Comfort First CAFF 11477 Control-A-Flow Replacment Filter (20-Pack)
- In seconds, you can install a new filter into your Control-A-Flow draft eliminator system to maintain clean, healthy air within the office. Multi-density Dacron fibers filter out particles as small as 0.5 micron. Allergens such as pollens, dust, dust mites, volatile organic compounds, and other airborne contaminant will greatly be reduced or even eliminated when air passes through this filter.
Specifications Manufacturer Comfort First Manufacturer Product No. CAFF 11477 UPC 614825114776
- 20x – Replacement filters
Woods 50001 Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Plug-In Timer, 3-Prong
- This 24-hour timer can be used for a variety of functions to make your life more convenient while saving energy. Program your lights to turn on around the time the sun begins to set to make sure you never walk into a dark house again. Your lights can automatically turn on and off to give your home a lived in look to ward off would-be burglars while you are on vacation. Especially perfect for holiday lights, this timer lets you enjoy your decorations and you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to turn them off at bedtime. Up to 24 on/off settings can be programmed and are repeated daily. Settings can be programmed in 30-minute intervals. Programming your time settings takes less than a minute – all you have to do is adjust the pins. And the pins cannot be removed so you won’t lose them while programming or relocating the timer. Use the timer with just about any 3-prong plug-in appliance, including lamps, fans, space heaters, fountains, and more. Warm and neutral colors make this timer a great compliment to most of today’s interior home decor.
This product is also available as a 2-prong timer, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Woods Manufacturer Product No. 50001 UPC 078693500015 Ratings 125V AC, 60Hz
15A, 1875 Resistive / 8A
1000W Tungsten / 5A Ballast
Dimensions 1.5″ D x 2.625″ W x 3″ H
- 1x – Indoor 24-Hour Mechanical Plug-In Timer
- 1x – Instruction manual
NANUK 915-0006 Professional Waterproof Protective Case, Empty – Olive
- Whether transporting your gear through the unforgiving Amazon jungle or across the planet’s most punishing terrain, every detail of NANUK protective cases has been refined and perfected to offer the utmost in protection and performance. From high-impact NK-7 resin to our PowerClaw latches, NANUK transportable equipment and instrument cases have been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. These virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight cases offer the ultimate grade of protection in a variety of sizes, configurations and colors. NANUK equipment cases and transportation products are complete with a lifetime guarantee in materials and workmanship for the life of the products.
NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. Countless hours of research and development went into defining the requirements for NANUK. The result is a line of cases that are equipped to meet today’s challenges. Responding to feedback from professionals in various fields, NANUK is the evolution of traditional protective cases. NANUK cases are designed to protect and transport your gear whether you are shipping delicate cargo around the world, transporting sensitive medical equipment, or protecting expensive electronics from the elements. Law enforcement agents, photographers and divers all know that if it needs to get there in one piece, it needs to go in a NANUK.
NANUK cases are available in the following sizes (model # and interior dimensions listed) and colors:
- 905 (9.4″ L x 7.4″ W x 5.5″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 915 (13.8″ L x 9.3″ W x 6.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 920 (15.0″ L x 10.5″ W x 6.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 925 (17.0″ L x 11.8″ W x 6.4″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 930 (18.0″ L x 13.0″ W x 6.9″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 940 (20.0″ L x 14.0″ W x 8.0″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- 945 (22.0″ L x 17.0″ W x 8.2″ H) – Black, Olive, Graphite, Orange, Silver and Yellow
- NANUK has also been designed to adapt as your needs change. Many features that are optional on other cases are standard on NANUK*. By integrating attachment features into the case at the design stage, you can easily add a shoulder strap or a panel kit without modifying the case with holes or additional hardware. The attachment features are already there when you need them. Available accessories include:
- Shoulder Strap – works with all NANUK cases
- Padded Dividers – for the 905, 915, 920, 925, 930, 940 and 945
- Multilayer Cubed Foam Inserts – for 905, 915, 920, 925, 930, 940 and 945
- * Cases are sold empty; shoulder strap, dividers, and foam inserts are sold separately.
- Padlockable – Every NANUK case comes equipped with two padlockable hasps molded directly into the case for superior strength. High quality TSA approved combination padlocks are available as an option to keep your items secure within your case.
- Waterproof – The waterproof seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products. The hollow core design prevents material deformation or fatigue of the seal to ensure watertight cases that will last. The NANUK waterproof cases would be ideal for applications such as search and rescue, marine transportation / storage and diving.
- Impact Resistant Resin – NANUK tough cases were designed with one objective in mind: survival. With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents. Based on Plasticase’s years of experience in the plastics industry, our new NK-7 resin durable cases were developed specifically for the demanding conditions that NANUK will be exposed to. Highly impact resistant, lightweight, and rugged, our NK-7 resin tough hard sided cases can withstand nature’s extremes. No matter the application, NANUK durable protective cases clearly offer superior performance. Rugged, dependable, and efficient; NANUK impact resistant and tough hard sided cases will never let you down.
- Soft Grip Foldable Handle – NANUK is tough and durable, but it does have a soft side. The handle structure is molded with our specially formulated high impact NK-7 resin but is over molded with a soft touch rubber for comfort. The soft shock absorbing material reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads. The integrated stays keep the handle folded down to avoid damage during transport or shipping
- Powerclaw Latching – The PowerClaw latching system (US Patent No. 8,297,464) used on all NANUK cases is engineered to keep your case closed during the toughest of missions. The PowerClaw clamps the case tightly closed using compressive force while the integrated slide lock prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. The super tough nylon construction ensures your precious items remain safely inside the case no matter where the journey takes you.
- Integrated Lid Stay – NANUK comes loaded with innovative features. All models have integrated lid stays molded into the hinge that keep the case lid open when you need it to stay open. No more pinched fingers.
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware – The hardware found on every NANUK case is marine grade 304 stainless steel. By using the highest quality materials available we can build a better case that will perform as well 10 years from now as it did on the day you purchased it.
- Integrated Bezel System – The integrated bezel system on the lower portion of the case allows a panel kit to be easily installed without having to install a secondary bracket or drill holes in the side of the case. The optional waterproof panel kit is available for all 7 NANUK case sizes.
- Stackable – Each NANUK case is stackable with other cases of the same size. Integrated feet on the rear of the case interlock with the front of the case, allowing for multiple cases to be safely stacked on top of each other to save space or for transport.
- Lifetime Guarantee – NANUK offers a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Specifications Manufacturer Plasticase Manufacturer Product No. 915-0006 UPC 666365000767 Exterior Dimensions L15.4″ x W12.1″ x H6.8″ (L390mm x W310mm x H170mm) Interior Dimensions L13.8″ x W9.3 x H6.2″ (L350mm x W235mm x H155mm) Weight (Empty) 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg) Lid Depth 2.1″ (55mm) Base Depth 4.1″ (100mm) Material Lightweight NK-7 resin Maximum Buoyancy 35 lbs (15.88 kg) Temperature Range Min -20° F (-29° C ) Max 140° F (60° C) Airline Carry-on Yes Watertight Yes Certifications Certifications Warranty Manufacturer Lifetime Limited
- Care and Use Guide
- 1x – NANUK Professional Waterproof Protective Case
- 1x – Care and Use Guide