Draper 116395Q Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen (Q), 15:9 – High Contrast Grey (163 In)
- The Draper 116395Q Targa Hardwired Electric Projection Screen is ideal for home theaters, auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim balanced appearance. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
The Electric Screen is powered by hardwiring to a 110V feed and includes a Single Station Rocker Switch. The Rocker Switch provides up and down control of the screen. Several other options are available to control the Electric Projection Screen, see Accessories.
When selecting a front projection surface, several factors need to be considered:
- Gain – a relative measure of a screen’s reflectivity.
- Contrast – the ability to accurately reproduce and differentiate light and dark characters and backgrounds, or light and dark areas of an image.
- Ambient light rejection properties – the ability to perform well under normal to adverse audience lighting conditions.
- Resolution – the clarity of the projected image.
- Uniformity – the screen’s performance when viewed from various points off the projection axis (both horizontally and vertically), and when the brightness of the center of the image is compared to the corners.
- Aspect ratio – the screen’s height and width configuration, formatted for the desired projection source (NTSC video, HDTV, WideScreen, CinemaScope, overhead, slide or motion pictures).
- Textile Backed Screen Surfaces – These surfaces consist of a reflective surface laminated to a woven textile base. The screen surface hangs suitably flat because of the stability of the material and the weight of the bottom dowel. Good for all types of projection. Commonly used for single lens video projection, as well as for CRT video and data-graphics projection.
- Matt White – The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
- Glass Beaded – Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10′ high.
- High Contrast Grey – Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8′ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT Grey -AT Grey offers the acoustical properties of our popular AT1200, while providing the best optical qualities of both Matt White and High Contrast Grey. It is unique in that it offers both a 180° viewing cone and the vivid color contrast associated with high contrast grey materials. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Available in sizes through 6′ x 8′ or 10′ diagonal. Gain of 0.8. Not recommended for screens smaller than 80″ wide when used with LCD or DLP projectors. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT1200 – Innovative and versatile acoustically transparent screen material. Similar in gain performance to standard matt white. Acoustical properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Tensioned Surfaces – These screen surfaces are tensioned vinyl with no backing. Draper offers motorized, crank-operated and permanently tensioned screens with built-in tensioning systems. The advantage: the surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in better picture quality. Flatness is always desirable and highly recommended for video or data-graphics projection.
- Rear Cineflex – Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface with an on-axis gain of 1.3. Cineflex has high resolution and excellent contrast, even in lighted rooms. For use with any type of projection equipment.
- Flexible Matt White -Pliable matt white material for use in our Cinefold portable folding screen. It can be stretched, folded and restretched repeatedly without damage. Flexible matt white is an excellent matt white material with a gain of 1.0 and a viewing cone of 180°.
- HiDef Grey – A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image and also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces. Available on all tab-tensioned and permanently tensioned screens. Peak gain of 0.9.
- M1300 – The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
- M2500 – Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
- Black-Backed M1300 – Our M1300 viewing surface with a black backing for situations where ambient light behind the screen is an issue. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Low-Gain Cineflex – New Low Gain Cineflex surface offers a wider viewing cone and added contrast level with a neutral grey tint. This is ideal in applications where ambient light is needed, yet you want to limit your hot spot. This should be considered when you have a bright projector and rigid screens are not an option. Some ideal installs may include churches, training centers, or other large venue need. To order 0.8 Low Gain Cineflex just add LG to the end of any part number for a screen with standard Cineflex viewing surface.
- Uniflex White – Uniflex Flexible Rear Projection Surface or Front Projection Surface. Draper’s Uniflex surface is ideal for wide angle viewing including edge blending or multiple projection applications. This product virtually eliminates hot spots in either front or rear applications and is ideal to use with short throw lenses. Light control is suggested with this product. Rear projection .7 gain/Front projection .5 gain. To order Uniflex just add UW to the end of any part number for a screen with Cineflex viewing surface.
- Aspect Ratio
- AV (1:1, 3:4, 4:5 or 7:9) – AV (audio visual) format screens accommodate a variety of projector types and range from square to wide horizontal in aspect ratio. AV format screens are described in terms of height x width, and are furnished without black borders.
- NTSC (4:3) – NTSC video format screens are specifically designed for use with video/data projectors. Their format is strictly defined as a 4:3 rectangle, and the size is usually described in terms of a nominal diagonal. Conventional models of NTSC format screens are furnished with black borders to frame the image on all four sides.
- HDTV format (16:9) – HDTV format is designed for high-definition television projection.
- WideScreen format (1.85:1) – WideScreen format is suitable for letter boxed video images.
- CinemaScope (2.35:1.00) – Cinemascope is the sizing of many Hollywood feature films and is wider than Letterbox Format or HDTV Format. Film projectors achieve this aspect ratio by replacing the typical standard ‘Flat’ lens with an anamorphic ‘Scope’ lens.
- Native laptop presentations (16:10 and 15:9) – Accommodates presentations from laptop computers and projectors with 1280×800 resolution.
- Targa Motor and Control Options:
- (Q) Quiet Motor*
- (L) Low Voltage Control*
- (QL) Quiet Motor with low voltage controller*
- (LP) Low Voltage control with an attached plug*
- (QLP) Quiet Motor and low voltage controller with attached plug*
- *(Q), (L), (QL), (LP) and (QLP) will be specified in the product title, if none of these is specified it is a standard motor
Lutron TGCL-153PH-LA Ariadni CFL/LED Toggler Dimmer – Light Almond
- Energy-saving compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) and LED bulbs are quickly becoming standard in most homes. However, standard dimmers may not deliver the most reliable performance with CFL and LED bulbs. Lamps may “drop out” or turn off before the dimmer has reached the lowest setting. Voltage fluctuations within low light levels can also cause dimmers to turn the lamps off. This Ariadni toggle switch eliminates all the usual issues one might encounter when using a standard switch to dim a CFL or LED bulb. Its integrated HED technology features advanced dimming circuitry that makes it compatible with most high-efficiency light bulbs. With this dimmer switch installed, you’ll be able to adjust light levels just as you would with a regular light bulb. For added convenience, traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs also work seamlessly with this dimmer switch. Because performance can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, you can use the adjustment dial to set the bottom of the dimming range according to each bulb.
Lights can be turned on and off in an instant by tapping the toggle up or down. The discreet slider gives you the most precise control over how bright or dim you’d like the lights to be. You can even program the light to default to a preferred lighting level when the paddle is used. Its sleek design allows it to be used with standard toggler wallplates (sold separately).
This product is also available in almond, ivory, and white, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Lutron Manufacturer Product No. TGCL-153PH-LA UPC 027557811507 Voltage 120 Volts Maximum Capacity 600 Watts Standards UL Listed
- 1x – Toggler switch
- 1x – Installation Guide
Rainbow Fish H3D-BK150F Professional Series Fiber Optic HDMI Cable, Black, 150 Feet
- Rainbow Fish solves the problem of HDMI over long distance. With Rainbow Fish technology, the HDMI signal is converted to light pulses that carry the full high-definition HDMI signal up to 1000 feet. Fiber optic cable has virtually no electrical interference and is the future of the connected home. This Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is sleek and elegant. It can be easily hidden when connected between your HDMI-connected products and blends in easily when tucked neatly at the baseboard molding in your home. It’s easy to use and works with all HDMI connected products to your HDTV or 3DTV.
Rainbow Fish Fiber Optic HDMI Pro Series cables provide the best 1080p picture quality with an elegant, thin cable instead of bulky copper HDMI cables. Pro Series Fiber Optic cables are interference free and provide better connections especially at distances longer than 10 feet than copper cables or powered HDMI sender and receiver systems using CAT 5 and 6 cable. This cable includes a hardwired USB power supply for connection at the display location and provides exceptional HDMI performance at long distances for easy connection of HDMI components in different rooms or in a large living room or home theater. Each Pro Series cable has a durable, UL-rated black color cable jacket and durable connector housing.
Rainbow Fish Fiber Optic cable for HDMI is an easy-to-use plug and play product with HDMI connectors on both ends, linked together with state-of-the-art fiber optic cable. Fiber optic cable provides the best quality signal for high definition content at distances up to 1000 feet so audio-video components anywhere in your home can be connected with great results. You can connect source components such as DVD, Blu-ray, Set-top boxes, DVRs, computers, tablets, games and more, easily with Rainbow Fish.
The Rainbow Fish Professional Series Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is also available in the following lengths, each sold separately.
- 35 Foot
- 55 Foot
- 75 Foot
- 100 Foot
- 250 Foot
- 1,000 Foot
Rainbow Fish proprietary electronics convert the HDMI electrical signal to an optical signal and send the optical light through the fiber. The process is reversed at the display connection. Unlike conventional copper HDMI cables, the fiber optic cable is EMI-free and can transfer the full HDMI protocol over long distances.
Specifications Manufacturer Rainbow Fish Manufacturer Product No H3D-BK150F UPC 6952214580127 Cable Length 150 Feet Connection HDMI Receiving Connection HDMI with Integrated USB Power Cable Cable Type Fiber Optic Data Rate 16 Gbps Video Format 3D / 1080p / 1080i / 720p Supported Features HDCP / EDID / CEC Voltage DC 5V Humidity 0% – 90% RH Pull Strength >55 Pounds FCC ID Y5MHD3d-T6XX Color Black Jacket Durable, In Wall Rated
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – 150 Foot Fiber Optic HDMI Cable