Leviton P2262-W Two Decora/Two Toggle-Style Combination Wall Plate, White
- Complete virtually any switch installation with our hard-to-find combination models that offer both white Decora-style and Toggle-style openings on the same wall plate. They’re perfect anywhere standard, toggle-style switches share a junction box with Decora-style paddle switches.
These standard white wall plates are 4 1/2 inches high and are ideal for most situations.
Looking for Decora-style or Toggle-Only Wall Plates? No problem! We have a variety of standard toggle-style wall plates and Decora-style paddle wall plates.
Leviton Product No.: P2262-W Color: White Contains: 2 Decora-style; 2 Toggle-style Material: Painted metal
- Two Decora/Two Toggle-Style Combination Wall Plate – White P2262-W
- Mounting Screws
SkylinkHome SK-5 Wireless Remote Lighting, Family Kit
- The SkylinkHome Lighting Family Kit includes everything you need to begin creating a wireless, remote controllable, automated lighting and appliance control system. This kit is a great solution for those needing the ability to switch a plug-in, screw-in, in-wall lights up to 500 feet away. Controlling lights without having to get up, activating lights before you enter a dark room, and illuminating hallways or basements are all ways you can benefit from this system. Use this kit to begin creating or to expand your wireless lighting system.This item is a wireless lighting kit including two TC-318-10 Deluxe Hand-Held Wireless Remote Transmitter (10-Button), one PL-318 Remote Controllable On/Off Plug-In Dimmer (300 Watts), one WR-001 Lighting Receiver In-Wall Dimmer Switch (300 Watts), and one LX-318 Remote Controllable Mini Screw-In Dimmer, (200 Watts), please follow the highlighted links for a full description of each item included.
- Click a number (1-10) = On/Off
- Click a number (3-9) then hold it = Dimming
- Press and hold / for one second then click zone number (1-4) = Zone on/off
- Press and hold for one second, then press and hold zone number (1-4) = Zone dimming up
- Press and hold for one second, then press and hold zone number (1-4) = Zone dimming down
- Click = All On /
- Click = All Off
The SkylinkHome System comprises a variety of wireless sensors, wireless remotes, wire-in and plug-in lighting or appliance controls. All wireless communication between SkylinkHome devices is based on rolling code technology. This ensures the highest security for your wireless signals being transmitted. For zone programming of these devices or to make this switch a member of a “Zone” (a group of lights controlled at the same time), you will need to purchase the 10 Button Deluxe Remote separately.
WE-001 Lighting Receiver In-Wall On/Off Switch, 1,000 Watts
PR-318 Remote Controllable Plug-In Dimmer with Repeater
PL-318 Remote Controllable On/Off Plug-In Dimmer
PA-318 Remote Controllable Indoor/Outdoor Plug-In On/Off Control Module
MR-318 Remote Controllable Wire-In On/Off Control Module
MD-318 Remote Controllable Wire-In On/Off/Dimming Control Module
SkylinkHome Sensors & Transmitter Controllers:
TC-318-10 Deluxe Hand-Held Wireless Remote Transmitter, 10-Button
TC-318-1 Simple Hand-Held Wireless Remote Transmitter, 1-Button
ID-318 Battery-Operated Motion Sensor Transmitter
TB-318 Wireless Battery-Operated Wall Mount Transmitter
Specifications Manufacturer Skylink Technologies Brand SkylinkHome Manufacturer Product No. SK-5 UPC 623459300479
- 2x – TC-318-10 Deluxe Hand-Held Wireless Remote Transmitter, 10-Button
- 1x – PL-318 Remote Controllable On/Off Plug-In Dimmer, 300 Watts
- 1x – WR-001 Lighting Receiver In-Wall Dimmer Switch, 300 Watts
- 1x – LX-318 Remote Controllable Mini Screw-In Dimmer, 200 Watts
- 1x – TC-318-10 Installation Guide
- 1x – PL-318 Installation Guide
- 1x – WR-001 Installation Guide
- 1x – LX-318 Installation Guide
Intermatic 3-Circuit Pool or Spa Controller
- Designed as part of the I-Wave system and for aftermarket and retro-fit applications, the P1353ME can be installed into almost any Intermatic enclosure and has the ability to program up to three circuits. Choose between six preprogrammed modes of operation, which include single speed pump or 2-speed pump/cleaner pump combinations. In addition, programmed modes that include auxiliaries can control pumps up to 3 HP as well as underwater, landscape and/or fountain lighting. Countdown and Override features allow cycle interruptions when pool/spa service is required. All timing and protection associated with filter pump/cleaner pump combinations and two-speed pumps has already been integrated into the software.
- 120 or 208-240 volt input voltage
- Memory backup
- Freeze protection
- Heater protection (fireman switch)
- LCD readout
- Three ON/OFF events per day per circuit
- Agency approval – CSA/C-US
Modes of Operation
Mode 1 – (Aux1, Aux2, Aux3)
The time switch is 3-circuit switch with all three switches controlling auxiliary devices.
Mode 2 – (Pump High, Pump Low, Aux3)
The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a two-speed pump. The 3rd switch is controlling any auxiliary device. All protection associated with a two speed pump is preprogrammed into this mode.
Mode 3 – (Pump, Aux2, Cleaner Pump)
The time switch is a 3-circuit switch with the 1st switch controlling a single speed pump, the 2nd switch controls any auxiliary device, and the 3rd switch operates a booster/cleaner pump. All timing & protection associated with a filter pump/cleaner pump combination is preprogrammed into this mode.
Mode 4 – (Pump High, Pump Low, Cleaner Pump)
The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a 2-speed pump. The 3rd switch is controlling a booster/cleaner pump. All protection associated with a 2-speed pump and booster/cleaner pump combination is preprogrammed into this mode.
Mode 5 – (Pump L1, Pump L2, Aux3)
The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a 240V pump, where both L1 & L2 are required to be disconnected when the pump is OFF. The 3rd switch is controlling any auxiliary device.
Mode 6 – (Aux1, Aux2, Aux3)
Identical to Mode 1, in which each of the three single pole circuits are defined generically and can control any load within each of its individual circuit ratings, with all three circuits acting independent of each other. However, with Mode 6, the fireman switch closes only when circuit 1 (the filter pump) is manually turned on – not when the clock turns it ON. This mode is useful when you have Circuit 1 connected to a circulation pump in the spa. When the spa is not in use, the clock circulates the water to filter it, but does not turn ON the heater. When the spa is in use, the heater is also turned ON by manually switching Circuit 1.
- CONTACT RATINGS – EACH CIRCUIT, ALL MODES
- 20A Resistive, 120/240 VAC., 50/60 Hz
- 20A [email protected] VAC, 96A [email protected] VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 17A [email protected] VAC, 80A [email protected] VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 Amps Tungsten, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 Amps Ballast, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz