Energizer Alkaline AAAA (4A) Batteries (2-Pack)
- Start using your new gadgets as soon as you get them! Order Energizer Alkaline AAAA Batteries when you order your battery-operated products from Smarthome and get everything you need at the same time.
Energizer Alkaline AAAA Batteries are not returnable once package is opened.
Energizer Product No.: AAAA2 (4A) Makeup: Alkaline Size: AAAA
- 2 Energizer Alkaline AAAA Batteries
- Add intelligent control to your home’s environmental systems and save money on energy costs with the most reliable and powerful climate control system available! This high performance thermostat receives signals using the RS-485 protocol — the ultimate in signal strength and reliability. RS-485 signals are not only stronger than RS-232 signals, but they also travel further along common Cat. 5 cable (up to 4,000 ft.), resulting in an easier installation without the additional expense of amplifiers, couplers and repeaters. And unlike X10, RS-485 signals are sent along a dedicated connection, so you won’t have to worry about lost X10 signals or the remote possibility of a stray X10 signal from one of your neighbors affecting your home’s temperature.
The thermostat consists of two components: the controller that mounts near the air handling equipment and the wall-mounted display unit, allowing you to control temperature via several easy-to-use methods. To make changes locally, simply push the buttons on the wall-mounted unit’s thermostat-like user interface. For remote or automated control via RS-232/485 remote interfaces, simply make the adjustments from your RS-232/485 home control system, like the Stargate or TimeCommander Plus. The unit even accepts ASCII-based freeform character strings, making it easy for programmers to develop their own custom programs! A six-page programmer’s reference guide explains all the remote command protocols.
The thermostat controls all standard functions of gas/electric or heatpump HVAC systems, including heating (two-stage heating on heatpump systems), cooling and fan control. It connects to HVAC systems via standard thermostat connections, and connects to the wall-display unit via a 4-wire connection (2 power, 2 data). The controller also offers fuse-protected relay outputs to the mechanical system, responds to polling requests by sending current temperature, setpoint, mode and fan status.
Manufacturer: Residential Control Systems Manufacturer Product No.: 001-00930 TR16 485 Dimensions: Controller: 8″ x 6″ x 2″; wall unit: 5.5″ x 3.5″ x 1″ Weight: Controller: 2 lbs.; wall unit: 1 lb. Signal Length: Up to 4000 feet over cat. 5 cable Operating Temperature: 0°F to 160° F Power: 12VDC
- Installation and Operating
- Programming Manual (70KB)
- Wall display unit
- Power supply
- Reference guide
ELK ELK-06120 Sealed Lead Acid Battery 6V 12AH
- The ELK ELK-12260 Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12V 26AH is excellent for the following applications with regard to size, Amp hour rating, and proper terminal connections: battery backup (for Access Control Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, and Security Alarm Systems), emergency lights, lighted exit signs, and uninterruptible power supplies.
- Nominal Voltage: 6 Volts
- Rated Capacity: 12 AH (20 hour rate)
- Length: 5.91″ (150mm)
- Width: 1.97″ (50mm)
- Height: 3.7″ (94mm)
- Total Height: 3.9″ (99mm)
- Weight: 4.63 lbs (2.1kg)
- Terminals: F1-Faston Tab No. 187
- Electrical Capacity 77°F(25°C):
- 20 hour rate (0.6A); 12AH
- 10 hour rate (1.11A); 11.1AH
- 5 hour rate (1.9A); 9.5AH
- 1 hour rate (7.2A); 7.2AH
- Internal Resistance, Fully Charged Battery (77°F): 10m omega
- Capacity affected by Temperature (20 hour rate)
- 104°F (40°C); 102%
- 77°F (25°C); 100%
- 32°F (0°C); 85%
- 5°F (-15°C); 65%
- Charge Constant Voltage
- Cycle: Initial Charging Current less than 3.6A
- Voltage 7.2V – 7.5V at 77°F(25°C)
- Standby: Voltage 6.75V – 6.9V at 77°F(25°C)