Intermatic RC2163BE Air or Remote Operated Pool/Spa Control
- The Intermatic RC2163BE Air or Remote Operated Pool/Spa Control is specially designed to control pool/spa combinations economically and reliably away from the equipment. With one touch, these units automatically override the 24 HR. timer and turn ON the filter pump, switch the valves from pool-filter mode to the spa/water feature mode and switch the compatible dual thermostat on the heater/heat pump from the pre-set pool temperature to the pre-set spa temperature. Comes complete with two 24-Volt valve actuators.
Applications: pool/spa combinations, and pool/water feature combinations.
Intermatic produces the highest quality energy controls for pools, spas and pool/spa combinations. These products reduce installation costs and provide all of the electrical requirements and flexibility for any pool or spa application. Intermatic makes swimming pools and spas easy to maintain with an array of quality built products to fill your needs.
- Enclosure: 0.048 in. steel with electrostatically applied beige finish
- Dimensions: 16 1/2 in. (41.9 cm) H x 10 7/8 in. (27.6 cm) W x 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm) D
- Knockouts: Two 1/2 in., three combination 1/2 – 3/4 in., and two combination 3/4 – 1 in. knockouts on the bottom. Four 1/2 in., three combination 1/2 – 3/4 in. on the back. One combination 3/4 – 1 in. on the left side. One 1 3/4 x 2 3/4 in. knockout on the right side for mounting switches and GFCI.
- Panel Rating: 100 Amp, 120, 240 VAC. or 120, 208 VAC single phase, 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120/240 VA
- Remote Command: 1-Air
- Filter Pump: time controlled in pool mode; single speed only
- Heater Control : Yes
- Number of Valve Actuator Connections: 3
- Number of Breaker Spaces: 8/16
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-U
Sparehand VR-796 Elevation Dual Bike Platform Hitch Rack
- The Elevation Dual Bike Platform Hitch Rack from Sparehand is an innovative and safe transportation vehicle rack for your bicycles. Constructed from an all steel frame and an attractive and durable powder coating, this rack holds up to two bikes securely and features an anti-wobble hitch device that minimizes vibrations and movement. This rack will fit most mountain bikes and road bikes up to 59cm. The rack fits vehicles with a 1.25-inch or 2-inch trailer hitch and the vertical bar folds flat while not in use so you have access to the back of your vehicle. The upright ratchet arms easily to adjust to different size bike frames and for added security, there are adjustable tire hoops that lock your bike in place.
Specifications Manufacturer Sparehand Manufacturer Product No. VR-796 UPC 832085001685 Compatibility 1 1/4″ to 2″ Receiver Hitch Carries Up to 2 standard sized bikes Bike Size Fits wheel bases from 20″ to 29″ and frames up to 59cm Dimensions 54″ L x 20″ W x 34″ H Weight Approximately 25 – 30 lbs
- 1x – Elevation Dual Bike Platform Hitch Rack
- 1x – Stabilizer Hitch Pin
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
Ganz MCWB-312NA 600TVL WDR ATM Camera 3.3-12mm 12V DC
- This camera is designed to take excellent quality video images in the toughest lighting conditions: when the subject is relatively dark and surrounded by bright light. Usually a backlit subject will show as a dark blob or the details in the background are completely washed out. With Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) these problems are eliminated – you will see high-resolution (600 lines) images with clear details of both the subject and the bright background. The vari-focal lens ranges from 3.3 to 12mm focal length, so is most appropriate for subjects relatively close to the camera. There is also very good low-light performance, giving good color down to 0.05 lux and B&W down to 0.0001 lux without IR illuminators.
Connect to a Digital Video Recorder
Old video surveillance systems used to require a remote access system, a camera multiplexer; a time-lapse VCR, and an unlimited supply of videotapes for remote viewing and digitally storing video from a multi-camera system. Now you can get the capabilities of all those products in one with a Digital Video Recorder (DVR). By connecting multiple cameras to a DVR, you will be able to record and review video footage of activity around your property. You can even remotely access your video footage using a Network Digital Video Recorder (NDVR).
Lux rating is the amount of minimum illumination that a camera can have and still pick up an image, 0 being the lowest, or no light. So the closer the lux rating is to 0, the better the camera will operate in no light or low light situations. The 600TVL WDR ATM Camera can pick up images in 0.05 lux in color and down to an incredible 0.0001 lux in B&W.
Resolution is the amount of horizontal TV lines that make up a picture, so the higher the number of the resolution, the better clarity your picture will have. Note that the monitor or recording device you use must have a resolution equal to or greater than the resolution of the camera, as it will do you no good to have a camera that can output in 540 lines of resolution but have a monitor or recording devices that only picks up images at 300 lines of resolution. The 600TVL WDR ATM Camera has 600 lines of resolution, better than broadcast television.
Specifications Manufacturer Ganz Manufacturer Product No. MCWB-312NA UPC 781904464692 Image Sensor 1/3″ Sony SuperHAD CCD TV System & Pixels NTSC 768×494 Scanning System 2:1 Interlaced Sync System Internal (DC) Resolution 600TVL (Horizontal) Minimum Illumination 0.05 Lux (Color), 0.0001 Lux (Sens-Up x512) Lens 3.3-12mm S/N Ratio >52dB White Balance ATW/Color-ROL/AWC-SET/Manual (1,700K~11,000K) Gamma Characteristic 0.45 Video Output 1.0Vp-p 75 Ohm Composite Electronic Shutter Speed 1/60 ~ 1/120,000 sec OSD Built-in WDR/BLC Low / Middle / High ECLPS Area / Color / Level AGC Low / Middle / High / Off 3D-DNR On / Off (Level Adjustable) Sens-Up Auto / Off (Selectable x2~x512) Motion Detection On / Off (8 Programmable Zones) Privacy Masking On / Off (8 Programmable Zones) D-Effect Off / V-Flip / Mirror / Rotate Sharpness Adjustable Stabilizer On / Off Digital Zoom On / Off Power Supply 12VDC Power Consumption 160mA Operational Temperature 14°~ 122°F (-10° ~ +50°C) Operational Humidity 95% Max, non-condensing Storage Temperature -4°~ 140°F (-20° ~ +60°C) Dimensions 1.4″x 1.6″ x 2.4″ (36 x 40 x 61mm) (w/o bracket) Weight 6.4oz (200g)
- 1x – Wide Dynamic Range Camera
- 1x – Mounting bracket
- 1x – Instructions