Galcon USA AC-4 8004 AC Operated Indoor Irrigation Controller for Four Stations
- The Galcon 8000 series is the ultimate user-friendly, DIY system for homes or businesses. This Irrigation controller is a physically small irrigation computer that is packed with a wide range of features. Its simplicity of operation makes it ideally suitable for commercial, public and domestic use. The controller allows individual programming of each valve on a weekly or cyclical program for perfect irrigation customization. This product integrates sophistication with the ease of programming at an attractive price. The Galcon AC-4 8004 controller is the perfect solution for almost any garden. The simple step by step programming using only 4 buttons and the integrated, wide LCD display allows the programming to be completed and watering started within a very short time.
The Galcon AC-4 Four Station Irrigation Controller is also available with controls for Six Stations, sold separately.
- Operation of four valves plus the master valve or pump
- Operation of two valves simultaneously plus master valve
- Separate irrigation schedule programmable for each valve
- Use of 24 VAC electric valves
- Valve assignment to a lockout sensor
- Programmable weekly and cyclical irrigation schedules
- Up to four irrigation activations per day per valve
- Irrigation duration from one minute to twelve hours
- Irrigation frequency from once a day to once every thirty days
- Manual operation of individual valves via the irrigation controller
- Identification of short circuits in the system
- Operation by means of a 24 VAC transformer (included)
- 9 Volt battery backup for program (battery not included)
Specifications Manufacturer Galcon USA Manufacturer Product No AC-4 8004 Number of Stations Controlled Four Power Source 110VAC 60Hz Backup Power One 9 Volt Battery Controller Body ABS Plastic Number of Start Times Up to 4 start times per day Irrigation Duration 1 Minute to 12 Hours Installation Indoor Installation Manufacturer Warranty 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 1x – Indoor Irrigation Controller for Four Stations
- 1x – AC Transformer
- 1x – Installation Instructions
Roll-Out Equipment Rack (Height 26 Rack Spaces)
- In-wall equipment racks look great, but getting to the back of your equipment for service can be a real problem. These slide-out racks are the perfect solution to accessibility for in-wall installations. Simply put the service track and stand in place, and the entire rack can slide out of the wall enclosure. This Pull-Out Rack Frame is 26 spaces (45.5″), but these racks are available in any height between 15 and 43 rack spaces (26.25″ – 75.25″); each rack is made to order. Allow approximately 5 days for manufacture and an additional week for shipping. Service track and stand sold separately.
Minimum opening required to install this system is 19.25″ wide, 22.5″ deep, and 4.5625″ plus the number of rack spaces for the height.
To make this system pull out from the wall, each of the following three products will be required (each sold separately):
- 8742R-series: A pull-out rack frame
- 8749T50: Service tracks (two) for the rack to slide out on
- 8748S3, 8748S10 or 8748S16: Service stands to hold the tracks off the floor
You’ll also want to get some rack shelves & drawers for your A/V equipment.
Need more or fewer rack spaces? Click here for a full list.
Middle Atlantic product no.: AXS-26 Number of rack spaces: 26 spaces (45.5″) Extension length: 48″ Frame depth: 20″ Millwork opening depth: 22.5″
- Rack frame in specified height
- 2 triple hinged cable carriers
- Internal system base
- Top restraining leash
- Assembly hardware kit
Icarus IHT-RCAKSWA RCA Keystone Inserts with White/Red Bands – White (2 Pack)
- The Icarus IHT-RCAKSWA incorporates an RCA-to-RCA jack into a Keystone-compatible fitting, making it easy for you to install or update a home theater or other RCA connection. These gold-plated connectors allow you to connect two male RCA plugs with excellent signal fidelity, and the red and white connectors help make sure your connections are easy to identify.
Snap-in connectors are designed to work with Keystone, QuickPort and Modular style wall plates. These wall plates typically have from one to six inputs (ports) for snap-in connectors. Installing a snap-in wall plate allows you make wiring connections and runs inside your wall. You can use various snap-in connectors to customize your snap-in wall plate with telephones, networking, audio/video (AV) components, speakers and other cable connections. Having a central connection point on the wall is a great way to add a professional finish to your installation and is a simple way to manage your in-wall wiring setup that provides quicker and easier terminations.
- 2x – Snap-in RCA to RCA inserts (one each: red and white)