Carson Optical TL-11 Illuminators LED Sensor Light
- The Illuminators™ LED Sensor Light from Carson Optical installs or attaches to most surfaces using its adhesive backing or a screw. It features 3 super-bright LED lights which automatically turn on when the unit’s sensor detects motion. This feature makes it perfect for areas where automatic lighting is beneficial such as stairs, attics, hallways, closets or bathrooms to name a few. The motion sensor has a detection range of up to 16ft and because it is wireless the unit can be put where ever you need it most. The Illuminators LED Sensor Light is powered by 3 AAA batteries which are sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Carson Optical Manufacturer Product No. TL-11 UPC 750668009258 Packaging Dimensions L 6.5in x W 4.5in x H 1.4in Packaging Weight 0.2 lbs Product Dimensions L 3.75in x W 3.2in x H 1.25in Product Weight 2.7 oz LEDs 3 Motion Sensor Distance Up to 16ft Power Source 3 AAA batteries
- 1x – LED Sensor Light
- 1x – Adhesive backing
Skylink GS-101 Garage Door Sensor for AAA+
- Expand your AAA+ Home Smart Center home security system by using it to monitor the largest entry to your home. The Garage Door Sensor for AAA+ is designed to monitor the status of your garage door and advise you if the door is open. The built-in transmitter sends a wireless alert to your home security system upon a breach. The AAA+ Home Smart Center home security system is sold separately.
Mount the Garage Door Sensor for AAA+ on one of your garage door’s vertical supports, near the bottom. When the garage door is lifted, the sensor is extended, triggering an alert. If it does so while your home security system is armed, the AAA+ Home Smart Center control panel can sound an alarm, call out to up to five phone numbers, or trigger another event, depending on how you have set up your security system.
Up to 10 different sensors can transmit to the AAA+ Home Smart Center control panel, which also supervises each sensor and its battery condition automatically, alerting you immediately if something is wrong.
This sensor can also trigger the Audio Alarm for AAA+ (sold separately).
For larger homes or for remote sensors, adding a wireless signal booster/repeater is a good way to add reliability to the system, so you’ll be sure to receive an alert the moment your home is breached.
Manufacturer: Skylink Manufacturer Product No.: GS-101 UPC: 623459400711 Dimensions: 2 5/16″ x 4″ x 1 1/2″ Power: Lithium 3-volt battery Maximum Sensors: 10 (2 per zone) Approvals: FCC/IC approved Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Lithium 3-volt battery
- Mounting materials
Beltronics Pro300 Radar Detector
- The Pro300 Radar Detector from Beltronics provides extreme long range warning of all radar bands including X, K, Ka, Laser, and new POP radar designed to identify speeding vehicles in traffic. It offers superior off-axis protection with multiple built-in tracking lasers that continuously search for laser gun signals. Highway, City and AutoScan sensitivity modes will intelligently identify real radar threats from other sources with minimal false alarms. The three modes are interchangeable depending upon where the user is driving, though AutoScan mode is recommended most driving. While in AutoScan the internal computer of the Pro300 Radar Detector will continuously analyze all incoming signals and intelligently adjust circuitry sensitivity accordingly. The Pro300 also features a threat display for advanced control. Threat display mode will give users the ability to simultaneously track multiple radar signals and each signal’s strength helping them to spot changes, such as a new traffic radar unit, in their normal driving environment. The Pro300 Radar Detector is powered by the included SmartCord which plugs into the modular jack on the side of the unit. The SmartCord then needs only to be connected to the vehicle’s 12V DC outlet for power. The Pro300 Radar Detector is compatible with the award winning ESCORT Live app available for both iPhone (running iOS 4.1 or higher) and Android Smartphone’s (running Android 2.2 OS or higher).
Award winning app allows drivers in the same area to act as scouts for one-another by providing real-time protection through alerts of spotted/detected speed traps, camera’s and live radar/laser alerts. This app also allows drivers to tap into ESCORT’s DEFENDER® database consisting of thousands of known US and Canadian verified speed traps, speed camera’s and red light cameras.
The POP Radar mode detects the relatively new radar gun feature which transmits extremely short bursts within a band to help identify vehicles speeding amongst traffic.
- Manufactuer: Beltronics
- Manufactuer Part #: Pro300
- UPC: 065789230024
- Operating Bands: X-band, K-band, Ka-band, POP, and Laser
- X-Band: 10.525 GHz +/- 25 MHz
- K-Band: 24.150 GHz +/- 100 MHz
- Ka-Band: 34.700 GHz +/- 1300 MHz
- Laser: 904nm, 33 MHz bandwidth
- Radar Receiver / Detector Type: Superheterodyne, GaAs FETVCO, scanning frequency discriminator, digital signal processing (DSP)
- Laser Detection: Quantum limited video receiver and multiple laser sensor diodes
- Display Type: 280 LED alphanumeric, bar graph, threat display, tech display, 3-level dimming, and dark mode
- Power Requirement: 12V DC negative ground
- Dimensions: L 4.75in x W 2.75in x H 1.25in
- 1x – Pro300 Radar Detector
- 1x – Travel case
- 1x – SmartCord
- 1x – Owner’s manual