Hubbell Bryant MSU1000C Ultrasonic 180 Degree, 1,000 Square Foot Occupancy Sensor
- The Hubbell Bryant MSU1000C Ultrasonic Occupancy Sensor is excellent in detecting minor motion near the sensor. This sensor also includes Bryant’s Adaptive Technology which allows you to install and forget, saving time and money from not having to do constant adjustments. This technology also helps eliminate false-offs and disturbances. The digital, crystal controlled ultrasonic transmitter and receiver offers coverage in each direction for superior motion sensing. The ceiling mounted sensor is concealed in an off-white ABS enclosure that blends in with ceiling tile.
Ultrasonic (US) technology senses occupancy by bouncing sound waves (32 kHz – 45 kHz) off of objects and detecting a frequency shift between the emitted and reflected sound waves. Movement by a person or object within a space causes a shift in frequency, which the sensor interprets as occupancy. While US occupancy sensors have a limited range, they are excellent at detecting even minor motion such as typing and filing, and they do not require an unobstructed line-of-sight. This makes US technology sensors ideal for an application like an office with cubicles or a restroom with stalls.
The Bryant 180°, 1,000 Square Foot Occupancy Sensor is also available with 360°, 2,000 Sq Ft and 180°, 500 Sq Ft coverage, each sold separately.
Adaptive Technology is a BRYANT exclusive and delivers benefits to both building owners and occupants. The building owner achieves reduced energy costs, fewer adjustments and less maintenance, and the building occupant experiences fewer false-offs and disturbances. Adaptive technology occupancy sensors use microprocessors that make all the decisions for setting adjustments. Internal software constantly monitors the controlled area and automatically adjusts the sensitivity and timer based on environmental history. Instead of manually adjusting the sensor for seasonal changes, modified airflow, furniture layout or occupancy pattern changes, the sensor automatically adjusts itself. These automatic adjustments eliminate the need for multiple manual adjustments by maintenance personnel or outside contractors. BRYANT offers adaptive technology throughout its product offering – wall switches, ceiling and wall mount sensors in conjunction with dual technology, ultrasonic and passive infrared products.
Specifications Manufacturer Hubbell Bryant Manufacturer Product No MSU1000C UPC 781786102293 Coverage Area 1,000 Square Feet Motion Sensor Technology Ultrasonic Field of View 180 Degrees Power 24V DC, 33mA Operational Frequency 32kHz Manufacturer Warranty Five Years Limited Certifications cULus, CEC Title 24 Certified
- 1x – MSU1000C Ultrasonic Ceiling Mounted Motion Sensor
- 1x – Mounting Base
- 1x – Installation instructions
Leviton AESUB-12 Architectural Edition JBL 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer, 400 Watts
- Leviton AESUB-12 Architectural Edition JBL 12″ Powered Subwoofer is just the ticket for bringing your home theater system to life. The AESUB-12 performs like a pro, with technology developed by the JBL Professional division. Equipped with a tried-and-true JBL PolyPlas woofer, the AESUB-12 delivers unsurpassed low-frequency performance. It can be easily placed behind furnishings to provide a high impact low-frequency acoustical foundation that masks special effects in your favorite movies are loud and clear, without unwanted distortion or boominess – completing the home theater viewing experience. A powerful amplifier delivers up to 400 Watts RMS and 700 watts of peak power. LFE- and line-level inputs provide maximum connection flexibility. Convenient level and crossover-frequency controls, and a phase switch, let you tailor the AESUB-12’s performance to your room’s acoustics and your personal preference. This subwoofer compliments and reinforces the performance of the Architectural Edition bookshelf, in-wall, and in-ceiling home theatre speakers.
Leviton / JBL
Leviton and JBL have partnered together to create the Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL program, which consists of a complete line of installed multi-room music, outdoor and home theater entertainment systems, making it easy to design and build award-winning JBL sound quality into any residential project. When it comes to reproducing their work, performers and recording professionals insist on JBL speakers in the studio, on tour, and behind the screens of the world’s best movie theaters. Leviton/JBL components are engineered using the same advanced materials and technologies found in JBL professional systems to deliver a professional quality listening experience right in the home.
More About the Leviton Architectural Edition
An entertainment system – like a chain – can only be as strong as its weakest link. The Leviton Architectural Edition series ensures that all control and distribution elements are as “state-of-the-art” in performance as the systems’ speakers and electronic components. Leviton’s award-winning System Matching module and Strauss Transformer-Free volume controls use advanced aerospace technology to deliver ruler-flat frequency response to every zone of a multi-room audio system. Architectural Edition wall plates provide audiophile-grade connectivity in a quick, easy-to-install format.
- Phase Switch
- LFE/Normal Selector
- Subwoofer-Level Control
- Crossover Adjustment
- Line-Level/LFE Input
- Power Switch
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton / JBL Manufacturer Product No. AESUB-12 / ES-250P UPC 078477359068 Frequency Response 25Hz – 150Hz Amplifier RMS Power 400 Watts Amplifier Peak Dynamic Power 700 Watts Crossover Frequency 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave, continuously variable Driver 12″ (300mm) PolyPlas Dimensions (H x W x D) (with grille) 19-3/4″ x 15-3/4″ x 16-7/8″ (502mm x 400mm x 428mm) Weight 43 lb (19.5kg)
- 1x – Leviton AESUB-12 Architectural Edition JBL 12″ Powered Subwoofer, 400 Watts
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
Ani Mate Inc. 295 Fish Mate Service Kit for 2500 Pond Pumps
- This service kit has everything you need to keep your Fish Mate Pond Pumps running smoothly and your ponds crystal clear.