (CFL) is a type of fluorescent lamp designed to replace an incandescent bulb. CFLs are the most energy efficient lighting available. Like other energy-efficient products, high quality CFLs bear the Energy Star symbol, demonstrating to consumers they are among the most energy-efficient on the market. Energy Star-approved CFLs, such as those produced by Greenlite, must meet numerous requirements that include: using at least two-thirds less energy than standard incandescent while providing the same amount of light; lasting 10 times longer than incandescent; saving $30 or more in energy costs over a bulb’s lifetime; and generating less heat than incandescent bulbs.
CFLs Environmental and Economic Benefits
Regular incandescent bulbs waste energy: 90 percent of their energy is used to produce heat, not light. CFLs save energy and help lower electricity costs because they use 75 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs, thereby requiring only one-quarter of the energy consumed by incandescent. For example, a 13-watt CFL produces the same light as a 60-watt incandescent bulb, saving about 45 watts each hour it is lit.
Estimates show that if every person replaced just one incandescent bulb with an Energy Star CFL, greenhouse gas emissions would be reduced by about 400,000 tonnes each year – the equivalent of taking 70,000 cars off the road each year.
The average home has about 30 light fixtures that consume about $200 in electricity costs each year. If just five incandescent bulbs using three hours of light each day were replaced with Energy Star-approved CFL light bulbs, a homeowner could save $30 each year.
CFLs help to save the environment in other ways too. Because Energy Star CFLs are required to last 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs, fewer bulbs and packaging are sent to landfill sites. And using less energy and fewer bulbs reduces emissions from power plants and helps protect the environment from the risk of global climate change.
CFLs and Mercury
CFLs are perfectly safe to use in homes. Each bulb contains a very small amount of mercury — an average of three milligrams – about the same amount it would take to cover the tip of a ballpoint pen. The mercury dissipates when the bulb burns out, leaving no harmful toxins. There is no health risk if a bulb breaks because the amount of mercury is minute and in vapor form so it dissipates immediately leaving no harmful toxins. As Energy Star states, when a CFL breaks there is more harm from broken glass than mercury. Currently, using mercury in the manufacturing of the bulbs is necessary because there is no other substance that can replace the efficiency properties of mercury to produce fluorescent light. However, in recent years the mercury content has been drastically reduced and research is underway to develop bulbs that use even less mercury.
Safe Disposal of CFLs
Ideally, CFLs should be recycled. Many municipalities accept CFLs that are placed in plastic bags in the blue recycling box. However, regulations on proper disposal of CFLs differ by province. Check with their local municipalities to inquire about disposal programs and regulations in their area.
- Lumens: 1800
- Base: G24d-3
- MOL: 5.90″
- Ballast Type: Magnetic
- Bulb Type: Quad tube
- Input Line Voltage: 120VAC
- Input Line Frequency: 60HZ
- Color Temperature: 35K
- Color Rendering Index : > 82
- Minimum Starting Temperature: 5° F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 120° F
- End of Life Protection