Suncourt DB206-CRD 6 Inch In-Line Duct Fan with Cord
- Imagine being able to walk into a room, press a button, and have the airflow only to that room immediately boosted by up to 80 percent, quietly. Increase ventilation to selected areas when guests are over, equalize temperatures in rooms that are too hot or too cold, or build up your own power-circulated HVAC system. Installation is easy – simply cut the flexible or rigid duct where you want the fan installed, insert the duct, and then seal the duct with the nylon strap (for flexible ducts) or sheet metal screws (for ridged ducts).
This 6 inch in-line duct fan uses high-performance balanced polycarbonate fan blades, and the fan comes with approximately 6-inch wire leads.
This product is also available in 4 inches or 8 inches, each sold separately.
- Duct diameter: 6″
- Unit weight: 2 lbs
- Max boosted CFM: 250
- Free air CFM: 160
- Amps: 0.35
- Housing length: 6″
- dBA/Sones: 52/2.4
- Blad type: Polycarbonate
- Motor: 110V, Class B, Thermally Protected (TP)
- Installation Instructions
Edifier S730 Multimedia 2.1 Speaker System
- The S730 Multimedia 2.1 Speaker System from Edifier is an elegant yet powerful wooden housed speaker and subwoofer set and boasts 300 watts of pure power. The 2-way satellite speakers and 10 inch subwoofer create a supreme, smooth dynamic audio, effortlessly controlled by the included wired and wireless remote control. The wired remote control has a crystal clear LED display screen that shows you the volume, speaker, and subwoofer levels. With multiple switchable analog and digital audio ports, the S730 Speaker System can be connected with a diverse range of audio applications. This speaker set is ideal for PC use.
Specifications Manufacturer Edifier Manufacturer Product No. S730 UPC 875674009686 Total Output RMS 75W x 2 + 120W (THD=10%) Input Sensitivity PC: R/L: 650 mV +/- 50mV SW: 250mV +/- 50mV Frequency Response R/L: 160Hz~20KHz / SW: 20Hz~130Hz Signal to Noise Ratio 85dBA Bass Unit 10″, magnetically shielded speaker driver, 8Ω Satellite Speaker Units Mid-range – 3 1/2″, magnetically shielded, 4Ω and 1″ silk dome tweeter, magnetically shielded, 6Ω Subwoofer Dimensions 14.4″ W x 15.6″ H x 19.2″ D Satellite Speaker Dimensions 4.6″ W x 8″ H x 6.3″ D Power Input 100V – 120V, 50/60Hz Color Black
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Subwoofer
- 2x – Satellite Speakers
- 1x – Wired LCD Remote Control
- 1x – Wireless Remote Control
- 2x – Speaker Cables
- 1x – 3.5mm to Dual RCA Connector Cable
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
EkeyUSA 171008 Light License Key for 8 Fingerprint Scanners
- The EkeyUSA 171008 Light License Key for 8 Fingerprint Scanner is required with Ekey Net Fingerprint Scanners (sold separately). The Software is included with the Scanner but you will also need the license key based on the number of scanners you will have. A Standard version is also available with more options as listed below. For example, if you plan to have 3 Fingerprint Scanners, will only have 1 time schedule, and do not need to program the basic settings yourself then the light version of the software will fit your needs. In this case, you can use the 3 Scanner Light License. Another example would be if you had 15 Fingerprint Scanners and needed more than one User Group (family members, housekeeper, baby sitter, etc) then you would use the 15 Scanner Standard License.
Feature/Function Light License Standard License Access Control Yes Yes Number of time windows 3 Unlimited Attendance List No Yes Calendar 1 Unlimited Terminal Groups 1 Unlimited User Groups 1 Unlimited Easy-Mode Yes Yes Enrollment via Terminal Yes Yes Door-Man Mode No Yes RFID Yes Yes Wiegand No Yes Basic Settings Pre-defined Yes L-Fingerprint Scanner No Yes These other Licenses are also available: License Type Number of Scanners Light: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Standard: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Smarthome does not accept defective returns for this product. You will need to contact the Manufacturer (or Supplier) directly for all warranty issues.
About Ekey Net
From the office door to the warehouse and up to the server room: Keys, cards or codes are no longer needed or required for daily access. A simple finger swipe opens the floodgates. From a small or medium sized enterprise up to a multinational corporation, Ekey Net is the ideal solution.
Ekey Net is an advanced physical fingerprint access solution that consists of one or more terminals networked together and controlled over a network (LAN/VPN WAN) by client/server computer program. A computer is needed for enrollment, management, startup, and performing certain functions. The software is used to define in the central database all the access and authorization rights such as who has access to a specific door or group of doors and for specific time periods. Ekey Net can report various activity information in real-time using a log CSV file, web server log, or UDP interface. Each control panel is equipped with several relay outputs. Each enrolled finger can then be assigned one of several functions. So the same user can perform different access functions by using different fingers to activate different relays.