Cmple 990-N 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable, 1.5 Feet – Yellow
- This cable is so advanced – it supports all versions of HDMI, including the newest features but also includes extra bandwidth for future HDMI enhancements and requirements. Perfect for theaters with multiple HDMI devices or rack components, this cable is available in a variety of colors to best fit your needs. Ferrite cores filter out noise to enhance signal integrity. Line interference caused by stray RF signals is also reduced by the cable’s ferrite magnets. Its gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and offer optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact for better sound and picture quality. You will be able to connect your HDMI-enabled sources to various receivers and displays. The cable supports standard, enhanced, or high definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio from a single connection. The audio return channel feature sends signals both ways along the wires so you will not need a separate audio cable.
Additional color spaces are supported, including sYCC601 Color, Adobe RGB Color, and Adobe YCC601 Color in addition to RGB color and x.v. Color. With a wider palette of colors, you will be able to see a full range of colors for an enhanced viewing experience. The cable also supports video resolutions beyond 1080p, allowing it to be used with next-generation displays so you will not have to upgrade the cables when you bring on newer displays. With the built-in 4K x 2K support, the cable represents resolutions of 3840×2160 and 4096×2160.
The cable is available in multiple sizes, including 3 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet, for customization of your system. With many lengths to choose from, you will be able to find a cable that is just the right size for the application, allowing for simpler and more convenient cable management.
You can even get the cable in a variety of colors, making for easier identification of your system’s connections. Additional colors include:
Specifications Manufacturer Cmple Manufacturer Product No. 990-N UPC 815239018555 Connector Type HDMI male to HDMI male Connector Finish Gold Number of Conductors 19 Conductor Plating Tin Shielding Type EMI Supported Resolutions 480i to 1080p Voltage Rating 30V Shielding Level Triple Temperature Rating 80 degrees C Rated Bandwidth Tested to 165 MHz HDMI Certified Yes Compliance CEC
Supports DVD Audio
TrueHD & DTS-HS
- 1x – 1.5-Foot High Speed HDMI Cable
NANUK 940-0006 Professional Waterproof Protective Case, Empty – Olive
- Whether transporting your gear through the unforgiving Amazon jungle or across the planet’s most punishing terrain, every detail of NANUK protective cases has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance. From high-impact NK-7 resin to our PowerClaw latches, NANUK transportable equipment and instrument cases have been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. These virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection in a variety of sizes, configurations and colors. NANUK equipment cases and transportation products are complete with a lifetime guarantee in materials and workmanship for the life of the products.
NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. Countless hours of research and development went into defining the requirements for NANUK. The result is a line of cases that are equipped to meet today’s challenges. Responding to feedback from professionals in various fields, NANUK is the evolution of traditional protective cases. NANUK cases are designed to protect and transport your gear whether you are shipping delicate cargo around the world, transporting sensitive medical equipment, or protecting expensive electronics from the elements. Law enforcement agents, photographers and divers all know that if it needs to get there in one piece, it needs to go in a NANUK.
NANUK cases are available in the following sizes (model # and interior dimensions listed) and colors:
- 905 (9.4″ L x 7.4″ W x 5.5″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 915 (13.8″ L x 9.3″ W x 6.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 920 (15.0″ L x 10.5″ W x 6.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 925 (17.0″ L x 11.8″ W x 6.4″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 930 (18.0″ L x 13.0″ W x 6.9″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 940 (20.0″ L x 14.0″ W x 8.0″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 945 (22.0″ L x 17.0″ W x 8.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- NANUK has also been designed to adapt as your needs change. Many features that are optional on other cases are standard on NANUK*. By integrating attachment features into the case at the design stage, you can easily add a shoulder strap or a panel kit without modifying the case with holes or additional hardware. The attachment features are already there when you need them. Available accessories include:
- Shoulder Strap – works with all NANUK cases
- Padded Dividers – for the 905, 915, 920, 925, 930, 940 and 945
- Multilayer Cubed Foam Inserts – for 905, 915, 920, 925, 930, 940 and 945
- * Cases are sold empty; shoulder strap, dividers, and foam inserts are sold separately.
- Padlockable – Every NANUK case comes equipped with two padlockable hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength. High quality TSA approved combination padlocks are available as an option to keep your items secure within your case.
- Waterproof – The waterproof seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products. The hollow core design prevents material deformation or fatigue of the seal to ensure watertight cases that will last. The NANUK waterproof cases would be ideal for applications such as search and rescue, marine transportation / storage and diving.
- Impact Resistant Resin – NANUK tough cases were designed with one objective in mind: survival. With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents. Based on Plasticase’s years of experience in the plastics industry, our new NK-7 resin durable cases were developed specifically for the demanding conditions that NANUK will be exposed to. Highly impact resistant, lightweight, and rugged, our NK-7 resin tough hard sided cases can withstand nature’s extremes. No matter the application, NANUK durable protective cases clearly offer superior performance. Rugged, dependable, and efficient; NANUK impact resistant and tough hard sided cases will never let you down.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle – NANUK is tough and durable, but it does have a soft side. The handle structure is molded with our specially formulated high impact NK-7 resin but is over molded with a soft touch rubber for comfort. The soft shock absorbing material reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads. The integrated stays keep the handle folded down to avoid damage during transport or shipping
- Powerclaw Latching – The PowerClaw latching system (US Patent No. 8,297,464) used on all NANUK cases is engineered to keep your case closed during the toughest of missions. The PowerClaw clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures your precious items remain safely inside the case no matter where the journey takes you.
- Integrated Lid Stay – NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. All models have integrated lid stays molded into the hinge that keep the case lid open when you need it to stay open. No more pinched fingers.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware – The hardware found on every NANUK case is marine grade 304 stainless steel. By using the highest quality materials available we can build a better case that will perform as well 10 years from now as it did on the day you purchased it.
- Integrated Bezel System – The integrated bezel system on the lower portion of the case allows a panel kit to be easily installed without having to install a secondary bracket or drill holes in the side of the case. The optional waterproof panel kit is available for all 7 NANUK case sizes.
- Stackable – Each NANUK case is stackable with other cases of the same size. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport.
- Lifetime Guarantee – NANUK offers a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Specifications Manufacturer Plasticase Manufacturer Product No. X940-0006 UPC 666365003485 Exterior Dimensions L21.7″ x W16.9″ x H8.5″ (L550mm x W430mm x H215mm) Interior Dimensions L20.0″ x W14.0″ x H8.0″ (L510mm x W355mm x H200mm) Weight (Empty) 8.4 lbs (3.8 kg) Lid Depth 2.1″ (55mm) Base Depth 5.9″ (150mm) Material Lightweight NK-7 resin Maximum Buoyancy 80 lbs (36.29 kg) Temperature Range Min -20° F (-29° C ) Max 140° F (60° C) Airline Carry-on No Watertight Yes Certifications Certifications Warranty Manufacturer Lifetime Limited
- Care and Use Guide
- 1x – NANUK Professional Waterproof Protective Case
- 1x – Care and Use Guide
Calrad Electronics 28-105-P Double RCA Jack Plastic Insert – White
- The Calrad Electronics 28-105-P Double RCA Jack wall insert is a convenient wall plate with gold plated RCA female connectors to maximize connectivity. The standard red and white RCA type jacks with solderable leads diverts your audio cables to behind the walls and is engineered to work with Dual RCA Cables and a Single Gang Decorator-style wall plate, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Calrad Electronics Manufacturer Product No. 28-105-P UPC 601520211176
- 1x – Double RCA Jack Decorator-Style Wall Insert – White
- 1x – Mounting Hardware