DataComm Electroncis 45-0070 7.2 Channel Speaker Wire Connector Double Gang Wall Plate, White
- Add a clean, professional finish to your home theater installation with using this 7.2 Channel Surround Sound Speaker Wire Connector Double Gang Wall Plate. Designed for the home theater using in-wall and/or in-ceiling speakers for the front left and right, center and rear left and right channels as well a subwoofer, this wall plate provides a centralized in-wall connection point for your speaker wire and subwoofer cable. There are gold plated connectors on the front and back of the plate that can be screwed down to lock in bare wire; alternatively, banana plug connectors can be used. Additionally there is an RCA -style F-connector on the front and back of the plate for the subwoofer. Run all of the speaker wires and the subwoofer cable(s) inside the walls and connect them to the rear of the wall plate, then connect the audio receiver/amplifier speaker outputs to the front of the wall plate and your finished. You’ll appreciate the color-coded, solderless connectors that are labeled to make this process a bit easier. Installation of this wall plate requires the use of a double gang junction box, sold separately.
Manufacturer: DataComm Electroncis Manufacturer Product No.: 45-0070 System Requirements: 660559003640 Dimensions: 4 3/4″ H x 4 3/4″ W x 1 3/4″ D Speaker Connectors: Gold plated, with screw-in/banana plug connectors Plate Size: Double Gang; fits standard double gang wall enclosures Speaker Connectivity: Positive and Negative binding post push-pin/banana plug connectors for each of the following: Front Left, Front Right, Front Center; Surround Left, Surround Right; Rear Left, Rear Right; and one RCA Subwoofer connectors Plate Color: White
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound Speaker Wire Connector Double Gang Wall Plate, White
- Mounting screws
Fobis Technologies WE-XW Weemote X TV Remote Control – White
- Use this remote control with virtually any system, from basic TV and cable boxes to the most advanced home theater system. Program only the functions you want for a completely customized remote control. The Weemote uses a minimal amount of buttons so it can be used by anyone, especially children and elderly users. Buttons are dedicated to the most standard functions, such as power, mute, and volume and channel control. Five additional buttons can be dedicated to your favorite channels or programmed to include a number of advanced functions, such as a sleep timer or video input control. Very advanced learning functions make the Weemote compatible with just about any brand of television equipment.
The Weemote can also be programmed to restrict certain functions. Volume control can be turned off to ensure it won’t get too loud. The channel up/down buttons can also be programmed to cycle through certain channels, limiting the access to your available channels. Programming buttons can only be accessed by removing the screw and cover so you can be sure your settings won’t accidentally get changed if someone sits on the remote. The Weemote requires the use of two AAA batteries, sold separately. Once the batteries are installed, the battery cover must be screwed back on, keeping the batteries secure until the screws are removed. All settings are stored regardless of battery level so reprogramming won’t be necessary when you replace the batteries.
This product is also available in blue, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Fobis Technologies Manufacturer Product No. WE-XW UPC 685993100007 Dimensions 4.4″ H x 2.56″ W x 1.5″ D Weight 3.2 oz Power Supply 2 AAA (sold separately) Volume Control On, Off, or Learned Channel Control All, Favorites Only, or Off Mute On, Off, or Learned
- Quick-Start Guide
- 1x – Weemote X
- 1x – Quick-Start Guide
Enforcer Slimline Wireless RF Request-to-Exit Switch
- The ENFORCER Slimline Wireless RF Request-to-Exit Switch is the ideal solution for difficult access control installations. The device was designed as a wireless wall-mounted switch to remotely open a door or gate. It is a flexible solution that offers reliable transmission to trigger a relay when used with a SECO-LARM wireless RF receiver and a door strike or gate opener. This request-to-exit plate is perfect for placement on cement walls, brick walls or any other location where it is difficult to run wires and it also has a rugged stainless steel construction. The “Slimline” design allows it to be mounted in narrower locations than the Enforcer Single-gang Wireless RF Request-to-Exit Switch (sold separately). The package includes a button which says “Push to Exit” and also comes with a Spanish button which says “Presione para Salir”; the button is illuminated by a green LED which indicates transmission and acts as a diagnostic tool to indicate normal operation and low battery. This product is powered by a 9V alkaline battery, sold separately.
Manufacturer: SECO-LARM Manufacturer Product No.: SD-8103GT-PEQ Transmission: Radio frequency (RF); 315MHZ Wireless Range: 250 feet Possible Codes: Over 68 billion Power Supply: 9V alkaline battery, sold separately Battery Life: One (1) to two (2) years depending on use Dimensions: 4 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ (114mm x 57mm x 38mm) Certifications: FCC RoHS Warranty: Manufacturer one (1) year
- Enforcer Slimline Wireless RF Request-to-Exit Switch
- “Push to Exit” button
- “Presione para Salir” button
- Mounting screws
- Owner’s manual