Niles Audio AB-2D A, B or A+B Selector for Two Pair of Speakers, White
- The Niles Audio AB-2D A, B or A+B Selector for Two Pair of Speakers is a wall-mount, Decora-style A, B or A+B speaker selector. The unit has one amplifier input and two speaker pair outputs. With the AB-2D, you can select an amplifier to play into either pair of loudspeakers (A or B), or both pairs simultaneously (A+B). It features self-cleaning, silver-plated switch contacts assure many years of trouble-free use, and a printed circuit board design uses no hand wiring, assuring high reliability. The circuit board connectors can accommodate up to 14 gauge wire, making the AB-2D compatible with most ‘high definition’ speaker cables. Interchangeable Decora inserts (sold separately) can be used for fast, easy color change. It has been 100% tested, electronically and acoustically, for frequency response, distortion and power handling. The isolated left and right channel grounds make it safe for use with any amplifier. It May be used with 4, 6, or 8 ohm speaker systems and is ideal for both home and commercial sound installations. This product includes a matching Decora-style wall plate.
This product is also available in bone.
360 Electrical Revolve Plus Surge Protector
- Electrical devices require plug-in power from a wall outlet that usually only accommodates two plugs, and because not all plugs are designed to be placed next to each other, you may only be able to fit one plug in your outlet at a time. Additionally, it’s also a good idea to guard expensive electronics against a potentially dangerous power surge. By using the Revolve Plus Surge Protector from 360 Electrical you will not only increase the number of available outlets you have but you will also increase the security and longevity of your electronics with the built-in, 918 joules, surge protector. It features four outlets that independently spin a full 360° in either direction, allowing for maximum flexibility in connecting multiple electronics or appliances. The ‘Plug and Turn’ system even lets you turn the outlets while a plug has been inserted and your electrical device will continue to be powered. The Revolve Plus also features the addition of two USB ports for charging the growing number of USB powered devices we all seemingly use on a day-to-day basis. A visible indicator light on the front of the adapter lets you know surge protection is active and wiring is grounded. For added safety and security, a mounting screw is included to replace your existing outlet plate screw; once you plug in the adapter simply use a screwdriver to fix the mounting screw in place for a secure attachment that won’t come loose or fall. This adjustable surge protector is the smart choice for those who need to protect multiple outlets in the same area that will allow connections of standard, oversized and irregular shaped plugs right next to each other and offer the convenience to also charge a USB powered device at the same time.
The energy absorption/dissipations rating, given in joules, tells you how much energy the surge protector can absorb before it fails. A higher number indicates greater protection. Look for a protector that is at least rated at 200 to 400 joules. The Revolve Plus Surge Protector is rated at 918 joules. Additionally, the Patented X3 Metal Oxide Varistors (MOV) provide advanced surge protection for stronger resistance to heat.
Specifications Manufacturer 360 Electrical Manufacturer Product No. 36037 UPC 856469001375 Surge Protection 918 joules Electrical Ratings 15A
Clamping Voltage UL 1449 (3rd edition) 1200V Max Spike Current 36,000A Response Time <1 nanosecond UL 498A
# of Outlets 4 # of USB Ports 2 USB Charging 2.4A, 12W LED Indicator Indicates wiring is grounded Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime + $100,000 connected equipment warranty
- 1x – Revolve Plus Surge Protector
- 1x – Instructions
Cooper Wiring Devices 2064LA 4-Gang Mid-Size Decorator-Style Thermoset Wallplate – Light Almond
- Complete the installation of your switches with a wallplate that features clean lines and super simple installation. Constructed of tough and rigid thermoset, the wallplate is resistant to impact and abrasions, maintaining long life and superior protection for the installed units. Slightly larger than standard-sized versions, the mid-size wallplate will hide large wallboard openings and flaws in drywall installation and cuts. Specially designed “screw-catch” holes hold each screw in place once the plate is positioned, making installation a breeze.
This 4-gang wallplate is also available in the following colors:
Cooper Wiring’s white wallplates are also available in the following configurations:
Specifications Manufacturer Cooper Wiring Devices Manufacturer Product No. 2064LA UPC 032664582578
- 1x – Mid-Size Decorator-Style Thermoset Wallplate
- Mounting screws