Spring Wound Wall Switch Timer (30 Min.) – White
- Saving energy can save you money. By installing a timer to control a light or fan, you’ll be able to enjoy your light or appliance for a period of time without remembering hours later that you’ve left it on. The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer will turn off its load after 30 minutes, ideal for a closet light or air conditioning unit that doesn’t need to run constantly. A wall plate is required and sold separately.
The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer is as easy to install as a light switch in a standard 2 1/2-inch deep vertically installed junction box in place of a standard single-pole, single-throw wall switch. The timer will automatically turn off lights, fans, air conditioners and other energy-consuming loads after a preset timing period, and since the unit is spring-wound, it uses no electricity.
An exclusive “up front” terminal connection with teeter type terminals and an easy “press-on” knob design ensure quick and easy installation. The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer is also available in ivory; 1-hour, 12-hour, and 15-minute switch timers are also available.
Intermatic Product No.: FD30MWC UPC: 078275005044 Dimensions: Timer plate: 2 11/16″ x 1 3/8″ Maximum Load: 240 volts Maximum Timer Length: 30 minutes Operating Temperature: 40°F to 120°F (4°C to 49°C) Approvals: UL listed Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Installation Manual
- Timer plate
- Timer wheel
- Mounting materials
Lutron MIR-LFQMT-IV Maestro 300 Watt Dual IR Dimmer and Fan Speed Control Switch, Ivory
- The Lutron MIR-LFQMT-AL Maestro 300 Watt Dual IR Dimmer and Fan Speed Control Switch, Ivory is a combination controller that incorporates the operations of a celing light/fan into the space of one wall mounted switch. Additionally, the switch has a built-in IR sensor that allows you to use the included remote control to adjust your settings wirelessly from the comfort of your couch or bed. Now you can change the fan speed and adjust light level with one wall control or a remote control – eliminating inconvenient pull chains. 7 quiet fan speeds provide enhanced range of comfort. Lights fade up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels. One-touch control recalls your favorite fan speed and light level. LED’s indicate light level on top control and fan speed on bottom control. Ideal for new and remodeling applications.
This product uses a Canopy Module (included) to integrate with the fan. You can control up to four fans; each fan must have a Canopy Module, additional modules sold sold separately. The Canopy Module installs above the fan for independent control of your fan. For remote lighting and fan control from multiple locations (up to three), a Companion Fan and Light Switch is also available. This Maestro fan/light control works with virtually all existing wiring, including two wire systems, no neutral is required for switch installation. Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance. Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates, sold separately.
Please Note: This product is designed for use with a ceiling fan only; it should not be used with exhaust fans or with mechanical switches.
Light Level Tap Button
- Tap once when lights are off – Lights brighten smoothly to preset intensity
- Tap once when lights are on – Lights dim smoothly to off
- Tap twice quickly – Lights brighten rapidly to full intensity
- Press and hold when lights are on – Activates delayed fade to off mode. As the tap button is held, the LEDs will begin to flash. The first flashing LED represents a 10 second fade to OFF. Each additional flashing LED represents an additional 10 seconds of delay before lights fade to OFF (up to 60 seconds of delay).
Fan Speed Tap Button
- Tap once when fan is off – Fan speed increases to preset level
- Tap once when fan is on – Fan speed slows to off
- Tap twice quickly – Fan speed increases to full speed
Light Level LEDs
- Indicate approximate light level – LEDs may not change with each press
- Press to increase light level
- Press to decrease light level
Fan speed LEDs
- Indicate exact fan speed
- LEDs will change with each press
- Press to increase fan speed
- Press to decrease fan speed
- IR Wireless Remote Control Operation:
LIGHT ON FULL: Tap once: lights brighten smoothly to full intensity
FAN ON FULL: Fan speed increases to full speed
LIGHT OFF: Tap once: 3 second fade to off. Press and hold: 10-60 second
delayed fade to off
FAN OFF: Fan speed slows to off
LIGHT RAISE: Press to increase light level
LIGHT LOWER: Press to decrease light level
LIGHT FAVORITE LEVEL: Tap once to recall your favorite light level. To store your favorite speed, press and hold for about 3 seconds until the wall control LED begins to flash. (“Off” is a valid preset level)
FAN RAISE: Press to increase fan speed
FAN LOWER: Press to reduce fan speed
Please Note: This IR Wireless Remote Control is compatible with most learning remote controls. Please see the learning remote control manufacturer’s instructions for programming information.
Specifications Manufacturer: Lutron Manufacturer Product No.: MIR-LFQMT-IV UPC: 027557291187 Maximum Voltage: 120V, 60Hz Maximum Load (Dimmer): 300 Watt Maximum Load for Incandescent / Halogen lights Maximum Amperage (Fan Control): 1A for fans Application Type: Single-Pole/Multi-Location Wiring: No neutral wire required Certifications: UL, CSA Warranty: Manufacturer 1 Year Limited Warranty
Middle Atlantic WRS-6 Low Profile 19 Inch Wall-Mount Rack, 6 Space
- The Middle Atlantic WRS-6 19″ low-profile wall mount rack allows vertical equipment mounting for space efficiency and aesthetics. The wall mount includes 23 inches of usable equipment depth (vertical) and a locking hinged top and separately locking hinged body. 1/2″ and 1 1/2″ laser knockouts are located in the backpan top and bottom, plus 3″ x 12″ laser knockouts in body of the backpan. Two fan mounting positions with guards are located in the bottom, fans are not included. The front of the wall mount is vented for cooling purposes. The adjustable front rackrail provides 20 to 23 inches of useable equipment depth.
- 23″ useable equipment depth (vertical)
- WRS Series racks are UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Locking hinged top and separately locking hinged body
- 1/2″ and 1-1/2″ laser knockouts in the backpan top and bottom
- 3″ x 12″ laser KO in body of backpan
- Two bottom located fan mounting positions with guards (fans not included)
- Vented front for cooling
- Adjustable front rackrail provides 20″ to 23″ useable equipment depth
The Middle Atlantic 19 Inch Wall-Mount Rack is also available in an 8U (Eight Rack Spaces) size or with a Plexiglass Top and Putty Finish, each sold separately.
- 1x – 19 Inch Wall-Mount Rack, 6 Space
- 1x – Installation Guide
Specifications Manufacturer Middle Atlantic Manufacturer Product No WRS-6 UPC 656747025587 Dimensions 8.56″ x 26.50″ x 7.13″ Racking Height 10.5 Inches Rack Spaces Six Top Cover Solid Steel Finish Black Powder Coat Weight Capacity 150lbs Manufacturer Warranty Limited Lifetime