Extech Instruments 407760 USB Sound Level Datalogger
- The Extech Instruments 407760 USB Sound Level Datalogger measures and stores approximately 130,000 readings. Using the supplied WindowsTM software, the datalogger can be configured for datalogging rate, high/low alarm limits, frequency weighting, response time, start-mode, and other parameters. The software is also used to download the stored data to a PC. Sound Level data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for one year. With careful use, this meter will provide years of reliable service.
- Range: 30 to 130dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5 to 8kHz
- Basic Accuracy: 1°.4dB
- Weighting: A and C
- Response Time: Fast (125ms)/Slow (1s)
- Datalogging: 129,920 points
- PC Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.1 x 0.9″ (130 x 30 x 25mm)
- Weight: 1oz (20g)
- 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Windows® Compatible Software
- USB Cover
- USB Extension Cable
Hawk-I HAWK-QLBAZ1 Low Light Auto-Focus Zoom Camera
- This camera uses new technology to produce high-resolution (650 TV lines) video images, in color, at night, in 0 lux conditions. This is one outdoor day/night camera that does not need IR LEDs for extra illumination! Rugged housing protects this amazing camera from the weather and from vandals, and has an adjustable sunshade. Its zoom lens can hone in on just the details you consider important for your surveillance requirements. Control the lens via your DVR’s controls or from the included remote control. Access the camera’s features through the On-Screen Display. Flexible power options – either 12VDC or 24VAC. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) give this camera its incredible ability to control light.
Connect to a Digital Video Recorder
Old video surveillance systems used to require a remote access system, a camera multiplexer; a time-lapse VCR, and an unlimited supply of videotapes for remote viewing and digitally storing video from a multi-camera system. Now you can get the capabilities of all those products in one with a Digital Video Recorder (DVR). By connecting multiple cameras to a DVR, you will be able to record and review video footage of activity around your property. You can even remotely access your video footage using a Network Digital Video Recorder (NDVR).
Lux rating is the amount of minimum illumination that a camera can have and still pick up an image, 0 being the lowest, or no light. So the closer the lux rating is to 0, the better the camera will operate in no light or low light situations. The Low Light Auto-Focus Zoom Camera can pick up images in 0 lux without using LEDs.
Resolution is the amount of horizontal TV lines that make up a picture, so the higher the number of the resolution, the better clarity your picture will have. Note that the monitor or recording device you use must have a resolution equal to or greater than the resolution of the camera, as it will do you no good to have a camera that can output in 540 lines of resolution but have a monitor or recording devices that only picks up images at 300 lines of resolution. The Low Light Auto-Focus Zoom Camera has 650 lines of resolution, better than broadcast television.
On Screen Display
The Low Light Auto-Focus Zoom Camera has an On-Screen Display (OSD) which allows you to see and control the camera’s various features. Adjust settings for shutter, white balance, back light control, and more.
Wide Dynamic Range
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) enhances a camera’s ability to display scenes with vastly differing degrees of light. A normal camera confronted with brightly lit parts of a scene combined with darker areas will display either good images of the bright parts, for instance the scenery visible through a window, while the interior of the room shows as dark shapes with no detail, or will show the windows as washed-out white spots and the interior details are clear. WDR enables the camera to display good details in both areas: clear details of the brightly-lit outside scene, and clear details of the people and furnishings inside the darker room.
Specifications Manufacturer Hawk-I Manufacturer Product No. HAWK-QLBAZ1 Image Sensor 1/3″ Sony High Resolution SuperHAD CCD Resolution 650TV Lines Picture Elements 768×494 Sync System internal Video Output 1.0V p-p Composite 75Ω Minimum Illumination 0 lux Lens 2.8 ~ 10mm DC Iris Motorized Zoom S/N Ratio >52dB OSD Controllable Functions Shutter Speed 1/60, 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/2000, 1/5000, 1/10,000, 1/100,000 White Balance ATW, AWB, Manual Backlight On/Off Gain Off/Low/Medium/High Mirror On/Off Motion On/Off D-WDR On/Off D-Zoom Up to 10x Gamma 0.45 Power Requirement 12VDC or 24VAC Power Consumption 80mA Operating Temperature -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6kg) Dimensions 3.5″ dia x 8.5″ (89 dia x 216mm) Mfgr Warranty 3 years, limited
- 1x – Hi-Res Low-Light Auto-Focus Weatherproof Camera
- 1x – Mounting Bracket
- 1x – instructions
Memowell Light DM14 Under Cabinet Light Dimmer Switch
Specifications Manufacturer Memowell Light Manufacturer Product No DM14 UPC 898475004216 Voltage 120 Volt Finish Black Compatibility Flat and Angled Light Fixtures Dimensions 1.08″ L x 2.74″ H x .44″ W
- 1x – Dimmer Switch