High Current Power Distribution Module
- Power up to nine AC or DC surveillance cameras from a single location. The High Current Power Distribution Module conveniently distributes a single AC or DC input into nine individual outputs for centrally powering video cameras, PIR motion detectors, or photobeams. Each output is protected with a 400mA auto-resetting PTC to protect any shorted output from disabling the other power outputs. The modules accept a 6- to 30-volt AC or DC power source (sold separately), which connects either to the input terminal block or the 2.1mm DC power jack located on the module.
The High Current Power Distribution Module has visual LED power indicators on each output and a Master Power On/Off Switch. Two or more outputs can be paralleled for additional current.
Additional Power Distribution Sources Available
Power distribution kits are available for nine 24-volt AC cameras and 12-volt DC cameras. Both of these kits come with power supplies that can support all nine cameras. This Power Distribution Module is also available as a Low Current Power Distribution Module, supporting 250mA outputs.
Elk Product No.: ELK-PD9HC UPC: 762158300097 Dimensions: 6.5″ x 4.3″ x 2″ Max Current Draw: 400mA from each output Max Combined Current Draw: Not to exceed input power source Input/Output Voltage: 6 to 30 volts AC or DC Input Connection: Screw Terminals or 2.1mm Plug-In DC Jack Output Connection: Screw terminals (POS and NEG) for each output Housing: Paintable white plastic Warranty: Lifetime, limited
- Power distribution module
Advantek 20000 Catch and Release Electronic Skunk Trap
- Between the potential for rabies and the foul odor from sprays, skunks are one of the least desired forms of wildlife you’d want on your property. Skunks can take up residence under porches, crawl spaces, or even attics, creating property damage, producing smells, and even spraying your pets. With this electronic trap, you’ll not only rid your home of the unwanted animal but do so humanely so you can maintain a clean conscience.
The trap uses an infrared sensor to trigger the gate door release and keep the unwanted critter from escaping. Once the skunk has been trapped inside, the trap’s compact design greatly restricts movement. Because the skunk won’t have much room, it can’t raise its tail and hind quarters so you can’t get sprayed. The smooth interior of the trap remains dark to keep the skunk calm while you transport it to another location. When you are ready to release your captive, simply rotate the release level and to let the skunk out into its new home. Rugged, polyethylene construction remains durable throughout various outdoor conditions. This electronic trap can single-handedly keep your home skunk-free for years and years to come. While designed specifically for skunks, this trap can also be used for rodents, possums, feral cats, and other wildlife. The trap requires the use of four AA batteries, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Advantek Marketing Manufacturer Product No. 20000 UPC 877370005306 Power Source 4 AA batteries (sold separately) Material Type PVC Dimensions 29″ L x 7″ W x 7.5″ H Weight 6.5 lbs Warranty 3 months, parts and labor
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Electronic skunk trap
Intermatic EI230W 2/4/8/12 Hour Electronic Countdown Timer – White
- The Intermatic EI230W 2/4/8/12 Hour Electronic Countdown Timer provides silent operation in time ranges from 30 minutes up to 12 hours. This energy saving timer is designed to replace any standard toggle style wall switch, single or multi-gang, and automatically limits the “ON” time of lighting loads. This compact solid-state design with silent, state-of-the-art technology provides 2-way operation: immediate switch “OFF” or a time-delayed “OFF” after 15 minutes. To restart timer, simply switch to “OFF” for one second then move toggle switch back to TIMER position. A blocking plate, supplied with the timer, may be used to eliminate permanent “ON” mode for timed “ON” use only. The Timer is also available in Ivory and Light Almond.
- Switch: Single-pole
- Resistive (heater): 15 Amp, 120 VAC 1800 Watts
- Tungsten (incandescent): 8.3 Amp, 120 VAC 1000 Watts
- Ballast (Fluorescent): 8 Amp, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/4 H.P., 120 VAC
- Style: Decorator Styling
- Special Voltages and Cycles: 50 or 60 Hz
- Owner’s Manual