Pacific Accents FLA-CAN-IVR-3/4 Flamless Resin Pillar Candle with 4/8 Hour Timer, 3″ x 4″
- This flameless resin pillar candle offers beautiful and flexible indoor or outdoor usage options without the danger of an open flame. Safely use the candle near pets, children, or potentially flammable environments without fear of fire. Or maintain mood lighting in your outdoor areas even in the windiest conditions.
A built-in timer function allows you to set a time each day that you would like the candle to illuminate. It will stay on for either 4 or 8 hours before it automatically shuts off. Resin construction provides great weather resistance and won’t melt in direct sunlight. This candle requires the use of two C batteries, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Flipo Manufacturer Product No. FLA-CAN-IVR-3/4 UPC 768824441910 Batteries 2 C batteries (sold separately)
- 1x – Flameless resin pillar candle
iSmartAlarm RC3 Remote Tag
- The iSmartAlarm™ Remote Tag is an accessory for use in expanding your control over the iSmartAlarm Smartphone Home Security System. This Remote Tag can control the iSmartAlarm Security System from up to 320 feet away in open space and is powered by one CR2032 3V battery (included). It offers a simplified option for control with quick one-button arm, disarm, home, and panic settings to trigger the alarm. The iSmartAlarm Remote Tag is a perfect alternative to use when pulling up the app on a smartphone might not be as convenient or for family members who might not have a smartphone, or smartphone with the app installed.
Remote Tag Push-Buttons
- Arm – All devices within the iSmartAlarm Smartphone Home Security System are armed; this can be set using the remote tag or smartphone app. Upon choosing “Arm”, users will have 90 seconds to exit the premises before the security system takes effect.
- Disarm – All devices within the iSmartAlarm are now disarmed; this can be done through the remote tag or smartphone app. Devices will now allow users up to 60 seconds to disarm the system before a siren will go off.
- Home – In this setting the systems contact sensors will be in the armed status while the motion sensor is disarmed. Once activated, users will have 90 seconds before the system takes effect.
- Panic – Selecting this will activate the CubeOne’s 110dB (decibel) alarm.
Specifications Manufacturer iSmartAlarm Manufacturer Product No. RC3 UPC 858176004076 Dimensions L 2.4 inches x W 1.2 inches x H 0.4 inches Weight 0.45oz Power One 3V CR2032 battery Frequency 908MHz Distance <100m (328 feet) in open space Push-Buttons Arm, Disarm, Home, Panic Operating Temperature 14°F ~ 122°F
-10°C ~ 50°C
Operating Humidity 85% +/- 5% Color White
- 1x – Remote Tag
- 1x – 3V CR2032 Battery
Applied Digital Leopard II Touchscreen Home Control System
- Looking for an easy-to-use home control system that handles virtually any powered or relay-activated device? Look no further, because the Leopard II is here! This new and improved flush-mounted touchscreen system offers all the features of the original Leopard, but now adds several new enhancements, including a new high-contrast screen, two designer interchangeable faceplates and on-screen programming without the need for a PC — great for simple out-of-the-box start up and quick programming changes without having to pull the unit out of the wall.
This comprehensive system offers two-way X10 control for 256 devices, execution of over 1,000 IR commands (with over 2,000 lines of code) and activation of hundreds of relay-controlled devices when used with expansion modules. Use it for controlling lights or appliances, audio/video components, heating/air conditioning systems, sprinkler systems and much more.
The system communicates with X10 devices via a PowerLinc X10 Interface (#1132B) or a TW523 two-way interface module (#1135), each sold separately. Although programming can now be done on screen, you still have the option of PC-based programming if you prefer (software is included). The Leopard II connects to your computer via an RS-232 serial port and can subsequently be disconnected for independent operation of timed schedules, macros, etc. You can build macros on just about anything, including ASCII text messages.
The system comes with a serial port cable, a power supply, an external IR emitter and two designer interchangeable faceplates — in White and Ivory. Black, Gray and Granite can be obtained at no additional charge by calling Applied Digital. The system is also fully expandable! Start off with the main touchscreen controller and expand from there with an assortment of add-on expansion modules, giving you a system that feels like it was designed specifically for your home! Up to 128 modules can be connected in a daisy chain on 4,000-ft. max of cable. Available modules include:
8-Input Low-Current Relay Module
This module has 8 inputs that can be configured as digital inputs, analog inputs (0-5V) or supervised inputs for detecting dry contact closures. It also has 8 low-current (24V @ 1A) relay outputs.
16-Input Module (73113)
This module offers 16 inputs that can be configured as digital inputs, 4-20mA inputs, analog inputs (0-5V) or supervised inputs for detecting dry contact closures.
16-Zone IR Module (73115)
Expand the IR outputs 16 at a time with this flexible module. Control multiple IR devices, including TVs, VCRs, stereo systems and more. Each IR output on this module is identified as a zone.
Note: X10 compatibility requires an X10 TW523 Two-Way Interface Module or a >PowerLinc, each sold separately.
Manufacturer: Applied Digital Manufacturer Product No.: LEOPARD II Compatibility: X10 compatible Capabilities: Two-way X10 control for 256 devices
Execution of over 1,000 IR commands
Expansion Capabilities: Up to 128 modules can be connected in a daisy chain on 4,000-ft. max of cable Computer Connection: Via RS-232 serial port
- Leopard II Touchscreen Home Control System
- Serial port cable
- Power supply
- External IR emitter
- PC-based programming software
- Two designer interchangeable faceplates – White and Ivory