Draper 136207 Salara Plug and Play Projection Screen, 15:9 – Matt White (107 Inches)
- The Draper 136207 Salara Plug and Play Projection Screen is a new generation in motorized projection screens. In your home or office, the Salara makes a design statement. The Salara’s small, elliptical case and domed endcaps are finished in solid white. The Projection Screen mounts to the wall or ceiling with “floating” gunlatch mounting brackets which can be positioned along the back of the case. The mounting brackets make installation quick, easy, secure, and barely visible.
There is no wiring required with the Plug and Play Screen because you can just plug it into a standard 110V wall outlet and you are ready to go. The included IR Remote allows for convenient remote control from anywhere you can view the screen. An IR Receiver is hidden in the case of the screen.
When selecting a front projection surface, several factors need to be considered:
- Gain – a relative measure of a screen’s reflectivity.
- Contrast – the ability to accurately reproduce and differentiate light and dark characters and backgrounds, or light and dark areas of an image.
- Ambient light rejection properties – the ability to perform well under normal to adverse audience lighting conditions.
- Resolution – the clarity of the projected image.
- Uniformity – the screen’s performance when viewed from various points off the projection axis (both horizontally and vertically), and when the brightness of the center of the image is compared to the corners.
- Aspect ratio – the screen’s height and width configuration, formatted for the desired projection source (NTSC video, HDTV, WideScreen, CinemaScope, overhead, slide or motion pictures).
- Textile Backed Screen Surfaces – These surfaces consist of a reflective surface laminated to a woven textile base. The screen surface hangs suitably flat because of the stability of the material and the weight of the bottom dowel. Good for all types of projection. Commonly used for single lens video projection, as well as for CRT video and data-graphics projection.
- Matt White – The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
- Glass Beaded – Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10′ high.
- High Contrast Grey – Grey textile backed surface offers excellent resolution while enhancing the blacks of LCD and DLP projected images, even as whites and lighter colors are maintained. Performs well in ambient light condition. High Contrast Grey’s lower gain of 0.8 allows use with even the brightest projectors; viewing cone of 180°. Available on most non-tensioned motorized and manual screens, seamless in sizes up to 8′ in height. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT Grey – AT Grey offers the acoustical properties of our popular AT1200, while providing the best optical qualities of both Matt White and High Contrast Grey. It is unique in that it offers both a 180° viewing cone and the vivid color contrast associated with high contrast grey materials. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Available in sizes through 6′ x 8′ or 10′ diagonal. Gain of 0.8. Not recommended for screens smaller than 80″ wide when used with LCD or DLP projectors. Peak gain of 0.8.
- AT1200 – Innovative and versatile acoustically transparent screen material. Similar in gain performance to standard matt white. Acoustical properties comparable to the finest speaker grille cloth. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Tensioned Surfaces – These screen surfaces are tensioned vinyl with no backing. Draper offers motorized, crank-operated and permanently tensioned screens with built-in tensioning systems. The advantage: the surface is stretched perfectly flat, resulting in better picture quality. Flatness is always desirable and highly recommended for video or data-graphics projection.
- Rear Cineflex – Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface with an on-axis gain of 1.3. Cineflex has high resolution and excellent contrast, even in lighted rooms. For use with any type of projection equipment.
- Flexible Matt White -Pliable matt white material for use in our Cinefold portable folding screen. It can be stretched, folded and restretched repeatedly without damage. Flexible matt white is an excellent matt white material with a gain of 1.0 and a viewing cone of 180°.
- HiDef Grey – A grey front projection surface that provides greater contrast and black reproduction than standard surfaces, with a lower gain to handle today’s super-bright projectors. The grey color enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image and also allows for more ambient light in the audience area than traditional surfaces. Available on all tab-tensioned and permanently tensioned screens. Peak gain of 0.9.
- M1300 – The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
- M2500 – Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
- Black-Backed M1300 – Our M1300 viewing surface with a black backing for situations where ambient light behind the screen is an issue. Peak gain of 1.0.
- Low-Gain Cineflex – New Low Gain Cineflex surface offers a wider viewing cone and added contrast level with a neutral grey tint. This is ideal in applications where ambient light is needed, yet you want to limit your hot spot. This should be considered when you have a bright projector and rigid screens are not an option. Some ideal installs may include churches, training centers, or other large venue need. To order 0.8 Low Gain Cineflex just add LG to the end of any part number for a screen with standard Cineflex viewing surface.
- Uniflex White – Uniflex Flexible Rear Projection Surface or Front Projection Surface. Draper’s Uniflex surface is ideal for wide angle viewing including edge blending or multiple projection applications. This product virtually eliminates hot spots in either front or rear applications and is ideal to use with short throw lenses. Light control is suggested with this product. Rear projection .7 gain/Front projection .5 gain. To order Uniflex just add UW to the end of any part number for a screen with Cineflex viewing surface.
- Aspect Ratio
- AV (1:1) – AV (audio visual) format screens accommodate a variety of projector types and range from square to wide horizontal in aspect ratio. AV format screens are described in terms of height x width, and are furnished without black borders.
- NTSC (4:3) – NTSC video format screens are specifically designed for use with video/data projectors. Their format is strictly defined as a 4:3 rectangle, and the size is usually described in terms of a nominal diagonal. Conventional models of NTSC format screens are furnished with black borders to frame the image on all four sides.
- HDTV format (16:9) – HDTV format is designed for high-definition television projection.
- WideScreen format (1.85:1) – WideScreen format is suitable for letter boxed video images.
- CinemaScope (2.35:1.00) – Cinemascope is the sizing of many Hollywood feature films and is wider than Letterbox Format or HDTV Format. Film projectors achieve this aspect ratio by replacing the typical standard ‘Flat’ lens with an anamorphic ‘Scope’ lens.
- Native laptop presentations (16:10 and 15:9) – Accommodates presentations from laptop computers and projectors with 1280×800 resolution.
SECO-LARM SL-1301-BAQ/G LED Strobe Light – Green
- This low-cost strobe light is so powerful it is visible for miles! LEDs emit coherent light, which doesn’t dissipate like light from incandescent lights, so is visible over far greater distances. And LEDs have a much greater lifespan; this strobe is rated to last 160 times as long as its Xenon flash tube equivalent. Add it to any security system with a 9~12VDC 200mA output. Quickly scares away burglars and instantly identifies your home to the police: “Mine is the house with the flashing green light.” As an option, you may install a 9v alkaline battery (sold separately) as a backup power source in case of a power loss.
This LED strobe light is available in 5 colors: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green (this product), and Red (with red LEDs).
We also have strobe lights available with a Xenon flash tube in the same 5 colors: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, and Red
Specifications Manufacturer Seco-Larm Manufacturer Product No. SL-1301-BAQ/G UPC 676544010821 Number of LEDs 20 Power Requirement 9~12VDC Power Consumption Rotate Clockwise: 60mA
Steady On: 200mA
Flash w/Progressive On: 200mA
Rotate Back & Forth: 200mA
Flash w/Progressive On/Off: 200mA
Adjustable Flash Speed Max 260/min
Operating Life Over 50,00 hours (5.7 years) Backup battery Type 9v Alkaline Backup Battery Life Steady On: Up to 2 hrs
Strobe/Flash: Up to 4 hrs
Waterproof IP66 Electrical Protection Reverse Polarity Protected Materials Base: Hi-Impact Black ABS
Lens: Hi-Impact Acrylic
Operating Temperature -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C) Dimensions 3.94″ dia x 2.91″ (100 x 74mm) Mfgr Warranty 1 year, limited
- 1x – Green LED Strobe Light
- 2x – Mounting Screws with O-Rings
- 1x – Instruction Manual
Broan HRV200H Heat Recovery Ventilator
- You have improved the efficiency of your home by installing weatherstripping, caulking leaks, and generally “tightening” all sources of air leaks. Good job! But now that your home is “tight,” your family is stuck breathing the same air over and over. Improve indoor air quality by exhausting stale air and bringing in fresh outdoor air, but at the same time, capture the heat of your indoor air. Best airflow and heat recovery in its class. Whole house solid and balanced ventilation, with minimized infiltration and exfiltration. Continuous background ventilation with energy savings – the outgoing airstream tempers the air of the incoming airstream.
Durable, reliable, high performance for contractors and home owners who want added value, quality, and best performance. Smart Defrost with failure protection system to prevent cold air from entering the house. Easy to service, all parts removable in 5 minutes, with electrical access on side panel.
Since their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.
- For houses from 4,501 to 7,500 sq. ft.
- 114 to 250 cfm (0.3 in. w.g.)
- 108 to 235 cfm (0.4 in. w.g.)
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 21.1″ x 34.6″ x 13.25″
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years on parts – 10 years on core
- HVI Rated of air flow: 253 cfm
- Power Consumed (max): 225 Watts
- Supply air duct connections: 6° diameter
- Exhaust air duct connections: 6° diameter
- Filter: 30 ppi washable reticulated foam
- Cabinet: 20 ga. Pre-painted steel
- Mounting: Suspension by chains and springs
- Wall control modes: N/A
- Power: 202 Watts
- Current: 1.9 Amps
- Continuous duty, permanently lubricated motors
- 36″ Power cord