Homebrite 61504 LED Light Strand Tree with IR Remote, Bright White – 16ft
- Add to your home’s holiday decor with an LED Light Strand Tree with Wireless Remote from Homebrite. The LED Light Strand Tree stands 16 feet tall with a 72 inch diameter base. It features 384 weather resistant bright white LED bulbs that will run efficiently and not create a strain on an electric bill as a result. The efficient LED bulbs also run cool to the touch making it safe to leave on for extended periods of time. The LEDs are controlled by an included wireless IR remote control with a 20 foot working distance and can set the tree to 1 of 8 different lighting modes. The 8 lighting mode options are steady, rain, 2 lines flash, chasing, dancing, merry-go-round, 4 lines flash and random. The LED Light Strand Tree is suitable for use both indoors and out but in the event inclement weather is expected it should be taken down and brought indoors to prevent potential damage. It is powered by a 120V AC outlet and includes an AC adaptor along with a 33 foot long extension cable for added flexibility to place where desired most either inside or out.
This product is also available in the following heights:
Specifications Manufacturer Homebrite Solar Manufacturer Product No. 61504 UPC 084036615049 Dimensions L 72in x W 72in x H 192in Weight 32 lbs Light Bulbs LED Total LEDs 384 LED Color Bright White Weather Resistant Yes Lighting Modes 8 Remote Infrared Remote Operating Distance 20ft Assembled Height 16ft Base Diameter 72in Input 120V AC outlet Output 24V 450mA Cable Length 33ft
- 1x – Base
- 1x – 16ft tall stand
- Bright White LED strands
- 1x – AC adaptor
- 1x – IR Remote
- 1x – 33ft long extension cable
Insteon USB Modem Interface
The USB Insteon PowerLinc Modem is a USB-based home automation interface that allows PC- andhardware-based automation controllers to control Insteon-compatible lights, appliances, heating/airconditioning systems and alarm systems directly via the Insteon network. The dual-band interface sendsand receives both powerline and radio frequency (RF) Insteon signals, so it doubles as an Access Point.This makes it ideal for new Insteon installations if you have or plane to use an RF-only Insteon-compatible remote, thermostat, motion sensor and contact sensor. The RF signal can bypass electrical noise or attenuationnear the PC and it pulls many of the “distant” Insteon devices one hop closer, which can expand thesize of potential installations into even larger homes and commercial buildings.
- Built-in Dual-Band with RF function, acts like an Access Point for phase bridging and RF to/from power line
- 1,000+ links (compared to around 1,000+ links previously)
- Added a beep sounder
- Red/Green LED light
- Supports faster reading and writing of the PLM’s database by another controller
- Much lighter weight
- No pass-through outlet
Please Note: The controller connected to the USB Insteon PowerLinc Modem must remain powered on and running the controller program connected to the controller or host at all times of usage. Additionally, the dual-band interface does not supply power to external devices.
- Vera (MiCasa Verde)
- HCA (Home Control Assistant)
- Smartenit Utility Suite
If using with HouseLinc
If you intend on using this with HouseLinc software please note the following:
- HouseLinc software has been discontinued and is no longer supported
- To use this PLM with HouseLinc you must first download and update the HouseLinc Definitions file.
- No technical support provided for HouseLinc – we recommend reaching out to the Smarthome Forum community.
Other PowerLinc Options:
PowerLinc Modem – Insteon Serial Interface (Dual-Band)
Ideal for Developer Use
Please note that developing application and controls for the PLM is not for the casual home automation enthusiast.Due to the nature of this product, Smarthome’s technical support staff cannot offer programming support for developers.We cannot assist in the troubleshooting or development of applications and/or code.
If you are interested in developing software for the PowerLinc or for more information about becoming an Insteon developer please click here.
Advanced support for Insteon developers is sold separately.
General Manufacturer Insteon Manufacturer Product No. 2413U – PowerLinc Modem – Insteon USB Interface (Dual-Band) UPC 891114000136 Patent No. U.S. Patent No. 7,345,998, International patents pending Interface USB Baud Rate 19,200 Kbps USB Current Draw 0 mA USB ID VID: 0x403, PID: 0x6001 Operation Status LED Green + Red LED Local Control None Operation Modes Insteon Combo Memory Non-volatile EEPROM Insteon Features Insteon Addresses 1 hard-coded out of 16,777,216 possible Insteon Links 1,000+ Insteon Power Line Frequency 131.65 KHz Insteon Device Category 0x03 (Network Bridges) Insteon Device Sub-Category 0x15 Insteon Minimum Transmit Level 3.2 Vpp into 5 Ohms Insteon Minimum Receive Level 10 mV Insteon Messages Repeated Yes Mechanical Operating Conditions Indoors, 32 to 104° F, up to 85% relative humidity Dimensions 3.9″ H x 2.6″ W x 1.5″ D Weight 4.0 oz Electrical Supply Voltage 120 Volts AC +/- 20%, 60 Hertz, single phase Certification Safety tested for use in USA and Canada (ETL #3017581) Warranty 2 Years