Cooper Wiring Devices AF10-W ACCELL 1,000 Watt Fluorescent Master Smart Dimmer – White
- ACCELL Smart Dimmers provide accurate, full-range, digital dimming for fluorescent loads. Cooper Wiring Devices offer beautiful contemporary styling through the ACCELL product line, with aesthetics which match all standard decora style wall plates. This standard sizing makes it easy to replace your existing switch. Master ACCELL Smart Dimmers require a neutral wire for operation and are capable of being used as either a single-pole switch or as a multi-location switch, suitable for 3-way applications. Control of the wired load will be done through the electro-mechanical push pad and slider bar located to the side of the push pad. The push pad’s actuation is very crisp, with minimal travel to help prevent the On/Off operation from being damaged by over use. The slider bar is used for the Dim/Bright functions provided by this switch. A green LED bar, located on the push pad, is provided for a visual indication of intensity for the bulb being controlled. Also provided, at the bottom of this LED bar, is an amber LED which indicates the On/Off status.
Besides the standard On/Off and Bright/Dim functions offered by this device, users have the option of presetting their favorite light level. Once this light level has been programmed into the AF10’s memory, this light level will be activated whenever the On portion of the push pad is pressed. This can be very useful in areas such as, home theaters that may not ever have the need for lighting at a full intensity, or bathrooms where full intensity lighting can be irritating or even painful to the eyes first thing in the morning. Using this feature on any light in your home, to prevent full illumination, will save the user money by cutting back on energy use while still providing the necessary amount of light. A 10-second delay option can be used by simply holding the push pad for 2-seconds. This feature will be useful in locations where the exit is not near the switch, allowing you to have enough light to exit through a door or approach a set of stairs before the light turns off. This switch can handle a load of 1,000 watts and can be used in conjunction with up to 5 accessory switches (Companion switches sold separately).
This product is also available in ivory, almond, light almond, gray, black, and brown.
For dimming incandescent and magnetic low voltage loads, see the AIM10-W 1,000 Watt INC/MLV Master Smart Dimmer, White.
Specifications Manufacturer Cooper Wiring Devices Manufacturer Product No. AF10-W UPC 032664707056 Volage 120V/AC 60 Hz Light Intensity Control Full-range, continuously variable dimming Dimming Performance Smooth and continuous Square Law Dimming curve, Solid State Dimming Surge Protection Meets ANSI/IEEE Std. C62.41-1980, tested to withstand voltage surges up to 6000V and current surges of up to 200A without damage Radio Frequency Interference Designed to reduce interference with radio, audio and video equipment Power-failure Memory Light returns to same level prior to power interruption Form Factor Decorator LED Indicators Load status indicator, light level & locator Temperature Rating 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) Testing & Code Compliance cULus Listed to UL1472, file no. E47967 – NOM Certified
- Installation Guide
- 1x – AF10-W ACCELL 1,000 Watt Fluorescent Master Smart Dimmer, White
- 1x – Installation Guide
Patio Pacific Quick Panel III Pet Door for 80 in Sliding Glass Doors, #10 Large Flap, White
- The Patio Pacific Quick Panel III Pet Door is the perfect solution for adding a pet door to your sliding glass window. It is appropriate for more temperate climates or where a lighter weight panel is desired, and combines extra-heavy 3/16″ single pane tempered glass with the superior, award winning Endura Flap (see below). It is highly wind-resistant and includes a “draft stopper”. The Quick Panel III pet door is constructed of beefy metal framing and has a sturdy locking flap cover. No tools are required for installation and there are even a couple of built-in features that allow you to make a perfect fit or even make corrections to your installation, just in case your measurements are slightly off. All other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap – included with the Quick Panel III is the Bug Warden, a bug blocking gap filler that keeps pests from entering.
The heart of any pet door is the flap, and pet door flaps have always been a big disappointment to the pet door owner. They leak, they don’t insulate, they pinch the pet, they blow open, they don’t fit the pet and they wear out quickly so the user needs to buy an expensive replacement flap and start over again. Until Now! The award winning Endura Flap Pet Door for Doors is the premium solution for adding a pet door to your home. If you’ve never owned a pet door before, you’re going to be very satisfied – it does everything you think it should. But if you have ever owned a pet door, hold on to your socks. You’re not going to believe how much better this is that what you’ve had in the past.
The standards which the Endura Flap is built, and no other pet door is, are as follows:
- Be flexible and safe
- Seal tightly against weather – Insulate like dual pane glass – Not yellow in the sun
- Last ‘forever’ – Remain flexible in very low temperatures – Have appropriate dimensions
- Stand up to wind – Be visually clear – Be environmentally friendly
- Reflect superb engineering – Be Made in the USA
- For a detailed description of these features, click here.
Other patio pet doors introduce a large bug gap, but the Quick Panel III Pet Door includes the free bug blocking Bug Warden
When choosing the correct Panel Pet Door for your Sliding Glass Door, please follow these considerations and then select from the following panel pet doors based on panel style (double or single pane), sliding glass door size, pet door size and finish.
Quick Panel III (Extra-Heavy 3/16″ Single Pane Tempered Glass)
- 77″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #06 Small Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #08 Medium Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #10 Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 77″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 80″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- 96″ Door with #12 Extra Large Endura Flap in Brushed Aluminum, Dark Brown or White
- Also available is the Quick Panel Pet Door – featuring all of the same sliding glass door sizes, pet door sizes and finishes, wiith Double Pane, Low “e” Glass (instead of Extra-Heavy 3/16″ Single Pane Tempered Glass)
More About the Patio Pacific Patented Adjustable Rise
The Quick Panel III Pet Door for Sliding Glass Doors features a User Adjustable ‘Rise’ – which refers to the height of the flap above the base of the pet door. The size of the rise is very important to the comfort of your pet – a higher rise gets the flap up higher for a taller dog which avoids him having to stoop to get through – on the other hand, a lower rise is less to step over for smaller dogs. The adjustable rise concept greatly increases your flexibility with the pet door. By simply removing the bottom flap assembly and cross pieces with a Phillips head screwdriver, you can rearrange the order of the cross pieces to get the rise higher or lower. The #06 Small Flap pet door may be adjusted to have a 3″ or 5″ step-over which is just as important to comfortably fitting the pet as are the width and height of the flap opening. The 3″ rise will have a 14″ maximum height at the withers of the pet door, while the 5″ rise will have a 16″ maximum height.
More About the “Anti-Whoops” Height Adjustment
You mis-measured your panel pet door! Don’t panic, you may be able to salvage the situation by using the “anti-whoops” feature to make your panel about 1″ taller. You use 1″ lumber to raise you panel slightly; or to make your panel slightly shorter you may trim the flanges that accept the height extension with a hacksaw.
How will I lock up my house?
The regular height Thermo Panel IIIe, Quick Panel III and Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic all incorporate a “C Clamp” type lock that mounts on the top track wall behind the sliding door. These locks, while very effective, do not require any tools to install.
Another approach that can be used with all patio pet doors is to incorporated a “Charley Bar” either as the only lock or as a supplement to one of the above locking methods. The Charlie Bar is similar to the “broomstick in the track” idea but avoids the stooping and is adjustable. They may only be used with an inside track sliding glass door. One particular advantage of the Charlie Bar is that the pressure is applied near the center of the sliding glass door and the result is that you get more equal pressure and a better seal between the pet panel and the sliding glass door.
Specifications Manufacturer Patio Pacific Manufacturer Product No. 01PPC10S QW UPC 873653002529 Flap Size #10 Large, 10″ (W) x 19″ (H) Flap Adjustment Rise Range 3″, 5″, 7″, 9″ Flap Max. Height at Withers (with Rise)
- 22″ with 3″ Rise
- 24″ with 5″ Rise
- 26″ with 7″ Rise
- 28″ with 9″ Rise
Overall Panel Width 15 1/4″ Sliding Glass Door Height Range 77 1/4″ – 80 1/4″ Glass Extra-heavy 3/16″ single pane tempered glass Finish White
- Installation Guide
- 1x – Panel Pet Door
- 1x – Foam Weather Strip
- 1x – Center Post Weather Seal Strip
- 1x – Sliding Door Clamp
- 1x – Installation Instructions
Evriholder Products BS-CF Bottle-Stopper
- Re-plugging your bottle with a cork can be quite tricky, instead use something easier. The Bottle-Stopper from Evriholder is a robust and heavy duty designed plug that locks into place safely allowing you to store your opened bottle. Perfect for wine and liquor or any other glass bottle based drink you wish to preserve. Insert into a bottle and bring the handle down to lock and seal its liquid contents. Bring the handle up to unlock, allowing for easy removal. Save that beverage for another time with the Bottle-Stopper.
Note: Product may ship in a different color than what is pictured.
Specifications Manufacturer Evriholder Products Manufacturer Product No. BS-CF UPC 714415053000 Material Plastic and Chrome Plated Steel
- 1x – Bottle-Stopper