Insteon Standard Button Change Kit for Insteon Keypads, 8-Button – Black
- Whether you want to change the color of your KeypadLinc or change from a 6-button keypad to an 8-button, this color-change kit comes with everything you’ll need, including a frame and eight buttons. If you’re just getting started with your KeypadLinc, you can buy white buttons pre-installed with the Insteon 8-Button Keypad Controller With Dimmer, White.
These kits include elegant buttons to improve the look of the original buttons and frames that come with the KeypadLincs. The darker colored buttons are virtually opaque. An 8-button color change kit is available in White, Black, Brown, Light Almond, Almond, Ivory, and Gray; if you only need six buttons, a 6 Button Change Kit is also available. The required wall plates are sold separately and are available in an array of colors.
Brand: Insteon Manufacturer Product No.: 2401BK8 UPC: 689076403641
- • 1x – 8-button Mounting Plate, Black
• 8x – Buttons, Black
• 1x -Quick-Start Guide
Extech Instruments 341350A-P Oyster Series pH/Conductivity/TDS/ORP/Salinity Meter
- The Extech Oyster Series meter measures pH, Conductivity, TDS, ORP and Salinity. This meter is intended for routine laboratory and field testing. Accurate measurements are provided in a battery operated, portable meter with a hinged display that can be adjusted to any viewing angle.
Large LCD built into adjustable flip-up cover is ideal for lab or field use. Microprocessor based with splash proof housing and front panel tactile touch pad for slope and calibration adjustments. Memory stores and recalls up to 25 readings. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for Conductivity/TDS and Manual temperature Compensation for pH.
- Large LCD built into adjustable flip-up cover displays measurement and Temperature simultaneously
- Microprocessor based with splash proof housing and front panel tactile touch pad to slope and calibrate
- Rugged design for handheld or benchtop use; neckstrap for hands-free operation
- Memory function stores and recalls 25 labeled readings
- Low Battery indicator and Auto Shut off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for Conductivity/TDS via thermistor built into conductivity cell
- Manual Temperature Compensation for pH (0 to 100°°C)
- Thermistor probe measures from 32 to 194°°F (0 to 90.0°°C)
Specifications Manufacturer Extech Instruments Manufacturer Product No 341350A-P UPC 793950343524 Display 9999 count LCD MTC temperature range 32.0 to 194.0°F (0.0 to 90.0°C) pH calibration points 4.00, 7.00 and 10.00pH Conductivity calibration points 84.0’s, 1413’s, 12.88mS TDS conversion ratio 0.67 fixed Salinity conversion ratio 0.5 fixed Auto Power OFF 10 minutes, with disable Overrange indication “OL” Operating Temperature 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C) Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) Storage Humidity Max 80% Operating Altitude 7000 Feet (2000meters) maximum Dimension 437″ x 3.8″ x 1.8″ (118 x 96 x 45mm) Weight 12oz (340g)
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Oyster Series Meter
1x – Mini pH Electrode
1x – Sample Buffers
1x – Polymer Conductivity Cell for TDS/Conductivity/Salinity
1x – Thermistor probe
1x – 9V Battery
1x – Neckstrap
1x – Carrying Case
Triplett 9601 Sniff-It 2 AC Voltage Detector
- Sniff-It 2 Potential Applications
- Detect power line voltages – 120, 220, 480 & 600 VAC
- Detect control voltage – 12 & 24 VAC
- Identify “hot” side of AC receptacles
- Find and trace electrically “live” wires or objects inside walls
- Determine if metal surfaces are “live” or “ground”
- Detect presence of high voltage electric fields
- Detect “ringing” telephone lines
Please note: The Sniff-It 2 is properly adjusted to detect a voltage similar to the known voltage, or a higher voltage. It will not detect a significantly lower voltage. Do not rotate the sensitivity knob unless turning the product off, or resetting the sensitivity.
Specifications Manufacturer Triplett Manufacturer Product No. 9601 UPC 614395001018 Dimensions L 5.8 inches x W 1.25 inches x H 0.8 inches Weight 0.2 lbs Range 5 to 600 volts AC, 60Hz Indicators Audible beep and flashing red LED Power Source One A23 battery (included) Manufacturer Warranty 5 years
- 1x – Sniff-It 2 AC Voltage Detector