Flush Mount Speaker, 12W, 32 Ohm
- Add this 12-watt indoor speaker to your Elk security system for alarms or paging . The Elk Flush Mount Speaker features a modern design that fits flush to a wall so it will blend in with existing home decor. It is pre-wired for quick and easy installation and can be mounted to any flat surface or in a single gang electrical “J” box.
Other Speakers & Sirens Available
Made for indoor and outdoor use, the Elk Outdoor 120dB Horn Siren is a two-tone, horn-style, loud siren. Also made for both indoor and outdoor use is the Elk Outdoor 40-Watt Horn Speaker, designed for alarms and paging use inside large homes or for exteriors. Built for indoor use only, consider a two-tone indoor Elk Echo Compact 100dB Siren. If you need a speaker feature, for alarms and paging, an indoor Elk Echo Compact 20-Watt Speaker is also available.
Manufacturer: Elk Manufacturer Product No.: SP12F UPC: 762158000126 Impedance: 32 ohms Speaker Power: 12 Watts Dimensions: 4.81″ H x 3.13″ W x 1.44″ D Color: White
- Flush Mount Speaker, 12W, 32 Ohm
- Mounting hardware
New Potato Technologies Classic Match Foosball
- Classic Match Foosball from New Potato Technology is fun that your whole family can enjoy at a moment’s notice. This modern adaptation of the classic game foosball transforms your 30-pin iPad (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation models) into a 3D virtual foosball playing field. Setup is quick requiring you to simply connect your iPad to the table unit and install the rods and table legs then open the free downloadable app. Once you’re ready to play you will have a variety of available options at your disposal such as providing you the opportunity to choose your playing teams nationality, customizing your team and table colors, choosing your team sponsor and selecting between multiple playing fields and layouts. Classic Match Foosball uses tournament foosball rules while also offering additional challenging game modes and allows for up to four person play. The Classic Match Foosball table is powered by the connected iPad and in order to work the iPad will need to be running iOS 5.0 or higher.
Specifications Manufacturer New Potato Technologies Manufacturer Product No. Foosball UPC 815166010080 Dimensions 7 inches x 12 inches x 3.25 inches Weight 3oz Compatibility iPad, iPad 2 and 3rd Generation iPad running iOS 5.0 or higher App Downloadable for free in iTunes App Store # of Players 1 to 4 Power Source iPad Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year
- Installation Instructions
- 1x – Foosball Table Unit
- 8x – Foosball Rods
- 4x – Table Legs
- 1x – USB A-B Charge Cable
- 1x – Installation Instructions
2GIG Technologies 2GIG-GCKIT311 Go!Control Z-Wave Wireless Control Panel 3-1-1 Kit
- Get your home security system started with a 2GIG Go!Control Z-Wave Wireless Control Panel 3-1-1 Kit. This security system kit features one 2GIG Go!Control Z-Wave Wireless Control Panel, three Door/Window Contacts, one Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detector, and one 4-Button Key Ring Remote. The Go!Control Panel can be used as a central station, or hub, for users wishing to grow their security system and home automation network by adding in additional 2GIG and/or Z-Wave enabled products. This system is compatible with remote management and monitoring through a web-enabled Smartphone, tablet or computer, though an additional service plan is required*.
* Monitoring and remote management options of a 2GIG Go!Control Panel are available and start as low as $25/month. A 2GIG Technologies 2GIG-GCCDMV-A Cell Radio Module is required to enable this functionality. No credit check or long term contract is required. Prices are determined by the level of functionality desired by the customer. Mention Smarthome when setting up to receive the Smarthome special discount. Call Vault Alarm at 888-528-2858 to get started today!
Go!Control Z-Wave Wireless Control Panel
The Go!Control Z-Wave Wireless Control Panel from 2GIG has a built-in Z-Wave RF Protocol allowing it to act as a central hub for a communicating network of wireless RF 2GIG and Z-Wave enabled products throughout a home. This intelligent all-in-one home management solution has an easy-to-navigate color touchscreen with two quick access buttons for use in the event of an emergency or to simply return to the home screen at any point. Clear voice response notifications from the Go!Control Z-Wave Panel are relayed to the user to indicate the system’s status, zone descriptions, and emergencies. The self-contained wireless panel allows for 32 user codes to monitor up to 48 wireless zones and 2 hardwired zones and contains a 24 hour backup battery. Date, time, and weather are also available on the panels touchscreen with live weather updates delivered through the devices GSM radio (requires service plan).
The Thin Door/Window Contact sensor from 2GIG Technologies can be installed on windows, doors, and many other objects that open and close around a home or office. The Door/Window Contact sensor transmits RF signals to the 2GIG Go!Control Panel when the magnet is separated from the sensor. The sensor has an external input that accepts Normally Closed (N/C) dry contact devices and the sensor is equipped with a tamper-resistant cover for additional security. The sensor and magnet should be mounted at least 4.7″ above the floor to avoid damage and they should be not be mounted in an area where they will be exposed to moisture. Two included CR2032 batteries (included) power the Thin Door/Window Contact.
PIR Motion Detector
A wireless PIR Motion Detector from 2GIG Technologies adds an additional layer of security to a home by alerting users when motion is detected. Upon detection the device can be set to alert via an audible chime and/or report detection to the central control panel. When integrated into a 2GIG Go!Control Z-Wave Control Panel, owner’s can remotely view these alerts via a Smartphone, tablet or computer at any time and even receive a text alert when a PIR Motion Detector is triggered (service plan required for remote monitoring and management).
The Passive Infrared Motion Detector is wireless and wall-mounted for quick setup with a maximum sensor detection range of up to 30 feet x 50 feet. To prevent false alerts caused by a family pet the PIR Detector is pet immune up to 55 lbs. The device has a wireless RF transmission range up to 350 feet in open air when used with the 2GIG Go!Control Panel and it is tamper protected.
4-Button Key Ring Remote
Increase the convenience of your 2GIG Go!Control Panel by adding a Key Ring 4-Button Remote which can set the panel to Stay mode, Away mode, or Disarm mode from up to 350 feet away. This feature makes it easy for users to quickly activate or deactivate their system as they are walking in or out of their home. The fourth button on the key fob is an auxiliary button that can be programmed to the Go!Control Panel panic mode for quick activation in the event of an emergency (Note: service plan through central monitoring station Alarm.com required for this function). The Key Ring Remote is powered by an included CR2025 coin battery and is designed to fit easily in a pocket, purse, or on a key ring.
Go!Control 3-1-1 Kit Specifications Manufacturer 2GIG Technologies Manufacturer Product No. 2GIG-GCKIT311 UPC 817082010564 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year Go!Control Z-Wave Panel Specifications Dimensions W 8.5 inches x D 1.4 inches x H 6 inches LCD Dimensions W 3.75 inches x H 2.25 inches Touchscreen Display Color Wireless Zones 48 Wired Zones 2 Alarm 85dB at 10 feet User Codes Up to 8 Z-Wave Yes GSM Radio Yes (snap-in) Two-Way Voice Yes Voice Response Yes (system status, zone descriptions, alarms, and emergencies) Voltage Panel Input: 14V DC @ 1.7 A max
AC Adapter: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz @ 68 mA max
Rechargeable Back-Up Battery 2000 mA @ 7.2V Ni-MH battery pack Remote Management Smartphone, tablet and computer (service plan required) Text Message Alerts Yes Over the Air Updates Make panel flashable and prevents software from becoming outdated (requires service plan) Date/Time/Weather Delivered to the home screen by the GSM via the zip code Security Messaging Tornado and hurricane warnings Quick Access Buttons Home and Emergency Color White Door/Window Contact Specifications Sensor Dimensions L 2.59 inches x W 1.03 inches x H 0.49 inches Magnet Dimensions L 1.3 inches x W 0.435 inches x H 0.312 inches Weight (including battery & magnet) 1.1oz Wireless RF Signal Range 350 feet, open air, with 2GIG Go!Control Panel Code Outputs Alarm, alarm restore, external alarm, external restore, tamper, tamper restore, supervisory, low battery Transmitter Frequency 345.00 MHz (crystal controlled) Transmitter Frequency Tolerance +/- 15 KHz Transmitter Bandwidth 24 KHz Modulation Type Amplitude shift keying-On/Off keying (ASK-OOK) Unique ID Codes Over 1 million different code combinations Supervisory Interval 70 minutes Peak Field Strength Typical 36,000 uV/m at 3m External Input Sampling Current 20 uA External Input Accepts N/C dry contact devices Reed Switch Magnetic Sensitivity 10 to 20 amp turns Reed Sensitivity 0.625 inches minimum gap, 0.85 inches typical Magnet Type Rare earth Housing Material ABS plastic Color White Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F
0°C to 49°C
Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing Battery (included) 2 Panasonic CR2032 or equivalent lithium batteries Regulatory Listings ETL, FCC part 15, Industry Canada PIR Motion Detector Specifications Dimensions L 3.2 inches x W 2.5 inches x H 1.9 inches Weight 3.7oz (including battery and bracket) Wireless RF Signal Range Up to 350 feet in open air with 2GIG Control Panel Code Outputs Alarm, alarm restore, tamper, tamper restore, supervisory, low battery Transmitter Frequency 345,000 MHz (crystal controlled) Transmitter Frequency Tolerance +/- 15 kHz Transmitter Bandwidth 24 kHz Modulation Type Amplitude shift keying – on/off keying (ASK-OOK) Unique ID Codes Over 1 million different code combinations Supervisory Interval 70 minutes Peak Field Strength Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m Sensor Type Quad element Pet Immunity Selectable: 33 lbs or 55 lbs Sensitivity Jumper Selectable: High or low Suggested Mounting Height 7.5 feet Sensor Range 30 feet x 50 feet Max Horizontal Sensing Angle 90° Housing Material ABS plastic and polycarbonate Color White Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F
0°C to 49°C
Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing Battery 1 CR123A battery Regulatory Listings ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada 4-Button Key Ring Remote Specifications Dimensions L 1.23 inches x W 2.26 inches x H 0.45 inches Weight 0.65oz (including battery) Wireless RF Signal Range Up to 350 feet in open air with 2GIG Wireless Control Panel Code Outputs Arm, disarm, panic and relay control Transmitter Frequency 345.00 MHz (crystal controlled) Transmitter Frequency Tolerance +/- 15 kHz Transmitter Bandwidth 24 kHz Modulation Type Amplitude shift keying � on/off keying (ASK-OOK) Unique ID Codes Over 1 million different code combinations Peak Field Strength Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m Housing Material ABS plastic Color Black Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F
0°C to 49°C
Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing Battery 1 CR2025 coin battery Regulator Listings ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada
- 1x – Go!Control Panel
- 3x – Door/Window Contacts
- 1x – PIR Motion Detector
- 1x – 4-Button Key Ring Remote
- Installation Instructions