Kwikset SmartCode Wireless Z-Wave Lever – Satin Nickel
There’s a new, smarter way to connect to your home, it’s called Home Connect Technology. This technology works by allowing your front door lock to wirelessly talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat, and entertainment system. Now Kwikset, the leader in residential door hardware, brings home automation full circle with the addition of the Kwikset SmartCode Wireless Z-Wave Lever. This fully automated, motorized lever secures your home with a new level of functionality that provides security and convenience and is completely integrated with your Z-Wave system. Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver. No hardwiring is required because the deadbolt uses 4 AA Batteries (sold separately)
The Lever includes SmartKey Re-Key Technology with BumpGuard Protection. Kwikset’s SmartKey re-key technology provides you the flexibility to re-key your own locks quickly and easily without removing them from your door. Re-key your SmartKey locks as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security.
Imagine opening the front door & having your house effectively greet you. The lights turn on to your exact specifications, your favorite music starts playing, & the A/C kicks in for that just-right temperature. Also, imagine locking your door from your cell phone or receiving a text message letting you know your child just got home from school. In case of an emergency, unlock all doors at once so there is no delay in getting out of the house. Home Connect Technology has the power to make it happen.
General Manufacturer wikset Manufacturer Product No. 912TNL TRL ZW 15 SMT CP UPC 883351314381 Finish Satin Nickle Warranty Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
- Installation and User Guide
- Programming and Troubleshooting Guide
- Z-Wave Configuration and Association Parameters
- SmartKey Instructions
- Specifications Document
- 1x – Kwikset SmartCode Wireless Lock Set
- 1x – Installation Instructions
Aspire PJS263A 3-Gang Wall Plate – Almond
- If you have selected the modern, sophisticated appearance of the ASPIRE line of light switches, dimmers and outlets, you’ll need a wall plate for each installed device. The Almond 3-Gang Wall Plate is designed to complement any three Almond ASPIRE light switches, dimmers, GFCI outlets, telephone or coax outlets (all devices sold separately).
Attractive, Modern Design
Sleek, smooth and seamless, screwless wall plates appear to float freely on the surface of the wall, framing every device beautifully. Single-gang through six-gang wall plates offer ample provision for the most complex lighting or premise wiring requirements, and these mid-size wall plates come in handy when additional wall coverage is required. With clearly marked top edges, mounting plates are easy to orient and attach. Screwless wall plates clip smoothly into place with gentle pressure.
Additional Colors and Sizes Available
The 3-Gang Wall Plate is also available in Light Almond, Black, Ivory, Silver Granite, Desert Sand and White Satin. Additional sizes of this screwless wall plate are also available, including the 1-Gang Wall Plate, 4-Gang Wall Plate, 5-Gang Wall Plate, and 6-Gang Wall Plate.
Manufacturer: Cooper Wiring Devices Manufacturer Product No.: PJS263A UPC: 03266465578 Dimensions: 6 7/10″ x 4 7/8″ x 1/4″ Opening Dimensions: 1 5/16″ x 2 5/8″ Wall Plate Style: 3-gang, screwless Flammability Rating: V2 rated Approvals: UL and cUL listed Operating Temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Back plate
- 6 screws
- Screwless wall plate
Extech Instruments HDV-WTX1 6mm Wireless Articulating VideoScope Camera Head
- The Extech 6mm Wireless Articulating VideoScope Camera has a 320° articulating tip for best viewing angle. Easy one-hand operation of the articulating camera tip facilitates viewing in obstructed areas where standard camera tips cannot access. A built-in wireless transmitter in the camera cable control allows you to transmit video up to 100ft from the measurement point to your monitor.
Combine the Extech HDV-TX1 6mm Articulating VideoScope Camera Head with the Extech HDV600 VideoScope Monitor (sold seperately), for a complete High Definition Wireless Remote Inspection Device.
- Home Inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safety and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for debris, cracks or other damage
Specifications Manufacturer Extech Manufacturer Product No. HDV-WTX1 UPC 793950630013 Minimum Focus Distance 2.36″ (60mm);macro: 0.59″ (15mm) Field of View 65 Degrees Shaft Diameter 0.24″ (6mm) Working Length 39 Inches (1M) Camera Tip Bending 320° (from straight position160° left, 160° right) Cable Semi-Rigid Weight .25lbs
- 1x – 6mm Camera Head
1x – 1M Semi-Rigid Cable