Leviton LEAPA-16B 16-inch Bracket for DDC w/o Enclosure
- If you’ve decided to take advantage of the expansive distribution features of the LEAP Digital Distribution Center (sold separately), you’ll need to mount the unit. The LEAP Universal Bracket enables the Digital Distribution Center to be mounted to studs that are 16 inches on center.
Leviton offers three different mounting brackets to facilitate mounting of the Digital Distribution Center. Other mounting brackets available for the Digital Distribution Center are the LEAP Universal Bracket, for mounting in structured wiring enclosures, and the LEAP 19-inch Rack Mount Bracket, for standardized 19-inch racks. All mounting brackets are made of black powder-coated steel.
Leviton Product No.: LEAPA-16B Dimensions: 17.5″ x 5.16″ x .28″ (444.5mm x 131mm x 7.2mm) Materials: Black powder-coated steel Warranty: 2 years, limited
- Install Guide
- LEAP 16-inch Bracket for DDC w/o Enclosure
Cocoon Innovations CPG35BK GRID-IT! Wrap 7 – Black
- Tablets and eReaders are slim and convenient but when you aren’t using them they don’t exactly fit into your pocket or purse for easy storage like a cell phone. These devices are expensive and if you’re on the move or even just lounging around at home don’t you want to make sure that it is safe from damage? I know I sure do. This is where Cocoon Innovations steps in to offer tablet and eReader owners some added peace of mind that their investments in these devices will last as long as possible. The CPG35BK Grid-It! ™ Wrap 7 – Black is a slim storage sleeve ideal for 7 inch tablets and eReaders that also comes with their intelligent Grid-It! organization system. The Grid-It! system consists of rubberized woven elastic cords that can be manipulated into configurations to hold and store whatever you need it to. This system is perfect for holding accessories such as power cords or the loose objects you may have floating around in your pockets or purse such as a cell phone or iPod. Your tablet or eReader is nestled securely and safely in the back pocket behind the Grid-It! system and all are protected by the neoprene cover. The Wrap 7 is versatile and perfect for use anywhere whether it’s walking around campus, traveling, camping or just to keep things organized and together at home. This product is also available in a Grid-It! Wrap 10 for iPad users. If you’re interested in simply the Grid-It! system to help keep yourself organized check out some of our standalone Grid-It! systems like the Grid-It! 3-Ring Binder Accessory, 12″ x 8″ Grid-It! Organizer or the Grid-It! Luggage Organizer Accessory.
This product is also available in gun gray and racing red, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Cocoon Innovations Manufacturer Product No. CPG35BK UPC 845774003891 Dimensions L 1.25in x W 9in x H 6.75in Weight 0.57 lbs Storage Sleeve Compatible with 7 inch tablets or eReaders Construction Neoprene Grid-It! Bands Rubberized woven elastic Color Black
- 1x – Grid-It! Wrap 7 – Black
Lutron MA-L3L3-AL Maestro 300 Watt Dual Dimmer Switch, Almond
- The Lutron Maestro 300 Watt Dual Dimmer Switch is a combination controller that incorporates two lighting controls into the space of one. With this switch you are able to control the brightness level of two separate light sources with two independent dimmers built into the same switch. It is the perfect solution for retrofitting stacked switches or for adding lighting zones to an application without increasing the size of the wallbox. Built-in LEDs indicate light levels on the dimmer and glow softly to guide user to the control in the dark. The large tap switch turns light on/off to preset level when pressed once; tap it twice for full on or press and hold the button for delayed fade-to-off. Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance. Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates, sold separately.
- Includes RFI suppression circuitry
- Power-failure memory
- Low-profile back cover
- Screw and push-in terminals
- Universal wiring – dimmers and companion dimmers work in any place in the circuit
- Million-cycle operation tap switch
- Accessible air-gap switch – Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) makes changing lamps safer
Specifications Manufacturer: Lutron Manufacturer Product No.: MA-L3L3-AL UPC: 027557411387 Power: 120V, 60Hz Maximum Load: 300W (each) Dimensions: 4.69″ L X 2.94″ W Wiring: No neutral wire required Compatible Loads: Incandescent or Halogen lights Certifications: UL, CSA Warranty: Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty