Claber 8921 Kiros Mountable Hose Reel
- Keep your small garden or patio organized and neat with this mountable hose reel. This reel can hold up to 150 feet of 1/2-inch hoses or 75 foot 5/8-inch hoses. It can be attached to the siding on your home and can easily be taken down or moved from one place to another. This sturdy hose reel is made from rust-proof aluminum and ABS plastic and should last for at least three to four years. This reel comes with wall brackets and all of the necessary coupling to use it properly.
- Holds up to 150 feet of 1/2-inch hose, or 75 feet of 5/8-inch hose
- 1x – Cart
- 1x – Wall Mounting Brackets
- 1x – 5 Foot Lead Hose
- 1x – Threaded Connector
- 1x – Male Connector
Draper 116388L Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen (L), 15:9 – High Contrast Grey (66 In)
- The Draper 116388L Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen is ideal for home theaters, auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
The Electric Screen is powered by hardwiring to a 110V feed and includes a Single Station Rocker Switch. The Rocker Switch provides up and down control of the screen. Several other options are available to control the Electric Projection Screen, see Accessories.
When selecting a front projection surface, several factors need to be considered:
- Gain – a relative measure of a screen’s reflectivity.
- Contrast – the ability to accurately reproduce and differentiate light and dark characters and backgrounds, or light and dark areas of an image.
- Ambient light rejection properties – the ability to perform well under normal to adverse audience lighting conditions.
- Resolution – the clarity of the projected image.
- Uniformity – the screen’s performance when viewed from various points off the projection axis (both horizontally and vertically), and when the brightness of the center of the image is compared to the corners.
- Aspect ratio – the screen’s height and width configuration, formatted for the desired projection source (NTSC video, HDTV, WideScreen, CinemaScope, overhead, slide or motion pictures).
- Textile Backed Screen Surfaces – These surfaces consist of a reflective surface laminated to a woven textile base. The screen surface hangs suitably flat because of the stability of the material and the weight of the bottom dowel. Good for all types of projection. Commonly used for single lens video projection, as well as for CRT video and data-graphics projection.
- Matt White – The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
- Glass Beaded – Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10′ high.
- High Contrast Grey – Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8′ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT Grey -AT Grey offers the acoustical properties of our popular AT1200, while providing the best optical qualities of both Matt White and High Contrast Grey. It is unique in that it offers both a 180° viewing cone and the vivid color contrast associated with high contrast grey materials. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Available in sizes through 6′ x 8′ or 10′ diagonal. Gain of 0.8. Not recommended for screens smaller than 80″ wide when used with LCD or DLP projectors. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT1200 – Innovative and versatile acoustically transparent screen material. Similar in gain performance to standard matt white. Acoustical properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Tensioned Surfaces – These screen surfaces are tensioned vinyl with no backing. Draper offers motorized, crank-operated and permanently tensioned screens with built-in tensioning systems. The advantage: the surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in better picture quality. Flatness is always desirable and highly recommended for video or data-graphics projection.
- Rear Cineflex – Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface with an on-axis gain of 1.3. Cineflex has high resolution and excellent contrast, even in lighted rooms. For use with any type of projection equipment.
- Flexible Matt White -Pliable matt white material for use in our Cinefold portable folding screen. It can be stretched, folded and restretched repeatedly without damage. Flexible matt white is an excellent matt white material with a gain of 1.0 and a viewing cone of 180°.
- HiDef Grey – A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image and also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces. Available on all tab-tensioned and permanently tensioned screens. Peak gain of 0.9.
- M1300 – The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
- M2500 – Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
- Black-Backed M1300 – Our M1300 viewing surface with a black backing for situations where ambient light behind the screen is an issue. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Low-Gain Cineflex – New Low Gain Cineflex surface offers a wider viewing cone and added contrast level with a neutral grey tint. This is ideal in applications where ambient light is needed, yet you want to limit your hot spot. This should be considered when you have a bright projector and rigid screens are not an option. Some ideal installs may include churches, training centers, or other large venue need. To order 0.8 Low Gain Cineflex just add LG to the end of any part number for a screen with standard Cineflex viewing surface.
- Uniflex White – Uniflex Flexible Rear Projection Surface or Front Projection Surface. Draper’s Uniflex surface is ideal for wide angle viewing including edge blending or multiple projection applications. This product virtually eliminates hot spots in either front or rear applications and is ideal to use with short throw lenses. Light control is suggested with this product. Rear projection .7 gain/Front projection .5 gain. To order Uniflex just add UW to the end of any part number for a screen with Cineflex viewing surface.
- Aspect Ratio
- AV (1:1, 3:4, 4:5 or 7:9) – AV (audio visual) format screens accommodate a variety of projector types and range from square to wide horizontal in aspect ratio. AV format screens are described in terms of height x width, and are furnished without black borders.
- NTSC (4:3) – NTSC video format screens are specifically designed for use with video/data projectors. Their format is strictly defined as a 4:3 rectangle, and the size is usually described in terms of a nominal diagonal. Conventional models of NTSC format screens are furnished with black borders to frame the image on all four sides.
- HDTV format (16:9) – HDTV format is designed for high-definition television projection.
- WideScreen format (1.85:1) – WideScreen format is suitable for letter boxed video images.
- CinemaScope (2.35:1.00) – Cinemascope is the sizing of many Hollywood feature films and is wider than Letterbox Format or HDTV Format. Film projectors achieve this aspect ratio by replacing the typical standard ‘Flat’ lens with an anamorphic ‘Scope’ lens.
- Native laptop presentations (16:10 and 15:9) – Accommodates presentations from laptop computers and projectors with 1280×800 resolution.
- Targa Motor and Control Options:
- (Q) Quiet Motor*
- (L) Low Voltage Control*
- (QL) Quiet Motor with low voltage controller*
- (LP) Low Voltage control with an attached plug*
- (QLP) Quiet Motor and low voltage controller with attached plug*
- *(Q), (L), (QL), (LP) and (QLP) will be specified in the product title, if none of these is specified it is a standard motor
COZY Products TT Toasty Toes Heated Foot Rest
- Toasty Toes delivers maximum comfort and heat to cold feet and legs at home or in the workplace. Save money by lowering the thermostat, while keeping your personal space warm with this angle-adjustable ergonomic foot rest. Gentle, radiant heat delivered directly from the warm surface to your legs and feet, while still remaining safe to the touch. The low wattage design keeps your toes cozy, without potential circuit overload. COZY personal heaters use a fraction of the energy of a typical space heater while keeping you perfectly comfortable.
Save Energy, Go Green
Typical space heaters use 1,500-2,500 watts. They get dangerously hot and guzzle energy. The COZY Foot Rest uses just 90 watts to keep you warm. Typical space heaters cost dollars to run and turn up your meter quickly. Energy saving COZY products cost pennies to run. Everyone wins: you and the planet.
Typical space heaters can cause fires and blow circuit breakers. COZY products reduce risk, increase safety andpeace-of-mind, and are ETL Listed to meet strict safety standards.
Turn Down the Thermostat
With COZY products, you stay snug without over-heating the whole room or office to save money.
COZY products keep your legs and feet warm so the rest of your home feels comfortable. COZY products make you more productive at work or at home and improves circulation and blood flow.
Specifications Manufacturer Cozy Products Manufacturer Product No TT UPC 706069232610 Dimensions 12″ x 18″ x (max) 5″ Weight 5lbs Certification ETL Listed Power 90 watts, 0.8 amps Voltage 300V Positions 3 adjustable ergonomic positions Heat Settings Two LED Indicator displays On/Off