Leviton ODC0S-I1W Self-Contained PIR Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor
- Save energy and money by making sure lights don’t stay on if no one is in the room. This occupancy sensor wires directly into your lighting fixtures, so you won’t need additional units for lighting control. Its segmented Fresnel lens divides the detection area into 79 different segments for optimum sensitivity. Using passive infrared (PIR) technology, the sensor will turn the wired lights on if motion is detected. The lights will stay on as long as the sensor thinks the room is occupied. If movement is no longer sensed, the lights will automatically turn off. You’ll save money by ensuring lights aren’t left on longer than they need to be. Or stop fumbling for a light or lamp switch in rooms that may not have a switch conveniently located near the entrance.
Specifications General Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. OD0S-I1W UPC 078477881880 Electrical Line Voltage 120V Power Consumption 1.45W Operational Frequency 60Hz Load Rating Incandescent 1000W Load Rating Fluorescent 1000VA Wire Designation Line-black, Neutral-white, Load-blue Environmental Operating Temperature 32 to 122 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C) Storage Temperature 14 to 185 degrees F (-10 to 85 degrees C) Relative Humidity 20-90% non-condensing Other Listings UL Listed and CSA Certified
Complies with CEC Title 24
Complies wth FCC Regulations
Warranty Five-year limited
Firestone Audio Bobby Pure-Class-A Headphone Amplifier
- Firestone Audio has created a component that every major headphone enthusiast must-have to experience music the way it should be. Bobby is a Pure-Class-A, fully balanced headphone amplifier with both of single-ended Signals/Inputs and a balanced Signals/Inputs interface. By utilizing a high-quality volume control chip (the PGA2311), this not only reduces the distortion of the sound but with lower errors or jitters. The audio signal is greatly enhanced by four fully identical amplifying circuits and tone tuning high-quality active and passive components.
Specifications Manufacturer Firestone Audio Manufacturer Product No. Bobby UPC 4716329380568 Power Structure Automatic transfer switching equipment with low noise, Standby and Power On mode, Tow-leveled Power supply adjustment Headphone Impedance 16Ω to 600Ω Volume Control Three-leveled switch (+/-0.5dB, +/-1dB, +/-2dB), with mute control Circuit Protect Output short / over current protect Digital Volume Control TI – PGA2311 Operational Amplifier TI – OPA604 Power Transistor IR – IRF630 / IRF9630 Audio Performance – RCA Input Frequency Response 40Hz ~ 15kHz, dB +0.02 ~ – 0.13 Dynamic Range 103.8dB THD% 0.0003 Stereo Crosstalk -104.3dB Audio Performance – RCA Standard Input Frequency Response 40Hz ~ 15kHz, dB+0.02 ~ – 0.13 Dynamic Range 106.5dB THD% 0.0003 Stereo Crosstalk -104.6dB Audio Performance – XLR Input Frequency Response 40Hz ~ 15kHz, db+0.02 ~ – 0.13 Dynamic Range 103.5dB THD% 0.0004 Stereo Crosstalk -104.5 Audio Performance – XLR Standard Input Frequency Response 40Hz ~ 15kHz, dB+0.02 ~ – 0.13 Dynamic Range 106.0dB THD% 0.0003 Stereo Crosstalk -106.1
- 1x – Bobby Pure Class-A Headphone Amplifier
- 1x – Power Supply
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Warranty Card
In-Ground LED Spa Light
- Add instant ambience to your spa relaxation with the In-Ground LED Spa Light. This bulb screws into your in-ground spa’s existing 12-volt light socket, and its 54 RGB LEDs gradually transition through the entire color spectrum, glowing in thousands of colors each minute.
Choose from five different effect modes to find the light that best suits your mood: white only, color mix, color lock, blue-green fade, or party mode. In party mode, the colors transition quickly through the color spectrum. No external control system is required, and since the In-Ground LED Spa Light uses LED lights, the bulb should last approximately 100,000 hours under normal operating conditions.
This LED light is ideal for in-ground spas requiring 12-volt bulbs. For spas requiring higher voltage, a 120-Volt In-Ground LED Spa Light is also available. An Above-Ground LED Spa Light and a 120-volt In-Ground LED Pool Light can also be purchased separately.
Manufacturer: Super Vision Manufacturer Product No.: IGS54-12 Dimensions: 3 3/8″ x 3 1/16″ diameter LEDs: 54 Effect Modes: 5: white only, color mix, color lock, blue-green fade, party mode Color Source: RGB LEDs Color-Change Cycle: 1 minute (approx.) Connector: Screw-in connector, fits most wedge-based sockets Power Requirements: 12V AC Lamp Life: Rated at 100,000 elapsed time hours (11 years) under normal operating conditions Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C) Warranty: 1 year, limited
- In-Ground LED Spa Light – Owner’s Manual