MuxLab 500057 Component/Composite Video Over Cat5e/6 Balun, Female
- The Component/Composite Video Balun (500057) allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one Composite Video signal to be transmitted via one Category 5E/6 twisted pair cable for more cost efficient cabling.
Used in a pair with the 500056 Component/Composite Male Balun, the Component/Composite Video Balun supports 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p video formats for commercial and residential hi-definition (HDTV) video applications. Works in conjunction with MuxLab rack, wall and surface mounting accessories.
- More cost efficient cabling
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
Gardus LGM7 LintGard Dryer Safety Monitor
- Take the guesswork out of trying to determine if your dryer vent is clean with the LintGard™ Dryer Safety Monitor from Gardus. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that more than 16,000 dryer fires occur each year due to lint build-up in dryer vents. While cleaning the lint trap on a dryer before each use is helpful it is only a small step in lint build-up maintenance. Because lint is very dry and flammable, if it builds up too much in a dryer vent it becomes a very high risk for catching fire which is where the LintGard comes into play. The LintGard monitors the dryer duct and displays the amount of backpressure resulting from lint build-up on the devices color-coded gage. The 3 color zones are green (you’re ok and have good airflow), yellow (airflow is weak, time to clean the vent) and red (airflow restricted and you’re at risk, clean your vent now).
Another benefit to the LintGard’s monitoring of backpressure is that it can help you save money by reducing your electric bills. Dryers run for a long time and use a lot of electricity in the process, especially older models. As lint builds up the amount of airflow to the dryer decreases which leads to longer drying times or having to run the same load of clothes through multiple dryer cycles. By monitoring the amount of backpressure in a dryer vent, and then subsequently cleaning it, you can ensure that your dryer is functioning at its peak with total airflow with every load of laundry. Because the LintGard monitors airflow it doesn’t require electricity or batteries meaning zero operating costs.
- Step 1: Mount the LintGard Monitor to the wall.
- Step 2: Attach the VentTap Fitting to dryer exhaust duct close to dryer.
- Step 3: Connect clear tube from VentTap Fitting to LintGard Monitor.
The LintGard works with both single and dual motor dryers.
Specifications Manufacturer Gardus Inc Manufacturer Product No. LGM7 UPC 181744000270 Dimensions L 2.0in x W 6.5in x H 6.5in Weight 0.5 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 1 year
- 1x – LintGard Dryer Safety Monitor
- 1x – VentTap fitting
- 1x – 6ft long flexible tubing
- 2x – Mounting screw
- 2x – Drywall anchor
Safety Technology Intl STI-34106 Key Fob for STI-34108
- Here’s a handy way to control your STI 8-channel receiver. Turn the entire system on or off, or control individual sensors. You can also use the key fob as a panic button.
Specifications Manufacturer Safety Technology International Manufacturer Product No. STI-34106 UPC 662950341062 Operating Frequency 433MHz Mfgr Warranty 1 year, limited