GE 11222 LED Outlet CoverLite – Rubbed Bronze
- Light up dark hallways and walkways with the GE 11222 LED Outlet CoverLite™. Simply plug-in to any available outlet to prevent walking around in the dark. The long-life, energy effieciant LEDs mean you will not need to replace the bulbs. If needed, the CoverLite can be positioned so it does not cover up both outlets. The light includes an efficient light-sensor that will turn it on a dusk and off at dawn. The CoverLite is ideal for hallways, kitchens, media rooms, bathrooms, and much more.
- 1x – LED Outlet CoverLite – Rubbed Bronze
Pass and Seymour TM818TRICC TradeMaster Tamper-Resistant Switch/Receptacle, Ivory
- The Pass and Seymour TM818TRICC from the TradeMaster series is a tamper-resistant switch and receptacle designed to remain visually pleasing while providing safe and secure use of electrical outlet based devices. The tamper-resistant feature within the TM818TRICC consists of a dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects and helps reinforce overall child safety. The TM818TRICC features many conveniences such as an impact-resistant face and body, a fully wraparound metal strap with lock-in tabs, an easily accessible and tool-less split circuit tab, a fully rounded back body which protects wire from being damaged by sharp edges, a ground screw position that minimizes the risk of contact, and easy to read and clear identification of circuits.
All screws are tri-drive and the back and side of the external screw-pressure-plate accept 12 and 14 AWG. Visually, the TradeMaster’s unique “up” and “down” switch matches the look and feel of standard decorator switches allowing it to blend in with a home’s decor and it also offers the largest breadth of a 15 amp offering. For quality, looks, and overall safety the TM818TRICC is the ideal choice for replacing your home’s current outlets.
Specifications Manufacturer Legrand Manufacturer Product No. TM818TRICC UPC 785007241273 Color Ivory Number of Poles 1 Special Feature Tamper-Resistant Amps 15 Amps Volts 120/125VAC cULus Yes UL Listing No. 20 UL Standard Yes UN SPS C 39121704 Dimensions 1.59″ D x 3.81″ H x 1.29″ W
- 1x – Pass and Seymour TM818TRICC TradeMaster Tamper-Resistant Switch/Receptacle in Ivory Finish
Cooper Wiring Devices CSH4V1 4 Way Video Distribution Module, 1Ghz
- Use the Cooper Wiring Devices MediaSync’s 4-way Video Distribution Module to split digital cable (2.40 GHz units), quality cable TV (1.0 GHz units) and off-air antenna signals to multiple locations throughout the home. The video distribution modules feature die-cast housing and printed circuit board construction. The CSH8V is designed for the MediaSync Structured Wiring Enclosures.
- Bi-directional feature is perfect for use with cable modems and pay-per-view boxes
- Die-cast housing and printed circuit board design
- Comes with mounting bracket and are installed for horizontal alignment
- Install 75 ohm terminal caps on unused outputs to reduce likelihood of signal distortion
Combine this product with the Cooper Wiring Devices 1×1 Amplified Splitter, 1×8 Amplified Splitter or the 3×8 Amplified Splitter to increase signal quality, each sold separately.
Welcome to MediaSync, Cooper Wiring Devices’ new line of home networking and control products. MediaSync is state-of-the art structured wiring technology that offers maximum connectivity, convenience and flexibility. More than just well-connected home solutions in a box, MediaSync brings you ways to manage multiple telephone lines, create a cost-effective home network, surround yourself with sound and music, experience home entertainment at its best and complete the system with a full line of communications outlets.
Specifications Manufacturer Cooper Wiring Devices Manufacturer Product No. CSH4V1 UPC 032664660139 Distribution 1 x 4 Frequency 1Ghz Construction Die-cast Housing Standards Compliance cETLus & UL 1863 Listed Connector Type F-Type Dimensions 3.37″ W x 3.37″ D x 2.75″ H Manufacturer Warranty 10 Year Limited