Safety Technology International 32600 Entry Alert Chime
- The Safety Technology International 32600 Entry Alert Chime is an easy to install device, which notifies you when your door is opened. It greets visitors, customers or clients with the sound of music and alerts you to their presence. Just mount the small transmitter and magnet to any door and plug the remote receiver unit into any electrical outlet in range. No wiring is required. When a monitored door is opened, the Entrance Alert sends a signal to the remote receiver, announcing an entrance with music. Moving to a different room? Remove the receiver and plug into the electrical outlet at your new location or purchase an additional receiver for every room.
There are thirteen selectable sounds (with the push of a button) on each transmitter. Entry Alert can also be used as an alarm. Alarm sound can be selected with the switch located on the transmitter. One 6VDC alkaline battery included.
Selectable sound options are:
- Ding Dong
- Westminster Chime
- Star Spangled Banner
- Hail! Hail! The Gang’s All Here
- Jingle Bells
- Auld Lang Syne
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- Happy Birthday
- Beethoven’s 5th
- Joy to The World
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame
MiLocks BHF-01OB Touchpad Deadbolt Handleset Combo – Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Never get locked out or stuck looking for keyholes in the dark again with this glow-in-the-dark keypad and handle combo that locks or unlocks your door’s deadbolt lock when you enter a customized code. This convenient touchpad system is similar to high-security applications found in office buildings and institutional facilities, yet can be easily installed at home by anyone who knows how to use a screwdriver. No drilling and no running of power cords is required for this Touchpad Deadbolt and Handleset Combo with an oil rubbed bronze finish. The unit uses 4 AA batteries (sold separately), which provide enough power for 18,000 successful activations.
This product is also available in the following finishes (each sold separately):
You set the entry codes yourself — the only people that will know the codes are the ones you give it to. Codes can be anywhere from 2 to 8 digits. You can program as many as six different entry codes, each of which can be added or deleted individually. This feature makes it easy to enter temporary codes for houseguests, maids or repairmen. Programming is a simple push-button process, and takes only minutes.
Mounts door thicknesses from 1 1/4 inches up to 1 7/8 inches. The handleset only mounts 8 5/8″ (219mm) top hole to bottom hole.
Specifications Manufacturer MiProducts Manufacturer Product No. BHF-01OB UPC 632898611084 Power Supply 4 AA batteries (not included) Finish Oil Rubbed Bronze Max Amount of Codes 6 – 2 to 8 digit codes Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime on exterior finish, 25 year mechanical and 1 year limited electronic
- Installation Instructions
- Lock Programming Instructions
- 1x – Touchpad Deadbolt
- 1x – Handle
- 1x – 2 Traditional Keys
- 1x – Instructions
Multi Plug Surge Protector | Smarthome
- Designed to optimize space and efficiency in power management, the Middle Atlantic Products PD-1815R-RN 15A Multi-Mount Rack Power Supply with Surge Protection provides 18 total outlets within a shallow depth. The versatile design allows for the unit to be mounted either horizontally or vertically in the rack. Reversible, adjustable mounting ears provide more flexible installation options with either 0° or 90° mounting. 9°, 14 gauge SignalSafe power cord minimizes the effects of AC magnetic fields. Outlets are oriented in various directions to accommodate plugs of different shapes, sizes and orientations. When installed with 90° orientation, the unit supports heavy “wall wart” power supply plugs.