Children’s Factory CF332-524 9 Bubble Maxi Mirror
- Fun is waiting with the Children’s Factory 9 Bubble Maxi Mirror that is sure to grab and keep the attention of any viewing child. This mirror is designed to aide in the development of a child’s sense of curiosity while at the same time help them to build self awareness. It features 3 rows of 3 convex bubbles per row giving the mirror a total of 9 bubbles popping out which are designed to create all types of reflections when viewing. The convex bubbles make it so that every viewing angle will provide a unique reflection of the room and occupy the interest of a young child with a developing imagination. This mirror is made of acrylic and all of the mirrors edges are laser cut leaving them smooth and safe to touch.
This mirror is also available in a smaller version, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Children’s Factory Manufacturer Product No. CF332-524 UPC 756118291396 Dimensions L 35in x W 35in x H 4in Weight 8 lbs Convex Mirror Bubbles 9 Material Acrylic Made USA
- 1x – 9 Bubble Maxi Mirror
OnQ F7596-OB Cat. 5 Intercom Door Unit – Oil-Rubbed Bronze
- The doorbell always seems to ring at the least convenient times. But if you have a Greyfox structured wiring distribution system in place, you don’t have to dash from your bedroom or kitchen to see who’s at the door. Just press a single button at any Cat. 5 Room Module to speak with your visitor. There’s no need to run new cables or wires: The Cat. 5 Intercom Door Unit connects to the system via a single cat. 5 wire. The Door Unit is powered by and requires the Cat. 5 Intercom Module, which installs directly in your Greyfox enclosure. The Room Module, the Cat. 5 Intercom Module, and the Greyfox enclosure are sold separately.
The Room Units control the Door Unit, so visitors can enjoy hands-free communication through a high-quality, weather-resistant speaker that delivers a crisp, clear sound. The Cat. 5 Intercom Door Unit mounts in a standard 2-gang weatherproof box next to your door.
The Greyfox Intercom System supports up to three Door Units, enough for every entry to your home. Connect the required Door Chime to the Intercom Module, and its three different tones will allow you to differentiate among doorbells from each of the Door Modules connected to your system. The Door Chime is sold separately.
The Cat. 5 Intercom Door Unit is also available in brushed silver, antique brass, shiny brass, and white.
Manufacturer: Greyfox Manufacturer Product No.: F7596-OB UPC: 804428019732 Dimensions: 4.75″ H X 4.75″ W X 1.5″ D System Capacity: 3 (if a third Door Unit is used then only 11 Room Units are available) Minimum Cable Rating: Category 5 UTP, 4 pair solid conductors (24 AWG), 100 ohm, 100 Mhz, general purpose (CM) Maximum Length Per Run: 325 feet Termination Standard: T568A Terminating Plug Type: Solid conductor RJ45 Terminating Block Type: 110-style IDC Installation Method: Installs in a weatherproof 2-gang box Approvals: UL listed Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Greyfox Intercom Installation Guide
- • 1x – Intercom Module
• 1x – Mounting hardware
Children’s Factory 1132 Small Sensory Table and Lid Set
- The Small Sensory Table and Lid Set from Children’s Factory is a product designed to help grow a child’s creativity and imagination during playtime. It’s 18 inches in height, 28 inches long and has a weather-proof plastic tub on a sturdy steel frame. The Sensory Table is large enough for roughly 2 to 3 children to play with it at once making it ideal for families with multiple young children and daycare centers. When playtime is over covering up and protecting the contents in the tub or accessories is a breeze with the included lid that fits perfectly over the top of the Sensory Table. It’ll create a barrier protecting what’s inside from the exterior elements or, protect the floor of your home and yard from what’s inside.
The Small Sensory Table and Lid Set is CPSIA and ASTM certified but what exactly does that mean?
- The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, or CPSIA, was authorized to require additional new testing requirements for children’s products and has helped to change how product safety is regulated in the United States. New children’s products must now comply with the additional safety rules and be CPSC tested accepted.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials, or ASTM, is a global leader of international standards with roughly 12,000 in place today created to help improve product safety, quality and build consumer confidence.
Specifications Manufacturer Children’s Factory Manufacturer Product No. 1132 UPC 756118808020 Shipping Dimensions L 30in x W 21in x H 6.5in Weight 15 lbs Assembled Dimensions L 28in x W 20in x H 18in Frame Steel Indoor / Outdoor Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 year
- 1x – Small Sensory Table, Blue
- 1x – Lid