DIG Corp. 2006i Single Station Battery Operated Timer/Controller with Actuator
- Operating Pressure: 25 to 125 PSI
- Maximum flow rate: 10 GPM
- Manual flow control can adjust to zero flow
- Dry latching 2 wire solenoid
- Power source: one 9-volt alkaline battery (available separately)
- Battery life: up to one year:
- Low battery indicator
- Controller with Actuator
Visonic WT-100 200 Series Universal Transmitter
- The WT-100 is a general purpose, battery powered single-input transmitter for use with Normally Open (N.O.) and Normally Closed (N.C.) sensors and inertial vibration detectors. The transmitters signals are designed to work with the 200 series wireless receivers:
- 4-Channel (#7410)
- 2-Channel (#7411)
- 1-Channel (#7412)
A built in reed switch can be used with a magnet (not supplied) to protect a door or a window. An on-board tamper switch triggers a tamper alert (Channel 2) if the front cover is removed from the base.
A special timing circuit saves the 9-volt battery power by limiting the transmitting time.
When the WT-100 is triggered, it transmits for about 2 seconds, then inhibits itself for
approximately one minute. If an input remains disturbed, the WT-100 will keep
transmitting signals for a 2-second duration each minute, until the input reverts to the
undisturbed state. The WT-100A is a single-shot (non-repeating) model that transmits
only once upon each input trigger.
The LED lights during the transmission period. A special circuit continuously monitors
the battery voltage. If this drops below about 7.5 Volts, the transmitter automatically
transmits a low battery alert signal for 1-2 seconds, to activate a buzzer in the target
receiver. Low battery signals are repeated at one-minute intervals for a few days,
depending on the remaining amount of battery energy. The LED lights during each
transmission, identifying the unit transmitting the low battery signal.
Sensor will be connected between the Bat (-) and the N.O. or N.C. terminals, depending upon whether the sensor is normally open (N.O) or normally closed (N.C.)
Visonic Product No.: WT-100 Compatibility: Works with any sensor with NO or NC connection Dimensions: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ x 1″ Power Supply: Alkaline battery (included)
- 200 Series Universal Transmitter WT-100
Dynatron USA CAM-82 48 LED Weatherproof Sony CCD Color Bullet Camera
- The Dynatron USA CAM-82 Weatherproof Color Camera provides excellent visual coverage of your property up to 50 feet, day or night. Its 1/3 inch Sony CCD sensor, 3.6 mm lens, and 480 line output give a detailed color view of almost any scene any time of day. The weatherproof housing includes a sunshield for better clarity during the day. Whether being used as the sole camera in a single camera system or as a part of a large security network, the CAM-82 provides great performance with excellent resolution.
Note: This item requires a 12V power supply for operation (available separately).
- 480 TV line resolution
- 0 LUX with IR LEDs ON
- 48 IR LEDs
- 3.6 mm Lens
- Color: black
- Video connection: BNC
- Specifications Sheet
- CAM-82 unit with sunshield