MuxLab 500038 S-Video/Hi-Fi Balun, Female
- The S-Video Hi-Fi Balun allows a single S-Video signal to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable up to 1000 ft (305m) in a point-to-point connection. The S-Video/Hi-Fi Balun features full audio bandwidth response for high fidelity applications and features built-in color-coded cable leads for ease of installation. The S-Video/Hi-Fi Balun also works in conjunction with MuxLab’s Audio-Video Distribution Hub (p/n 500200) to allow S-Video programming to be distributed via UTP. Ideal for classroom video distribution, commercial and home audio/video systems, hospital video training, video conferencing, and video kiosks, and more!
Flipo SOL-50LED-T-RWB 50 LED Solar Powered Rope Light – Red, White, and Blue
- Ideal for lining walkways or windows or wrapping around trees and columns, this LED rope light lets you get festive without increasing your electric bill. Designed to run solely off the power of the sun, this rope light offers more flexibility in placement and application. No more messy wires to untangle and route. And you won’t have to worry if there isn’t an electrical outlet nearby. LEDs will stay illuminated between 8 and 12 hours, depending on lighting conditions. A built-in photocell measures the amount of available sunlight and then turns the rope light on or off accordingly. Completely weather-resistant, these lights are meant for outdoor use and are rated for up to 100,000 hours of life. With these red, white, and blue lights, you are sure to make a statement with your outdoor decor.
This product is also available in blue, green, pink, and red, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Flipo Manufacturer Product No. SOL-50LED-T-RWB UPC 768824441958 Lumens 10 Voltage 1.2 Solar Panel Polycrystalline Length 23′ (16.5′ lighted end to end and 5.6′ unlighted end to first light) Illumination Time Up to 12 hours
- 1x – Rope String Light system
- 1x – Rechargeable 600 maH AA Ni-Cd battery
- 1x – Solar cell/Electronics box
- 1x – Instruction Manual
- Mounting Brackets
Hubbell Bryant MSD1000I1N Ultrasonic and PIR Occupancy Sensor Auto Control Switch 1-Circuit , Ivory
- The Hubbell Bryant MSD1000I1N Automatic Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor combines the excellent minor motion detection of ultrasonic with the outstanding passive infrared (PIR) long-range major motion detection. It also includes Bryant’s Adaptive Technology which allows you to install and forget, saving time and money from not having to do constant adjustments. This technology also helps eliminate false-offs and disturbances.
Dual technology occupancy sensors combine both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic (US) technologies for maximum reliability. Because Ultrasonic and PIR need to both detect occupancy to turn lighting on, dual technology sensors minimize the risk of lights coming on when the space is unoccupied-false triggering. Continued detection by only one technology then keeps lighting on as necessary. Dual technology sensors offer the best performance for most applications.
- Adaptive technology – “Install and forget” operation
- All digital sensing technology
- Dual 120/277V AC operation. No neutral required
- Automatic operating mode with no button
- No minimum load requirements
- Hard lens (dual technology, passive infrared)
- Zero arc point switching
- Built in photocell with manual super saver mode for daylight harvesting
- Bi-level switching or dual load control (MSD, MSP, MSU1000x2, 2N series)
- Nylon wallplate included
The Bryant MSD1000I1N Ultrasonic and PIR Auto Occupancy Sensor Ivory Wall Switch is also available in White, sold separately.
Adaptive Technology is a BRYANT exclusive and delivers benefits to both building owners and occupants. The building owner achieves reduced energy costs, fewer adjustments and less maintenance, and the building occupant experiences fewer false-offs and disturbances. Adaptive technology occupancy sensors use microprocessors that make all the decisions for setting adjustments. Internal software constantly monitors the controlled area and automatically adjusts the sensitivity and timer based on environmental history. Instead of manually adjusting the sensor for seasonal changes, modified airflow, furniture layout or occupancy pattern changes, the sensor automatically adjusts itself. These automatic adjustments eliminate the need for multiple manual adjustments by maintenance personnel or outside contractors. BRYANT offers adaptive technology throughout its product offering – wall switches, ceiling and wall mount sensors in conjunction with dual technology, ultrasonic and passive infrared products.
Specifications Manufacturer Hubbell Bryant Manufacturer Product No MSD1000I1N UPC 781786102101 Coverage Area 1,000 Square Feet Color Ivory Buttons None Circuits Single Circuit Controls Automatic Power Requirements Dual 120/277V AC Lighting Control 800W Incandescent
1000W Fluorescent at 120V AC
1800W Fluorescent at 277V AC
Operational Frequency 50/60 Hz Manufacturer Warranty Five Years Limited Certifications cULus, CEC Title 24 Certified
- 1x – MSD1000I1N Wall Switch Auto Occupancy Sensor, Ivory
- 1x – Nylon Wallplate
- 1x – Installation instructions