SECO-LARM VD-10BNA Dummy IR Bullet Camera
- A SECO-LARM dummy camera is a great low-cost way to deter crime at home, the office, in parking lots, around parks and around playgrounds. The dummy camera creates the perception of electronic surveillance, without the high cost, high maintenance, and upkeep of cameras, monitors and DVR’s. Criminals are more likely to move on to an easier target if they know that there is a chance that they are being watched. Our full line of dummy CCTV cameras means we have just the right camera for your particular needs. Mix the dummy cameras with real cameras to make the dummy cameras more believable.
Important: SECO-LARM makes no warranties expressed or implied that dummy cameras will prevent any criminal or inappropriate activity. SECO-LARM disclaims any and all liability for any damages to property or persons as a consequence of the purchase or installation of dummy cameras. Neither SECO-LARM nor any of its officers, employees or resellers shall be subject to any liability arising out of the sale of this product. The purchaser assumes all risk and all liability arising out of the installation of dummy cameras.
Users and installers of this product are responsible for ensuring this product complies with all national, state, and local laws. SECO-LARM is not responsible for the use of this product in violation of any current laws or statutes.
1-Gang Decorator-Style Brush Bulk Cable Wallplate – Black
- Bring multiple cables directly out of the wall and into your components through this sleek wallplate. With a split brush design, the wallplate easily conceals the cables as they come out of the wall. The decorator-style wallplate can accommodate several cables at once. A cover plate and matching screws are included to create a finished look.
This product is also available in almond and white or as a 2-gang wallplate, each sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Vanco Manufacturer Product No. 120818X UPC 741835095853
- 1x – Decorator-Style Brush Bulk Cable Wallplate
- 1x – Cover plate
- Mounting screws
Hubbell Bryant MSD1000W1 Ultrasonic and PIR Occupancy Sensor Wall Switch 1-Circuit 1 Button, White
- The Hubbell Bryant MSD1000W1 Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor combines the excellent minor motion detection of ultrasonic with the outstanding passive infrared (PIR) long-range major motion detection. It also includes Bryant’s Adaptive Technology which allows you to install and forget, saving time and money from not having to do constant adjustments. This technology also helps eliminate false-offs and disturbances.
Dual technology occupancy sensors combine both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic (US) technologies for maximum reliability. Because Ultrasonic and PIR need to both detect occupancy to turn lighting on, dual technology sensors minimize the risk of lights coming on when the space is unoccupied-false triggering. Continued detection by only one technology then keeps lighting on as necessary. Dual technology sensors offer the best performance for most applications.
- Adaptive technology – “Install and forget” operation
- All digital sensing technology
- Dual 120/277V AC operation. No neutral required
- Auto or manual “On” operating modes
- No minimum load requirements
- Hard lens (dual technology, passive infrared)
- Zero arc point switching
- Built in photocell with manual super saver mode for daylight harvesting
- Bi-level switching or dual load control (MSD, MSP, MSU1000x2, 2N series)
- Nylon wallplate included
The Bryant MSD1000W1 Ultrasonic and PIR Occupancy Sensor White Wall Switch 1-Circuit 1 Button is also available in Ivory, sold separately.
Adaptive Technology is a BRYANT exclusive and delivers benefits to both building owners and occupants. The building owner achieves reduced energy costs, fewer adjustments and less maintenance, and the building occupant experiences fewer false-offs and disturbances. Adaptive technology occupancy sensors use microprocessors that make all the decisions for setting adjustments. Internal software constantly monitors the controlled area and automatically adjusts the sensitivity and timer based on environmental history. Instead of manually adjusting the sensor for seasonal changes, modified airflow, furniture layout or occupancy pattern changes, the sensor automatically adjusts itself. These automatic adjustments eliminate the need for multiple manual adjustments by maintenance personnel or outside contractors. BRYANT offers adaptive technology throughout its product offering – wall switches, ceiling and wall mount sensors in conjunction with dual technology, ultrasonic and passive infrared products.
Specifications Manufacturer Hubbell Bryant Manufacturer Product No MSD1000W1 UPC 781786102170 Coverage Area 1,000 Square Feet Color White Buttons One Circuits Single Circuit Controls Manual or Auto Power Requirements Dual 120/277V AC Lighting Control 800W Incandescent
1000W Fluorescent at 120V AC
1800W Fluorescent at 277V AC
Operational Frequency 50/60 Hz Manufacturer Warranty Five Years Limited Certifications cULus, CEC Title 24 Certified
- 1x – MSD1000W1 Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, White
- 1x – Nylon Wallplate
- 1x – Installation instructions