Extech Instruments 380801 True RMS Single Phase Power Analyzer
- The Extech Instruments 380801 True RMS Single Phase Power Analyzer is a battery operated appliance tester for analyzing AC power loads. Simply plug device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer. It measures and audits power consumption of single phase devises as well as demonstrate effectiveness of power conservation efforts. It evaluates load performance under varying line conditions, and also characterizes device AC power requirements. It offers true RMS voltage & current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor less than 5. Four simultaneous displays of Watts, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or Hz, Amps. Maximum data hold and overload protection to prevent loosing your data. Battery or AC adaptor provides line isolation. With careful use, this meter will provide years of reliable service.
- Measure and audit power consumption of single phase devices
- Evaluate load performance under varying line conditions
- Demonstrate effectiveness of power conservation efforts
- Characterize device AC power requirements
- Battery or AC adaptor provides line isolation
- Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times/second
- Can be used for data acquisition when connected to PC
- Software included to download and store data to a PC
- Memory Size (380803): 1012 x 4 readings (non-volatile)
- Memory Life (380803): 100,000 memory writes
- Display: 2000 count LCD displays
- Over Range Indication: ‘OL’ displayed on LCD
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 times per second
- Power Source: Eight 1.5V ‘AA’ batteries or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 22 mA approx.
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 122° F (0 to 40° C); Less than 80%
- Range: 200/2000W
- Resolution: 0.1/1W
- Basic Accuracy (%rdg): +/-(0.9% + 4d)@50/60Hz
- Input Signal Range: 300V, 20A, 40-400Hz
- Power Factor
- Range: 0.5 to 1.0
- Resolution: 0.001
- Basic Accuracy (%rdg): (Based on W, V, A)
- Input Signal Range: 250V, 20A, 50/60Hz
- Range: 200.0/750V
- Resolution: 0.1/1V
- Basic Accuracy (5rdg): +/-(0.5%)
- Input Signal Range: 750VAC
- Current: 2/20A via terminals; 2/15A via sockets
- Basic Accuracy (%rdg): +/-(0.5%)
- Input Signal Range: (Fuse Protection)
- Range: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Resolution: 1Hz to 10Hz
- Basic Accuracy (%rdg): +/-(0.5%)
- Dimension: 13.9″(L) x 11.8″(W) x 3.9″ (H); 352(L) x 300(W) x 100(H)mm
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.637 Kg) approx.
Cooper Wiring TR7746-LA Dual USB Charger with 20A Duplex Tamper Resistant Receptacle, Light Almond
- With the Cooper Wiring in-wall combination USB charger and tamper resistant receptacle unit you’ll be able to charge portable electronic devices directly from a wall outlet. The Cooper Wiring TR7746 provides quick and convenient access to charge virtually any electronic component including smart phones, tablets, e-readers, cameras and MP3 players. All you will need is a USB cable to connect to the one of two USB ports on this unit. This energy-efficient unit uses less energy than traditional chargers, leading to savings of up to $31 per year in electricity costs. In addition to the USB ports, this unit also features two standard AC electrical outlets equipped with UL approved tamper resistant shutters. This unit complies with the 2011 NEC Article 406.12 requirement.
Any standard duplex receptacle can be replaced with this unit in minutes. Constructed with injection-molded housing, PVC resin, and a zinc-plated steel mounting strap, this combination receptacle was designed with durability and corrosion resistance in mind. An automatic grounding system eliminates the need for a bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts also allow for long-term plug retention and can withstand regular use.
Specifications Manufacturer Cooper Wiring Devices Manufacturer Product No. TR7746-LA UPC 032664731631 Color Light Almond Model Dual 2.1A USB, 20A Duplex Receptacle Rating 20A, 125VAC, 2100mA, 5V/DC Wiring Type Wire Leads Testing & Code Compliance cULus Listed UL 498 and UL 1310 Environmental Flammability Meets UL 94 requirements;V2 rated Temperature Rating -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) Electrical (AC Output) Dielectric Voltage Receptacle withstands 2000V per UL 498 Temperature Rise Receptacle – max. 86 degrees F (30 degrees C) after 100 cycles of overload @ 150% of rated current (DC) Electrical (DC Output) Switching Frequency Typical 66kHz Output Voltage Nominal 5V (+/- 10%) Protection Current limiting and Thermal shutdown Output Current Constant current maximum 2.1 Amps Mechanical Base Device Terminal Accommodation #14 – #12 AWG Voltage Ratings Permanently marked on device Materials Face PVC Base PVC Strap 0.045″ thick steel, zinc plated Auto Ground Clip Phosphor Bronze Line Contacts 0.030″ thick triple wipe brass Ground Contact 0.014″ thick brass Tamper Resistant Reliable Delrin Shutter Assembly
- 1x – Dual USB Charger with 20A Duplex Tamper Resistant Receptacle, Light Almond
- 1x – Mounting screws
ConservCo WS-V7C-F Victoria Seven Function Fixed Showerhead, Chrome
- ConservCo named their new showerheads after the largest waterfalls in the world because they create such a soothing shower experience. You’ll feel like you’re standing under a cascading waterfall!
The Victoria 7 Function Fixed Showerhead offers 7 unique spray patterns in a stylish chrome showerhead. As with all products manufactured by ConservCo, Waterfall Series Showerheads come with a Lifetime Warranty for quality and workmanship.
The Victoria Waterfall Showerhead is also available as a combo pack with a Fixed and Handheld Showerheads or Handheld Showerhead Only, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer ConservCo Manufacturer Product No. WS-V7C-F UPC 186552978360 Spray Pattern Settings Seven Shower Type Fixed Showerhead Finish Chrome Manufacturer Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty