Skylink G6T2 Two-Button Keychain Transmitter
- The Skylink G6T2 Two-Button Keychain Transmitter comes in a keychain style that you can take with you and it is easy to program. This compact-size 2-button transmitter can operate two garage doors with GTR Garage Door Receiver (sold separately).
Skylink Rolling Code Technology
Generates new code each time you activate the unit, and these codes will never be repeated.
- Visor Clip
- Mounting Accessories
- 12V Alkaline Battery
Simply Automated UML7 SimplySmart Lamp Module #7
- The UML7 is a pre-configured version of the UML-E-W.
The UPB Lamp Module, model UML-E-W, operates 120VAC incandescent lamps based on digital commands received over the power wiring from a remote UPB (Universal Powerline Bus) controller. The module will dim lamps ON and OFF, and can have dimming disabled to control non-dimmable loads such as fluorescent lights or fan/pump motors. UPB controllers and modules can be freely located anywhere in the home. No additional wiring is required and no radio frequency signals are used for communication.
Note: With the SimplySmart pre-configured devices, each device has been hard coded with a unique ID, which means you’ll only want one of each of the following in a single home: DKIT-02, DKIT-02, UML7, UML8, US1W9, US1W10, US2TP11, or US2W12. Having more than one of these in the home will make communication unstable, as these are designed to be starter devices only.
– Power: 120 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
– Max. Load: 300W
– Output Type: Triac, 25 A
– Operating Temperature: 30 to 120°F (0 to 50°C)
- Owner’s Manual
Orbit 37069D WaterMaster 1/2 Inch x 6 Inch Cut-Off Riser
- Orbit’s WaterMaster is a complete line of easy-to-use underground irrigation products, including sprinkler timers, valves, accessories, tools, and a wide variety of sprinkler head options. WaterMaster products are innovative, easy-to-use, and engineered for durability and performance.
This riser is made of durable polyethylene and conveniently molded so it can be easily cut to the desired length during installation. If you’ve got a sprinkler that needs a few more inches to get maximum coverage or even one that needs some help making it over a planter, this riser is just what you’re looking for.