Split Rear Rail Kit For 5-8
- Expand your rack mounting options with the Split Rear Rail Kit. This kit, designed specifically for a Middle Atlantic Slim 5 Equipment Rack (sold separately), is built to facilitate the rear hanging of equipment. It also permits panels to be mid-mounted.
All brackets, rails, and hardware are included with the Split Rear Rail Kit. When using this kit with ganged enclosures, a cable chase kit (sold separately) is required. Please note that the Split Rear Rail Kit works with steel side panels only; it will not accommodate wood side panels. Side panels are sold separately.
This Split Rear Rail Kit is made for Slim 5 equipment racks 8 spaces high. Split Rear Rail Kits are also available for racks 14 spaces high, 21 spaces high, 29 spaces high, 37 spaces high, and 43 spaces high.
Middle Atlantic Product No.: 5AR8 Dimensions: 8 rack spaces H x 20″ D
- Mounting hardware
Brinno MAC100 Motion Activated HomeWatchCam Time Lapse Camera
- Have you ever wanted to know what goes on while you’re away from your home? This simple camera will fill in the gaps! Just pop in four AA batteries (sold separately) and an SD memory card (2GB card included) and place it so it can see the area you want to monitor. Give it a good view of your storage shed, place it near the bird’s nest in the back yard, or point it toward your front door. The next day, pop out the SD card and see everything that happened. Mount it on a pole to take time-lapse images of your house being built. The built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor turns the camera on and off to record only when it detects movement, saving memory. This feature also makes it easier to fast-forward through the video, as periods of inactivity are not recorded. The batteries can last up to 50,000 frames. Comes with universal mounting bracket. LED indicators for power on, low battery, and SD Card full.
Specifications Manufacturer Brinno Manufacturer Product No. MAC100 UPC 4712417430092 Resolution 1280×720 Video Field of View 61° Motion Sensor Field of View 98° Motion Sensor Range Max 13′ (4m) Frame Rate 10~30 images per second Memory SD Card up to 16GB Power Requirement 4x AA Batteries OS Requirement MS Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7 Waterproof IPx4 Weight 10.7oz (305g) Camera Only Dimensions 6.3″ x 4.25″ x 2.25″ (160 x 108 x 57mm) Mfgr Warranty 1 year, limited
- Manufacturer’s Spec Sheet
- Instruction Manual
- 1x – Motion Activated HomeWatchCam Time Lapse Camera
- 1x – 2GB SD Card
- 4x – AA Batteries
- 1x – Mounting Bracket
- 4x – Rubber Suction Cups
- 1x – Setup Software (included on SD Card)
- 1x – Warranty Card
- 1x – Instruction Manual
Leviton OSF10-I0W Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor
- Here’s a great way to save on energy costs: Don’t turn lights on unless you actually need them. This occupancy sensor mounts inside many light fixtures and is completely hidden, except for the PIR/photocell lens. There’s an adjustable time delay so the lights will stay on for enough time to let you safely leave the room before it goes dark. If the sensor detects motion during the delay period, the lights stay on and the sequence starts over. The delay period is adjustable from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. There’s also a photocell so if there is already sufficient natural light in the space, the lights stay off, and you can adjust the threshold of light required. True zero-cross relay technology provides maximum contact life and full compatibility with electronic ballasts.
Specifications Electrical Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. OSF10-I0W UPC 078477286586 Input Power 120~277VAC Operating Frequency 50/60Hz Wire Designations Black = Line
Red = Load
White = Neutral
Load Rating Fluorescent: 800VA @ 120VAC, 1200VA @ 277VAC
Incandescent: 800W @ 120V
Motor: 1/6HP load @ 120V
Time Delay 30 seconds;10, 20, 30 minutes Photocell Range 10~120 foot candles Environmental Operating Temperature 32°to 131°F (0°to 55°C) Relative Humidity 20% to 90% non-condensing Physical Dimensions 7.5″ x 0.9″ x 1″ Lead Length 38″ Certifications UL/CUL Listed, CEC Title 24 Compliant Mfgr Warranty 5 years, limited
- 1x – Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor
- 1x – Instructions