Pass and Seymour TradeMaster Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with 2 USB Ports, Titanium
- Update your standard household AC receptacles by replacing them with a TradeMaster Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with 2 USB Ports. With the addition of this TradeMaster Receptacle you will now have the convenience of an outlet that has USB charging ports already built-in which eliminates the need for bulky, ugly AC adaptors plugged in all over your home. The USB ports on this receptacle have 2.1 amps which allow it to charge all of your various USB 2.0 and 3.0 compatible devices including smartphones and tablets. The AC outlet of the TradeMaster Receptacle features Pass and Seymour’s patented shutter system which adds to household safety by preventing improper insertion of foreign objects into the outlet making it a great addition for those with curious young children. This receptacle meets the 2011 National Electrical Code and is compatible with standard size wall plates.
Specifications Manufacturer Legrand Manufacturer Product No. TM8USBTICC6 UPC 785007028799 Dimensions D 1.6 inches x W 1.7 inches x H 2.7 inches USB Ports 2.1 amps or 2100mA, 10.5 watts AC Outlet 15 amps Safety Tamper-resistant shutter system Side Wiring Accepts #12 to #14 AWG solid wire Push Wiring Accepts #14 AWG solid only Screws Tri-drive for easier 12 AWG looping Color Titanium
- 1x – TradeMaster Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with 2 USB Ports, Titanium
Optex SIP-100 Redwall SIP PIR Detector 330 x 10 Feet
- Excellent for covering a long, narrow area, the Optex SIP-100 offers detection with a range of 300 feet and a total of three outputs: two separate outputs for far and near areas, and another for creep-zone detection. Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area of the SIP-100 can be adjusted to easily match the camera field of view. The creep zone detector can be used for detection below and around the unit. The SIP-100 is also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking functions, which can detect vandalism or tampering with the unit.
Protect your SIP-100 with the optional SIP-MINIHOOD.
Intelligent PIR detection system
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double Dual/One Quad pryo-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding for main area
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 13ft. installation height
- Built-in creep zone detector (Double dual pyro-elements)
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Independent N.C. and N.O. output for main area SIP-5030
- 2 x N.C. and N.O. independent output for main areas (Near and Far areas) SIP-100
- Adjustable alarm interval time
Hubbell Bryant MSD1000W2 Ultrasonic and PIR Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch 2-Circuit 2 Button, White
- The Hubbell Bryant MSD1000W2 Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor combines the excellent minor motion detection of ultrasonic with the outstanding passive infrared (PIR) long-range major motion detection. It also includes Bryant’s Adaptive Technology which allows you to install and forget, saving time and money from not having to do constant adjustments. This technology also helps eliminate false-offs and disturbances.
Dual technology occupancy sensors combine both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic (US) technologies for maximum reliability. Because Ultrasonic and PIR need to both detect occupancy to turn lighting on, dual technology sensors minimize the risk of lights coming on when the space is unoccupied-false triggering. Continued detection by only one technology then keeps lighting on as necessary. Dual technology sensors offer the best performance for most applications.
- Adaptive technology – “Install and forget” operation
- All digital sensing technology
- Dual 120/277V AC operation. No neutral required
- Auto or manual “On” operating modes
- No minimum load requirements
- Hard lens (dual technology, passive infrared)
- Zero arc point switching
- Built in photocell with manual super saver mode for daylight harvesting
- Bi-level switching or dual load control (MSD, MSP, MSU1000x2, 2N series)
- Nylon wallplate included
The Bryant MSD1000W2 Ultrasonic and PIR Occupancy Sensor White Wall Switch 2-Circuit with 2 Buttons is also available in Ivory, sold separately.
Adaptive Technology is a BRYANT exclusive and delivers benefits to both building owners and occupants. The building owner achieves reduced energy costs, fewer adjustments and less maintenance, and the building occupant experiences fewer false-offs and disturbances. Adaptive technology occupancy sensors use microprocessors that make all the decisions for setting adjustments. Internal software constantly monitors the controlled area and automatically adjusts the sensitivity and timer based on environmental history. Instead of manually adjusting the sensor for seasonal changes, modified airflow, furniture layout or occupancy pattern changes, the sensor automatically adjusts itself. These automatic adjustments eliminate the need for multiple manual adjustments by maintenance personnel or outside contractors. BRYANT offers adaptive technology throughout its product offering – wall switches, ceiling and wall mount sensors in conjunction with dual technology, ultrasonic and passive infrared products.
Specifications Manufacturer Hubbell Bryant Manufacturer Product No MSD1000W2 UPC 781786102194 Coverage Area 1,000 Square Feet Color White Buttons Two Circuits Dual Circuit Controls Manual or Auto Power Requirements Dual 120/277V AC Lighting Control 800W Incandescent
1000W Fluorescent at 120V AC
1800W Fluorescent at 277V AC
Operational Frequency 50/60 Hz Manufacturer Warranty Five Years Limited Certifications cULus, CEC Title 24 Certified
- 1x – MSD1000W2 Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White
- 1x – Nylon Wallplate
- 1x – Installation instructions