Mace 80359 Wired Outdoor Siren
- Your Mace Wireless Home Security System will protect your family even more effectively if your neighbors can be alerted when trouble arises. This siren can be mounted outdoors and will produce a loud 110 dB siren sound to let them know to send help. There’s a bright flashing LED to help attract attention as well. Select from three operating modes: siren only (30 seconds on/30 seconds off), flashing LED only, or combination siren and flashing LED. Operates on power supplied from the panel, so this device is disabled when the system is running on battery power.
This siren is also available in a wireless, battery-powered version.
Specifications Manufacturer Mace Manufacturer Product No. 80359 UPC 022188803594 Volume 110 dB Power Supplied by Mace Home Security System Wire Length 50′
- 1x – Wired Outdoor Siren
- 1x – Mounting Bracket
- 1x – 2-Conductor Wire (50′)
- 1x – Instruction Manual
Skylink ML-100 Home Smart Center
- Skylink’s Home Smart Center is an all-in-one alarm and home automation system. As an alarm system, the Home Smart Center control panel will automatically call up to five preprogrammed phone numbers and sound a siren when the system is tripped. When the alarm is not turned on, the Home Smart Center acts as an alert system, monitoring your premises and giving you notification of triggered sensors by voice announcement, beeping, or LED flashing.
The Home Smart Center is also a home automation system, allowing you to remotely control your lights and household appliances. Dial into the Home Smart Center from any phone to control your devices when you away from home to give your home a lived-in look and deter would-be intruders. You won’t have to fret that you are wasting electricity by leaving the coffee pot on when a simple call to Home Smart Center can turn it off. A keychain remote is also included so you can begin controlling your devices as soon as you pull into your driveway.
Additional sensors and controllers (sold separately) can be added to the Home Smart Center to suit your specific needs:
WD-101 Door/Window Sensor
FS-101 Flood Sensor
KP-434 Keypad for Swing Door or Garage Door Closer
4B-101 Keychain Remote Control
PS-101 Motion Sensor
HW-434 Remote Panic Button
AA-433 Audio Alarm
- ML-001 Control Panel
- 4B-101 Keychain Remote
- Two WD-101 Door/Window Sensors
- PS-101 Motion Sensor
- AC adapter and rechargeable battery and all DC batteries for sensors
- Mounting materials and phone line
Secure Mail Vault, Tan – Locking Mailbox
- As the number of identity theft victims rises rapidly, more and more people are seeking ways to eliminate the risk of this heinous crime. Protect your family members from mail theft with the Secure Mail Vault, a curbside locking mailbox that will withstand vandalism, tampering, weather and even your occasional baseball bat. Since access is allowed only by entering a user-programmable security code, you’ll have quick, keyless access to your mail, but thieves will be left frustrated. The Secure Mail Vault is powered by four AA batteries (sold separately).
The Secure Mail Vault has one of the largest drop chutes in its class, and it has plenty of room for large envelopes and magazines. It is perfect for business or vacation, since a week’s worth of average mail can be stored safely.
The outer door is utilized by the postman for out-bound mail pickup. The Secure Mail Vault’s security code can be up to 8 digits long and can be changed at any time. If the security code is entered incorrectly three consecutive times, the keypad will lock automatically for three minutes, during which time a beeping will sound.
You are required to contact your local post office before installing any mailbox to ensure its correct placement and height at the street.
The tan powder-coated galvanized steel body is rust resistant and made to last almost forever. It installs easily onto the powder-coated steel post using the provided hardware. The interior door sets back 2 inches and is secured by heavy-duty deadbolts.
The Secure Mail Vault is also available in white and Black.
Manufacturer: SecureLogic Manufacturer Product No.: 20323 Dimensions: 12.375″ x 18″ x 21″ Weight: 70 lbs. Keypad: 4.25″ x 3.875″ Compartment: 10.75″ x 8.25″ x 18″ Mail Slot: 10.5″ x 2.75″ Materials: Tan powder-coated galvanized steel Security Code: 1 to 8 digits, user programmed Mfgr Warranty 90 days, limited
- 1x – Tan Secure Mail Vault
- 1x – Tan 46″ post
- 1x – Flange
- 4x – Mounting bolts
- 1x – 5/16″ set screw
- 1x – Emergency battery supply
- 1x – Positioning ruler
- 1x – Adhesive bubble level
- 3x – Allen wrenches
- 2x – Keys
- 1x – 8″ post reinforcement bar
- 1x – 4″ cap head bolt
- 1x – Installation instructions