One2Flush 203 Anti-Siphoning Fill Valve
- The One2Flush Anti-Siphoning Fill Valve refills the tank and bowl with a minimal amount of water necessary. The key feature is the water-restricting fill valve. This red valve at the end of the fill-tube that attaches to the overflow tube regulates the amount of water that continues to rinse the bowl while the tank fills. Simply cutting back on the quart of water or more that unnecessarily rinses the bowl with each flush can save thousands of gallons of water a year.
The One2Flush water-saving fill valve fits any standard toilet on the market. It easily adjusts in height from less than 8″ to fit low-profile, designer toilets of 1.6 gallons up to 12″ for 3.5 gallon and larger toilets.
Each fill valve has two simple and unique features. An adjustable micro-fill valve and the removable Valve-Guard Filter that keeps debris from entering the tank or clogging the diaphragm in the fill valve. The filter is perfect for those areas of the USA that have significant amounts of calcium or other sediments that can get past water pump filters. This thimble size filter is easy to clean and rests inside the fill tube but outside the toilet tank.
Wallee Mountable Protective Case for the Apple iPad, Orange
- The Wallee Mountable Protective Case for the Apple iPad does double-duty as a durable, sleek protective case and using the patented ‘locking X’ mechanism you can confidently mount it to any of the Wallee accessories.
For complete product information, please refer to the Wallee Mountable Protective Case for the Apple iPad main page.
Specifications Manufacturer Wallee Manufacturer Product No. wallcaora UPC 9344237000053 Color Clear Compatibility 1st Gen. iPad; all Wallee Accessories
- 1x – Wallee Mountable Protective Case for the Apple iPad, Orange
Leviton LT111-10W 500-Watt Standard Digital Plug-In Timer, White
- The Leviton LT111-10W Standard Digital Plug-In Timer lets you automate your lamps, fans, holiday lights, and other indoor plug-in electrical needs. User-friendly, easy to program, and compatible with both incandescent and energy-smart CFL bulbs, this timer gives your home a lived-in look while you’re away and makes automating everyday tasks simple. The timer can be programmed for up to three events a day, and includes a battery backup with low battery indicator to save your settings during relocation or power outage. With 10A resistive, 5A inductive, and 500-watt tungsten ratings and a non-grounded plug, the LT111-10W is a versatile choice for your home.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to read digital display
- Timer settings at a glance
- Compatible with incandescent and energy-saving CFL bulbs
- Easy to set and use with large accessible buttons
- Uniform programming and appearance
- Convenient handheld programming
- Large override button for temporary or permanent ON/OFF control
- Battery backup with low battery indicator
- Replaceable battery keeps time during temporary power outages or while moving timer to another location
- Displays current day and time
- To-the-minute accuracy
Display is Easy to Use and Read
Programming the LT111 is easy thanks to its large accessible buttons and intuitive design. Just hold it in your hand to program and then plug it in. The timer settings present themselves as shaded areas along an LED dial, while the current time is displayed in the center of the window in digital format. This dual-screen display lets you see both the timer settings and the current time at a glance, so you can tell right away that the LT111 is set and ready to go. The override button allows temporary or permanent manual on/off control.
Reduce Energy Costs and Improve Security
Meet a variety of timing needs by programming the LT111 for up to three event settings per day, and choose any day, every day, weekdays, or weekends. Set the timer to go on/off during the day to give the illusion someone is home, even when they’re not. At any time, you can go back to manual operation temporarily or permanently with the override button. This timer is useful for a number of household applications, including fans with motors of up to 1/3 horsepower, and is compatible with both standard incandescent and energy-saving CFL bulbs.
The Battery Backup Means Security and Mobility
In the event of a power outage, the battery backup in the LT111 means it will maintain its settings and continue its programming once power is restored. You can also rely on the battery to maintain the settings if you have to unplug and relocate the timer. Additionally, this unit features a low battery warning light so you know when it’s time to replace the battery.
Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No LT111-10W UPC 78477490716 Timer Display Digital Settings Three Events per Day Programming All days, weekdays, weekends Rating 10A Resistive/5A Inductive, 500W Tungsten, 1/3 HP @ 120VAC, 60Hz Power Non-Grounded Plug-In Back-Up Battery CR2016 Lithium Ion Battery (included) Manufacturer Warranty Five Year Limited
- 1x – Standard Digital Plug-In Timer
- 1x – CR2016 Lithium Ion Backup Battery (installed)
- 1x – User Manual