GE 45604 Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Outdoor Module
- The GE Outdoor Module enables wireless control of on/off functions for incandescent and fluorescent outdoor lighting. The weather-resistant housing with protective outlet cover provides one Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lighting that you would like to control. The module is ideal for outdoor seasonal lighting.
USB 2.0 to SATA or IDE Combo Adapter
- Join the next generation of external storage and take advantage transfer speeds up to 150 Mbps from an ATA/ATAPI (IDE) drive or a Serial ATA (SATA) drive using one USB 2.0 port. You can quickly attach an IDE drive (2.5″, 3.5″ or 5.25″) to a SATA (1.0a compliant) drive to your computer using this USB 2.0 to SATA or IDE Combo Adapter. The adapter converts the IDE or SATA connection (or both at the same time) into a USB connection, creating a quick way to transfer data from one drive to another, or to and from your computer hard drive to an IDE or SATA external drive. This adapter eliminates the need to open your computer (which usually voids a warranty), by allowing you to add a traditional hard drive with a simple plug-in USB connection. The adapter works with both Windows and Mac computers, and utilizes an included power supply for operation.
Manufacturer: GWC Technology, Inc. Manufacturer Product No.: AS1200 Interfaces:
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a
- Ultra ATA/133 Parallel Interface
- USB 2.0 specification and backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Transfer speed: 1.5/12/480 Mbps
- SATA: 7-Pin Signal male Type Connector
- IDE: IDE 44 pin female connector
- (2.5″ to 3.5″ converter: IDE 44 male to 40 female)
- USB: USB 2.0 Type A male connector
- DC: Mini 4-pin power connector
- DC IN: 2.1mm power plug jack
Input Power: 100VAC – 240VAC Output Power: 12VDC System Requirements: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and Mac 8.6 or higher Certifications: FCC, CE
- USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Combo Adapter
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- AC Power Cord
- Serial ATA Cable
- 2.5″ to 3.5″ IDE Converter
- HDD Power Cable
Xantech D5SH4 DIGI-5 DDS Digital Distribution System Wall Mount Hub
- The D5SH4 Digital Audio Distribution Hub is capable of providing a complete 4 source, four zone audio distribution system for your home. Additionally, the D5SH4 has the capability to expand to additional zones using a second Digital Audio Distribution Hub.
Note: This item requires a D5-IP source input plate and D5PS power supply. For the D5SH4 as a part of a complete audio distribution package, please see the DIGI-5 Whole Home Distribution Kit .
About DIGI-5 Technology
DIGI-5 is a revolutionary new technology standard that provides a complete end-to-end digital audio solution over CAT-5 wiring. DIGI-5 is based on advanced digital distribution and amplification circuits that allow multi-room audio systems to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
DIGI-5 is a collaboratively developed technology that is licensed by the Linear Home Technology Group and is being initially integrated on a Linear group-wide basis, targeted to expand market and consumer acceptance of such systems.
- Mounting Holes: 6″ Width, 4″ Height (structured wiring enclosed compatible)
- Dimensions: 6.50″W x 1.89″D x 6.80″H